[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me to go through with it please I can't fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 511x288
Convince me to go through with it please I can't fucking do it guys
>>
>>28251042
No. Stay and suffer with the rest of us.
>>
Stop being a pussy. If you really wanted to do it you would have by now
>>
Ur a ugly WHITE beta . do it son
>>
>>28251042
A nigger is fucking your oneitis right now OP. She will never even look at you, this is the future society chose.
>>
If you do it all you'll do is murder random people who never did anything wrong, fuck yourself in the ass at any sort of happy "afterlife" if you're into that sort of thing. And make life worse marginally for everyone by validating pc culture people's opinions.

On the other hand if you just try to do interesting engaging things, Find somethings you like to do and take it as far as it goes. You can fuck off from the world and life your dream life, no one to stop you.
>>
>>28251232
Don't listen to this faggot anon. It's your duty to save the white race.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.