[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else beyond depression? Just nothing. No matter how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: madness.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
madness.png
23 KB, 489x423
Anyone else beyond depression?

Just nothing. No matter how hard you try to feel... anything?

>drop $100-175 a week on weed
>constantly buying myself the newest games/electronics/etc
>eat constantly
>huge posterboard on wall covered in reminders about how things will be okay again soon
>nothing

>haven't payed my parents "rent" in over 8 months because I can't live on $1600 a month anymore
>gonna be a fatty again soon
>quitting job soon because I can't hardly get out of a bed for more than a few hours anymore
>spend every night talking myself out of suicide

I've dealt with depression my whole life, but only a year into the numbness and I want to just give up. How do you deal guys?
>>
>>28250624
Quit the weed and the fap. Start working.
>>
>>28250624
What was the initial push that got you to this state?
>>
>>28250624
you can deal with it just by acceptance
accept that you cant feel much and dont bring it up to anyone. if they say anything about it act like its a joke or something

also get off weed faggot
>>
>>28250624
What you described is "depression" feeling nothing is exactly what "depression" is
>>
>>28250624
Yes only I don't make monie so I just steel monie from my mommy to buy drugs and games.. U should be happy u ain't me ,at least u got that gooing for u
>>
This is when you start doing stuff harder than weed.
Something that REALLY makes you feel.
>>
how the fuck do you afford 600 a month on weed

its not like you work, i know that for sure
>>
>>28251087
This. Your dopamine receptors are worn now OP, methamphetamine will get them icking again.
>>
>>28250849
I got a little too high on life. About a year ago things were actually looking positive, then I lost it all. Sank down lower, family members died, lost my car, my semi decent paying low effort job, first and only girlfriend, etc.

I used to feel like everything was shit and I could crawl out. Now that I've seen the surface I'm sinking back down faster than ever.

>>28250994
Eh. Before it was just excruciating sadness. I felt broken. I knew I was a disgusting, worthless, piece of shit and I hated myself and everyone around me. Now I really don't care about anything.

>>28251087
Solid advice.
>>
>>28251143
Honestly though was thinking about cutting myself again.
Dat blood lust endorphin high
But I'm not an obnoxious teenager anymore so...
>>
>>28251223
>Before it was just excruciating sadness. I felt broken. I knew I was a disgusting, worthless, piece of shit and I hated myself and everyone around me. Now I really don't care about anything.
Yea I felt the same way too. I still kinda hate everyone but most of the time I just don't care about anything.
>>
>>28250624
I don't have that much money to get all this shit you have. I just live with my brother and get free food and sometimes he gives me 20-40$ a week. I have three friends who sometimes visit me or take me out. They pay for beer, weed, cinema, bowling, whatever place we go. They are pretty successful. I am 23 and have nothing going for me since I finished high school. I fasted my time for nothing and become crazy over time. I am schizophrenic and my life is hell.
>>
>>28251472
Cool?
I'd take my old isolated, depressing, NEET, life any day.
You stop caring when your forcing yourself to be what you're not. When work and required socialization are more draining than existing for yourself.
>>
File: that's 음탕 한, onii-chan.png (87 KB, 240x222) Image search: [Google]
that's 음탕 한, onii-chan.png
87 KB, 240x222
>>28250624
>I can't live on $1600 a month anymore
>drop $100-175 a week on weed
>>
>>28251535
Hur dur, I'm not saying that's not the cause. I was point out that that is exactly the cause. Money ain't going to mean shit when I'm swinging from a rafter though, so I spend every bit I can trying to be "happy".
>>
>>28251503
I go out once a week. Sometimes none. I spend free time on the web. I didn't learn anything new since high school.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.