[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you guys on here are REAL LIVE ACTUAL REALLY REAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How many of you guys on here are REAL LIVE ACTUAL REALLY REAL CIS WOMEN? I find it hard to believe that any women would ever actually come here. W-what if there are w-women here right n-now?~ or alternatively, does anyone know of any women who have ever been here? Thanks
>>
there are no women with vaginas here
>>
Even if there are women here
You wouldn't believe it
>>
File: IMG_20160501_012846.jpg (799 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_012846.jpg
799 KB, 2322x4128
there are females here
I used to post my face sometimes but I doubt anyone saved the pics because I am ugly
>>
>>28251381
I can believe there are a few, but I have no idea why they would reply to this thread.

t. Cis white male
>>
>>28251381
>I find it hard to believe that any women would ever actually come here

where else would a neet go?
>>
>>28251381
Is there something you want to ask a woman? Or why do you care if any women are here?
>>
>>28251587
I want to speed up the gender wars
Am I driving you guys to want to kill each other yet?
>>
My tupla here with me is a grill.
>>
There are, and they're human garbage
>>
>>28251459
what's the appeal?
This board's gone to shit. Bringing back the robot was a step in the right direction, but the type of posters this place attracts has gone from OC bros to the whiniest reddit has to offer.
>>
>>28251689
mostly I'm just incredibly lonely, as I have a way of alienating myself from everyone I meet. I can relate to the anger and frustration against society, and being a kv in adulthood. this place is also slightly less deluded than tumblr. at least we all know we aren't special.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.