[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys traveled before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462007541363.jpg (170 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1462007541363.jpg
170 KB, 500x598
im thinking maybe travelling with cure of my betahood what do you think?
>>
Any social problems you have will not change by going to another country
>>
>>28251178

It's a good idea. It will force you out of your comfort zone. also, being in a new environment where no one knows you gives you freedom to act without imagined social consequences.

>>28251188
Don't listen to this guy.
>>
>>28251178
>>28251188
incorrect

going out of your comfort zone such as traveling on your own to another country can help you overcome social anxiety
>>
>>28251178
I moved from Poland to UK and it made everything worse. Polish people in UK are mostly retards or alcoholics and I need more confidence to talk with English people in English language .
>>
>>28251275
Travelling is not the same as moving.

And moving from poland to the UK is called doing it wrong. Try to move somewhere less shit not exactly as shit.
>>
>>28251258

This. It's jumping over your shadow, and depending on the country,it's very easy to get to know people (if you are not a complete fuckup). Travelling is one of the best things you can do, there is literally no downside to it.
Been to Australia for 6 months. In retrospective I could have stayed longer,but I've made so many memories. Of course those 6 months were not just all high time, but that is life and I don't regret one single thing (except not fucking that japanese girl whose roommate I was fucking and hitting on the other girl in the club that night...)
>Yeah,sometimes you need to brag
>>
>>28251178
>Went to Europe (I'm Australian) on a tour.
>Got laid.
>Came back, same problems
>Put weight back on

I have made some more friends since getting back though. Really didn't help with the female situation though
>>
Why would I travel?

Sounds boring
>>
I was planning to travel to Beligum but then that whole Brussel thing happened. Europe just seems so shitty to travel around right now. So I just decided to stay at home and relax.

Kinda wasted my 5 weeks vacation doing nothing...
>>
Who /securityhere/, my current site is literally guarding a corporate office all night 12 hour shift. All I do is shitpost on 4chan, go for walks, and watch movies.
>>
>>28251178
"Traveling is a fool's paradise. Our first journeys discover to us the indifference of places. At home I dream that at Naples, at Rome, I can be intoxicated with beauty, and lose my sadness. I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the stern fact, the sad self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. I seek the Vatican, and the palaces. I affect to be intoxicated with sights and suggestions, but I am not intoxicated. My giant goes with me wherever I go."

- Emerson
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.