[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you gotten yourself a forever alone girlfri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: 1424515357189.jpg (13 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
1424515357189.jpg
13 KB, 480x269
Why haven't you gotten yourself a forever alone girlfriend?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/

Some of them are even into videogames and anime, and not all of them are fat.
>>
I think that's the closest I've seen a board to r9k, and it's fembots.

>Unintentionally "catfishing" by refusing to reveal yourself?

But no one to tell people how retarded they are.

Don't bother though, reading the first post it talks about she still has "standards".
>>
>>28250361
>hasn't even tried
>>
>>28250318
I've seen pictures of those rejects.
Pass.
Rather stay a wizard.
>>
>reddit
I don't care anymore i'l go.
Honestly the only reason I haven't tried yet is because I don't browse reddit. It's pretty weird how focused the Internet is on this one site.
>>
>>28250604
Not like you can do any better.
>>
File: they know about us.png (42 KB, 862x555) Image search: [Google]
they know about us.png
42 KB, 862x555
Did you know we are part of the manosphere?
>>
>>28250318
Because they will never lower their standards.

Women are naturally hypergamous, and even if they look like acne-ridden landwhales they still want Brad Pitt and think they deserve him.
>>
File: 11912333817.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
11912333817.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>28250318
None of them live in New Zealand, they're all American or European.
>>
>>28250685
Well next time a grill is revealed in a thread here, look how half the comments treat them. I get what they're saying, they're saying it in a retarded tumblr way, but it still makes sense.
>>
>>28250766
It doesn't make sense because women CAN'T be forever alone.
>>
File: 1405275370501.jpg (82 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1405275370501.jpg
82 KB, 900x1344
>>28250674
Now where did I imply that I could?
>>
>claims to be forever alone
>bans FA men who go there to pick up women
>>
>>28250807
That's because they don't want attention from ugly men, they want attention from Brad Pitt and George Clooney.
>>
>go on FAwomen IRC chat
>women there who literally has a husband
>Ask why the fuck she thinks she is FA when she is married
>"you have been banned for FAwomen"

God I hate women
>>
File: 1422782532919.jpg (35 KB, 377x527) Image search: [Google]
1422782532919.jpg
35 KB, 377x527
>>28250807
I'm almost tempted to try this now. The rules say to PM them as I would anyone else.
>"Sup, faggot bitch."
>"This is how I watched my peers succeed with women, wondering if it'll work on your stupid ass."
>mfw
>>
I'm gonna post this here.

women can't be lonely, and hence cannot be robots.
Ever noticed how depressed, suicidal, introverted, shy etc men mostly have no friends, not to speak of romantic prospects, yet the most depressed passive lunatic suicidal women always have something going for them?
notice how most of the time those women have mostly male friends. they'll came they "get along better with men". That's obviously a lie.

It goes, as follows:
For men:
1. man has nothing to offer to the table.
2. man is isolated and lonely

For wymen:
1. woman has nothing to offer to the table
2. wait, she does, by merely existing, i.e her body
3. with this body she will get social attentions from these kinds of males:
a. those who intend to sleep with her
b. those who hope someday to be able to sleep with her
c. those who have no hope of managing to sleep with her but are still drawn to her because of biological imperative
That's why failed women have mostly/ all male "friends". but that means women can never be lonely. sure, it's not true relationships, but it's far better than nothing.

Notice how somewhat attractive gay men are in a similar position (not entirely as sex flows farr more freely there so the thirst is far less real)

tldr; no such thing as female foreveralones, social mechanic just doesn't allow that
>>
>>28250685
>the last paragraph
They need to shut their whimpering mouths.
>>
>>28250766
I get it too. I just never considered r9k as part of the manosphere.
>>
File: max heaven.jpg (24 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
max heaven.jpg
24 KB, 600x422
>>28250766
>female foreveralone subreddit
>literally, L I T E R A L L Y has a rule prohibiting men from picking up the female users
>insinuating that it happens all the time
Now, let's check out the droves of courting women on /r9k/ who always talk about how they want a shy, quiet, loving boyfrien--oh wait, that never happens! Because women don't actually want men like us! And they get attention and validation from other places! So they don't come here to pick up men! And we're actually legitimately lonely! Wow!
>>
>>28250842
That's shocking
no not really. I just wanted to (you) you for your nice story.
>>
>>28250859
>>28250887
Good posts. Very good posts. God I hate women.
>>
>>28250318
I've seen threads posted here of theirs that are basically " I can't find Chad"
They are the same as all the other women
>>
>>28250685
>We get it. No really , we do"
Case closed
>>
>>28250909
>I can't find Chad

