[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>balding >decide to be proactive >shave it off >my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1461178688553.png (265 KB, 316x362) Image search: [Google]
1461178688553.png
265 KB, 316x362
>balding
>decide to be proactive
>shave it off
>my head is so round I look like a golf ball
>>
>my head after shaving
>>
>>28251628
>my head is so round I look like a golf ball
This you, op?
>>
Give it a few days you'll get used it. It's kind of like having a beard for a long time and then shaving, it looks odd at first.
>>
golf balls have dimples

if you look like a golf ball i think you might be seriously deformed and have more to worry about than being bald
>>
>>28251628
What is that grill looking at?
>>
>>28251937
My head
>>
BBC clearly
>>
Fix your posture.
It's super, super unlikely that your head is naturally shaped like that.

>t. Norwooding with shit posture that makes my head look odd

But I'm fixing it senpai.
>>
>>28251807
He'd actually look pretty good if his lower and middle third matched the breadth of his upper third.

Not a bad problem to have and pretty simple to fix.
>>
>>28251807
This guy only needs to wear a very thick beard so his jaw levels with the width of his head. Wear it forever. Problem solved.
>>
Baldies are just fine
>>
>>28251830
Speaking of which, op better have grown out the beard / goatee before shaving the top. It's a better look for aging dudes than no hair no beard
>>
File: 1439258696730.jpg (115 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
1439258696730.jpg
115 KB, 397x600
>>28251628
Baldies are patrician.
>>
>>28251628
Who's this pole populator?
>>
Nobody likes the way they look when they go full bald for the first time, it's because you've never seen the shape of your skull before and aren't used to it. Similar to how no one likes their own voice played back or how they look in pictures, you get used to it.
>>
File: karl.jpg (55 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
55 KB, 1440x900
head like a fucking orange

orginal coment
>>
>>28255631
S-stop being mean to Karl senpai. He goes through enough as it is.
>>
>>28255631
can't be muckin about with hair transplants
>>
>>28255114
She's a dick dukess of the highest order
>>
>>28251628
>tfw face longer than a horse so I look weirdas fuck when I'm bald
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.