[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my roommate got a new boyfriend and he's in our house every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4bb.jpg (43 KB, 703x720) Image search: [Google]
4bb.jpg
43 KB, 703x720
my roommate got a new boyfriend and he's in our house every day. so now I have to share a bathroom with my messy as fuck roommate and his butt buddy.

they're having sex in the shower at the moment.

they won't clean up after themselves.
>>
Ask if you can join
Get weirdly voyeuristic
Scare him away
>>
>>28251022
I'm blatantly asexual so I feel like this ruse wouldn't work
>>
>>28250923
Tell him to clean up his shit!
>>
>>28251082

>blatantly asexual

how does that work exactly
>>
>>28251107
I can't confront people because I'm a pathetic beta
>>
>>28251145
people can smell it on you if you have absolutely no dating experience and don't intend to ever try. they know you're some boxed in freak with an expensive gaming computer who only leaves his room to work. they've invaded your space and laughed at the accessories of a wasted life.
>>
>>28250923
walk in while they are fucking and take a shit or a piss
>>
>>28251152
Just say it casually, if he says no then just start shitting in the shower and when he tells you to clean it up say no.
>>
>>28250923
JUST join them, OP. Have sex with both on them, then when they fall asleep whisper to yourself "joke's on u im not even gay XD".
>>
>>28251638
Look, it's the 'I fucked a gay guy as a prank' joke.
Where do you people find such relics?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.