[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a woman who just had sex with her husband anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Happy-Wife-Happy-Life-300x199.jpg (18 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Wife-Happy-Life-300x199.jpg
18 KB, 300x199
Ask a woman who just had sex with her husband anything.
>>
How underwhelming was it?
>>
How many times have you cheated on him since you started dating?
>>
>had sex
>husband
you're in the wrong place. this is the cuck board.
>>
How often to you fug?
How long have you been married?
Ever experiment with a third party?
>>
>>28251239
It was quite enjoyable. I come really easily, which is a plus. Came three times.
>>
>>28251215
I assume you go bareback?

When he sticks it in you are you always thinking "oh god I might get pregnant [again]" even when on contraceptives?
>>
>>28251261
Never.

>>28251272
3-4 times a week usually. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Been married almost 5 years. Never experimented with a third party.
>>
>>28251292
Yes, bareback. He pulled out and came on my stomach. No kids or pregnancy scares yet.
>>
>>28251215
I wad told by a radical feminist that penis in vagina sex is not that enjoyable for the woman, and she only participates in it because of social pressure, is this true?
>>
>>28251604
Some women can't orgasm from penetration. It's not a problem I have though.
>>
>>28251215
How tired of your marriage are you?
>>
>>28251320
I remember reading that pulling out is only like 30% effective as contraception statistically speaking.

Given you probably have sex at least twice a week -- how often do you have sex incidentally? -- you're going to get preggers at some point. Probably pretty soon for that matter. Does that scare you?
>>
welp thanks for not replying OP
>>
>>28251215
>tfw gf, legit 9/10 in my books
>love her to death, if things keep going like this, I may marry her
>every so often, I get an irresistible urge to fuck a fat chick. Like bbw with a big gut and huge titties
>used to talk to this one fat chick who was still a virgin and wanted me to take her vcard, she sent me pics of her body all the time because she got off to me fetishizing her body
>furiously jerk off to these pictures when I get urges, all I can think of is impregnating her and shouting that i love her
>this girl knows I'm in a relationship, she has openly told me that she would help me cheat if i ever wanted to
>I'd never cheat on my gf whom I love, so I just jerk off, and immediately feel guilty and disgusted with myself for even wanting to fuck a fat blob like her

What do?
>>
>>28252675
kill yourself
its the only solution
>>
>>28252675
Honestly?

get your head checked

throwing a life time of 9/10 fuckbuddy out for a three second pump into a 1/10

what is wrong with you senpai
>>
>>28252687
Probably yeah

>>28252701
I would honest to god never fuck that fat chick or any other girl for that matter. The urge comes maybe once every few months, and it'll only come if I haven't seen my gf for a while (like a week tops, I see her at least once a week). As soon as I jerk off, all urges turn to disgust and regret.

I just want to stop these urges all together. I'm ashamed of myself for even thinking this fat blob is hot.
>>
>>28252811
top kek you only see her once a week?

man go move in with that bitch and fuck her brains out, you're missing out on the honeymoon phase

trust me when I tell you you'll be getting fuck all after about the 4 year mark
>>
>>28252852
School gets in the way, I'm graduating this year and was swamped with courses. Summer is here now though and I've been seeing her a lot more lately/have been banging a lot more. I haven't had any urges as of late.
>>
>>28252956
first four years I got sex once sometimes twice a day

tapers off quickly after honeymoon phase is over though. average for most stable relationships after honeymoon phase is once or twice a week.

those years sure go by quick :(
>>
Did you ask the bull for his consent first?
>>
>>28251215
Did you give him a rimjob?
>>
>>28253042
It varies some from person to person.

Neither of us has an incredibly high sex drive, but we had sex 3-4 times a week consistently for the first 10 years we were together. It didn't slow down until we had a kid.

Now we're down to 1-2 times a week, though we'd both like it more.
>>
When are you going to cuck him? Also can you post a picture of your exquisite feet?
>>
>>28251215
How big is his junk?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Don't let these bitter young men tell you otherwise OP, you are living the dream. Monogamy is the backbone of society. Couples like you and your husband keep the civilized world going.

Have as many kids as possible, you are going to love being tackled to the ground by all if your tiny loving grandkids someday.

Good thread OP
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.