[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-don't-know-what-thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: straightbusta.png (222 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
straightbusta.png
222 KB, 525x525
Hello, /r9k/!
I'm 21 y.o. guy who is about to go on a trip of his entire life. I don't know why exactly I'm making this thread right now. I guess I just want to talk to someone who is also desperate and rejected by society. However, by r9k's standards, I'm far from an outcast:
>straight white male
>6'3 tall
>in good physical shape
>somewhat sociable (though, highly debatable)
But, aside from all of the above-mentioned, you don't really have a reason to reject me.
>poor
>feel alienated from people around me, hell, even from my family
>virgin
>don't have a whole lot of friends
Anyway, please ask me something or just keep the conversation going. I feel like talking, but I have nobody to talk to. And talking to myself is just getting old and boring.
>pic related is what I look like according to celebslikeme
>>
>>28252622
Yo, where are is your trip going ? Are you leaving society ?
>>
>>28252671
In a way, yes.
I want to go to the U.S., but, due to several complications, I'm forced to go to Cuba and then work my way further West. I guess I like people, just not the people of this particular country.
>>
File: whats.png (212 KB, 527x591) Image search: [Google]
whats.png
212 KB, 527x591
Had to try that out, apparently I look like a maze runner
>>
>>28252703
Where are you from?

very original comment btw
>>
>>28253072
I wouldn't say that it's the most accurate thing, but I could see the resemblance in my case.
>>28253095
Russia
>>
what are you hoping to find on this trip?
>>
Questions started popping up just as I was about to take a nap.
>>28253115
I'm hoping to find a place where I can be happy, where I can "be myself". And I know it in my heart that USA is the right place for me. it's really hard to describe, but it's like I wasn't ever supposed to be born in Russia.
>>
File: WP_20160501_14_05_48_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 3551x1999) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160501_14_05_48_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 3551x1999
Shameless bump in a form of my books. Feel free to criticize my taste in literature, I don't really care though.
>>
>>28253319
>The Martian
worst fucking book
>>
>>28253566
Haven't read it yet, saving it for my trip -- as I'm pretty sure I won't have a whole lot of entertainment around me for quite a while. Haven't seen the movie either.
>>
btw, does anyone else see Wojak on the album cover?
https://youtu.be/dvDlSZVPqEU
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.