[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mumfeels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: despair.jpg (171 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
171 KB, 500x583
>I just woke up
>I was just dreaming of mum
>She passed away due cancer, I remember hugging her bald head and kissing it.
>In my dream I was saying "I don't care how you look. You are my mother! Your heart is as beautiful as it could be. I love you.
>3 years later and I still think about it almost daily.
>Just woke up
>Realise it is the "Day of the Mother" in Spain
>Everyone is uploading mother pictures.

I miss you, mom.
>>
please just kill yourself then you can be with her :)
>>
You're a good son. A lot of millenials now constantly yell and scream at their parents, treat them like shit and demand expensive things from them.

If there is some sort of afterlife, I'm sure your mother gets the message, man.

Hang in there and make her proud.
>>
>>28253041
Based reply, god bless.

>>28251879
Be well, op. My parents are getting older and I'm terrified I'll miss them one day. I'm sure your mum is proud of you up there and wants you to be happy.
>>
>>28252993
This. :^)
sentiencebot
>>
>>28251879
thats the kind of dreams demons send to people to fuck with their head
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.