[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you wipe, robots? I personally find it hard to wipe everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: russia2.jpg (37 KB, 417x639) Image search: [Google]
russia2.jpg
37 KB, 417x639
How do you wipe, robots?

I personally find it hard to wipe everything clean without using up a whole roll of toilet paper, so I make sure to go poopy once a day right before I shower so the shower makes all the skiddies go away.

I also find baby wipes way more comfy than toilet paper.

Discuss wiping strategies, etc.
>>
>implying robots wipe

But paper + finish with baby wipes.
>>
>>28250378
Swampy butt is pretty comfy too. Especially after going on a fap spree and it's all sweaty and smelly.
>>
>>28250359

>Wipe with paper until no visible sign of shit
>Get wet washcloth with soap
>Scrub area for 10-15 seconds
>Get another wet washcloth to wipe off soapy water
>Dry with clean washcloth

I only shit at home.

Humans aren't meant to defecate communally and public restrooms are typically disgusting.
>>
Just wipe until the toilet paper starts coming away white.

How dumb are you?
>>
>>28250453
That's retarded. My ass starts bleeding before the paper comes away white. Methods like >>28250411 are more effective anyway, gosh.
>>
>>28250359

wtf is going on in that image
>>
>>28250561
It's an alarm system, but I don't know what the chemicals are for. The guy who set it up works for McAfee, keeping your computer safe!
>>
>>28250359
>baby wipes

My negro. It still shocks me that there are degenerate savages who wipe their shit off with paper.
>>
>>28250788
Do you through the wipes in the garbage or do you flush them?

How you answer this will determine if, you too, are a degenerate savage.
>>
take a bunch of tp and DAB it, dispose, repeat

wiping just spreads it
>>
>>28250561
>>28250729
It's fucko rig. That laptop is getting destroyed if that door is open.
>>
>Take a length of toilet paper
>fold it twice
>wipe once or twice to get the worst of the shit
>Take more toilet paper, fold it three times
>Spit on it
>Wipe with my spit lubricated TP (much smoother than water and doesn't destroy the TP)
>alternate between spit and dry wipes, really getting into my anus
>repeat until paper comes up white

single ply for a white guy
>>
File: 1302371681586.png (403 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1302371681586.png
403 KB, 640x480
>>28250841
throw*

You know what? I don't even really care, what am i doing with my life? It's almost 4am and I'm on a taiwanese lamaze emporium discussing how to wipe asses.

Can I die already, universe?

>>
>>28250841
Also want to know, because fuck you if you flush baby wipes. They are the bane of sewage systems, and I can't count how many times my toilet stopped working because some dipshit on my ship doesn't know how to wipe his ass.
>>
>>28250359
that thing is a fuckin bomb, isn't it?
>>
>>28250884
What the hell are the pills for.
>>
If you regularly do shits that need little or no wiping, you are Chad.
>>
>>28250473
are you using sandpaper to wipe your ass?
>>
>>28251079
This desu. I don't know how normies do it with like 2 or 3 wipes, I need at least 20 before there's barely any poop left.
>>
My shit literally always sticks to my ass and doesnt come out. I guess my stool is too soft or something, so Yeah like OP i usually just wipe the soft mush of poop left on my anus, then pop in the shower and scrub with soap.

Probably a fiber deficiency I dont know, but my body has always done this since I was like 13

Either I use tons of toilet paper, or I take a shower.

If im lucky Ill get an especially hard turd to the point where I dont even need to wipe.
>>
File: hmmm.png (196 KB, 598x585) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
196 KB, 598x585
>not using a tablespoon
>>
>>28250473
>My ass starts bleeding before the paper comes away white.
You need more fiber in your diet.
>>
>>28251112
>>28251370
All I eat is bread pretty much, what else can I add?
>>
>>28251174
hahhahahhaa oh my god
>>
>>28251485
Bread isn't at all good for digestion and will clog you up nicely.
>>
I went to the store the other week with my dad. I picked up a 3 pack of baby wipes and he asked me why I needed them. I told him I just needed them (didn't want to say it in the store).

When we got home I said they are for wiping after you shit to get that nice, full clean. My dad agreed with me, although he says he just showers after a shit, I said that's sometimes not convenient like what if you showered that day already and had to shit?

So my dad thought it was a great idea to use the baby wipes. I love the nice clean feeling after I wipe with them. It is much better than toilet paper only after a shit. I use toilet paper first and then the baby wipe.

I always throw the baby wipe in the trash, I don't want to clog the toilet up with the wipes.
>>
>>28252167
I have a feeling you are Larry Gooseman
>>
>>28252167
I do the same exact thing that you do accept I claw the toilet with the cursed wipes just for kek of it
>>
>>28251174

fat people are fucking barbaric
>>
>>28252282
to be fair that's not really barbaric..that's innovative as fuck. i would never in a million years think of wiping my ass with a tablespoon
>>
>>28250359
I wipe first with toilet paper, getting as much as up can first since toilet paper is cheap. I then proceed to use baby wipes, and I will wipe as deep in my butthole as I can without causing discomfort (about half an inch), so as to dig out any remaining residue.
I then take a shower, washing the area with soap and reaching the same half inch up my ass in order to throughly clean myself.
>>
>>28250359
so whats going on in picture? explain
>>
>>28250359
you're probably not properly spreading your cheeks before you shit, creating a sandwich of fecal matter and ass hair. next time you're about to sit down. spread your ass before sitting. this allows the shit to fall out with minimal contact with ass/hair. it might feel a little uncomfortable, but the amount of time it saves wiping is well worth it. guaranteed to work i promise
>>
>2016
>not using a bidet to wash your ass
You people disgust me, unless you're gonna shower after
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.