[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck my life >supposed to go in to an amusement park with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: lQHAxOm.png (333 KB, 474x326) Image search: [Google]
lQHAxOm.png
333 KB, 474x326
Fuck my life
>supposed to go in to an amusement park with my friends today
>we were supposed to meet at a bus station and then go together with the same bus, at around 1pm
>the clock is 12, send a message "so when excatly are we meeting"
>they fucking reply "we are already here, you can come when you want"
How the fuck could they just reply to me like that? What the fuck man. I thought I was their friend. I don't even feel like going anymore. Why the fuck didn't they say anything, why did they just go like that and not even tell me anything about it. I would have gladly gone with them. Fuck. I just want to fucking kill them right now.
>>
I'd kill them. (maybe)
At the very least, I'd stop being a friend to them.
>>
They arent your friends. It hurts, but at least you know now.
Use that anger towards some productive solitary activity that will get you ahead in life.
>>
how old are you? if you already set a time to meet there...just go up there? obviously they understood the plan perfectly. sounds like you're hypersensitive desu
>>
the plan changed, they improvised and invited you to come yourself and meet them at the amusement park

stop being an autist
>>
>>28252328
Just ask them why they didn't meet up with you like part of the initial plan

I don't even think OP is "hypersensitive", it's legitimately fucking weird to make a plan with a group and then the group changes it without notifying ONE fucking person
>>
>>28252461

The people who are calling him hypersensitive are just weirdo autists who are the "that guy" of their groups of friends and think getting treated like that is okay and normal.
>>
>>28252449
Any normal friend would let him know the plan changed. Obviously they don't care about him or they would have texted him earlier.
>>
>>28252496
This. They obviously don't want op around or they would've told him about the change of plans
>>
You can be a bitch about it and make it a big deal.

Or, or, you can appreciate the fact that you still have friends to do stuff with. Don't ever fucking take that for granted.
>>
>>28252496
no i just don't have a weird hopeless attitude toward it like these guys >>28253712 >>28252504 do. not everything everyone does is with the intention of excluding you. sometimes there are legitimate reasons. that's not saying that there aren't people who do that but telling him that his friends don't want him around and he should just stop talking to them won't help. there's a middle ground between just accepting shitty behavior and having a mental breakdown and cutting yourself off from everyone
>>
>>28252449
If you think what happened to OP is how normal people treat their friends, you're the autist here.
>>
>>28253766
So he should accept being treated baddly just because he has "friends"? What a beta fucking bitchboy would do that? I'd rather be alone than accept being shat down my throat.
>>
Why don't you stop fucking ruminating over what this may or may not mean and send them a
"What the fuck?" text.

Ask them what the fuck happened to the plan and why the fuck they didn't say anything.
>>
>>28253832
no you wouldn't.
Don't fucking dive into a world of hypotheticals you don't understand.
>>
How thick are you spergs? They don't want him there.
>>
>>28252328
Only go if you want to go OP, this is the perfect excuse to not go.
>>
>>28253865
I would and I have. The people I hang out with occasionally(I NEVER initiate anything, they always ask me) I told them outright that I don't consider them to be friends. They still talk to me, but if I choose to ignore them for a few months, I do just that.

Also tell me how is it not being a beta bitchboy to accept bad treatment just so you're not exluded from society?
>>
>>28253870
If this was true why the fuck would they bother even making any plans with him in the first place?

You people and your defeatist logic make no fucking sense. If they didn't want OP there they would just not invite him at all.
>>
OP you have every reason to angry.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.