This. They want Chad bf, they just can't get it for being ugly or too retarded so Chad just pumps and dumps.
>>
>>28250318
>Why haven't you gotten yourself a forever alone girlfriend?
If they're forever alone they're probably boring as fuck
>>
>>28250958
Most women are boring.
>>
File: viper horizo.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
viper horizo.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Do you know what I honestly don't understand? The population of men and the population of women are practically equal, yet men are seen as abundant and easily replaceable while women are seen as "rare," priceless, and something worth fighting and competing for. I don't get it. How have they managed to swindle us this fucking hard?
>>
Lol these dumb bitches are talking about being forever alone and then bring up their ex boyfriend.
What part of forever alone do they not understand?
Forever means YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.
Fucking women, goddamnit
>>
File: 1441643786540.png (45 KB, 884x368) Image search: [Google]
1441643786540.png
45 KB, 884x368
it's just another shitty subreddit for "shut-in" women to be bitter and cunty towards each other

better not violate the rules of their secret club and hit on them, you silly boys
>>
File: 1458445093480.jpg (44 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1458445093480.jpg
44 KB, 615x409
>>28250977
Dubs speaks the truth. You just have to find one whose boredom you can tolerate.
>>
File: Rei bed.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Rei bed.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>28250977
>>28251037
This is suffering, anons
>>
>>28250318
Beacuse I live in Slavland and none of them lives there
>>
Holy shit they're exactly like robots. They consistently blame others, or blame themselves for nonsense reasons. Both of these groups need to learn to get over themselves, instead of wallowing in their own sorrow.
>>
>scroll through a few posts

>thread about if men saying women cant be robots is right

>most top voted is the answer they want to hear and blame shifting at the same time

>"Those guys saying it seem to be fake nice guys!"

>posts after agree sheepishly "yeah thats it! its dem angry males that dont want us women!"

>rant about how men only want the most attractive. other threads about self improvment but doesnt mention talking to guys or trying to date someone in their league which all would be very easy for them

so yeah pretty much this whole reddit sub? is that what you call it is about claiming to be foreveralone while avoiding the thing that will help them the most and saying anything about men that will keep them from being compared so they can keep from dating somone in their own league

for females forever alone is a choice.

dating for women is one of the easiest things ever, why would they make it this hard on their self?
>>
>>28250859
If you're going to pasta this, I'd recommend replacing "offer" with "bring"
>>
>>28250674
>Defending those beef flap roasties
W e w l a d
>>
>>28251100
yeah, difference is one group literally has no romantic prospects and probably doomed to lonliness, the other had/have (at present) romantic partners and actually need to actively ask men to stop hitting on them
>>
>>28250820
>>28250807
Thats because the sort of guys who go to sites like here are the kind to consider harassment the same as hitting on a woman
>>
>>28250977
While the many women I talk to on Skype aren't boring they have different priorities.
I don't care that much for social stuff. But it's nice talking to them. It's not like the 'bore' me or anything. It's just that rather than enjoying myself I often find that my attitude to having a conversation with them is more neutral than having a lot of fun.

With guy friends they make jokes and stuff and actually make an effort to have fun. The best you get from women (in my experience) is references or stuff I suspect we all would describe as 'quirky' with a negative intonation.
>>
I think Reddit as a whole is absolute cancer but this forever unwanted sub is based as fuck, banning all non-virgins and putting these uppity cunts in their place. Good for them, desu. It's a sad day when fucking Reddit is more consistent in its values and principles than /r9k/, what with all the whiteknights and beta orbiters we have here who claim to "totally hate women just like u guise XD" but the second a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fem""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bot posts in a thread they fall all over themselves trying to get her to notice them. It's fucking pathetic. We should start banning women.
>>
>>28251180
>Thats because the sort of guys who go to sites like here are the kind to consider harassment the same as hitting on a woman

Nope, you're wrong, because what women consider "harassment" is completely dependent on the level of attractiveness of the male doing it.

Women love being told they are bitches and whores that should swallow dick by Chad, but they call robots who say the same creeps and stalkers and call the cops.
>>
>Someone started a post the other day about quitting FB because all the positive posts from normies living their everyday fabulous lives were just wearing them down. I replied that I was able to handle FB, but had to take periodic breaks when things got to me too much.
>normies
They're seriously taking on our slang?
Why. Is this some patrician tier lolcow trolling? Too much effort for women to be behind it.
>>
>Forever alone women

>Story: I had a crush on my best friend for a long time now

>Forever alone

jesus fucking christ they are fucking delusional
>>
>>28251396
I know. I don't even have friends.
>>
>>28251396

>Male forever alone:
>Hasn't talked to anyone in real life for years

>Female forever alone:
>Has a bunch of friends and guys are interested in them
>But they sometimes feel lonely
>>
>look through some threads
>most of my friendships
>friends
>I'm just really happy to have someone in my life I can call a friend!

All of these people have friends. I bet they could ask any of their friends to introduce them to a guy but they won't. Men being FA is different than women being FA. Women have the tools to make things happen at their disposal, they just choose not to use them. If you gave any of us the chances that these ladies have then we'd become whatever their version of Chad is easily.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.