[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to gf about abortion >said even if the person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>talking to gf about abortion
>said even if the person is raped its wrong and she would still have the baby

She is literally saying that if she got raped she would choose to keep the baby and I would have to help raise the baby of the dude that raped my gf.

Is this just a cu cking waiting to happen? I can't imagine why anyone would want to raise the child a rapist pit inside them, let alone be the guy who has to raise the child of your wife the man who raped her and came inside her pussy and impregnated her.
>>
She's just probably one of those people who think human life shouldn't be wasted.
>>
>>28250083
>"Anon, there's something I have to tell you..."
>"A couple months ago, I got really drunk out with Stacy and I think I'm pregnant now..."
>"I'm pro life so I'm not gonna abort it but I just thought you should know WE are gonna have a kid soon ^.^"
>>
>>28250083
People say that kind of thing until it happens to them, and often they rethink their views. Then again, not always.
>>
File: 435678.png (35 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
435678.png
35 KB, 255x255
>>28251234
lol

originaldo mandez
>>
>>28250083
>Is this just a cu cking waiting to happen?

Yeah, expect her to get """""raped""""" at some party and you'll have to raise Chad's kid.
>>
Leave her when it happens if it happens.
>>
>>28251445
What happens if you were to chuck it off a cliff and say it was an accident? Plus the Ocean?

Or let some random black market guy pay you for it then either say somebody abducted the baby from you/you were busy with something else and don't know what happened.
>>
File: judge.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
judge.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>28251445
Not so fast, cuck.
>>
>>28250083
You do realize that its natural to get attached to the baby that's growing inside you, right?
>>
>>28251445
Or you can always kick it off of a cliff or into some blowhole and yell "This is Sparta!"

Hence why blood test or DNA testing is important to see if its yours or not in the future.
>>
>>28251566
Or feeding it to wild animals?
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>28251547
>You do realize that its natural to get attached to the baby that's growing inside you, right?

It also is natural for over 90% of women to have an orgasm during the rape.
>>
>>28251124
Its only merciful to abort somebody, imagine them growing up to be told they are an "accident" including by all their fellow students at school. Bullied for the rest of their life, always knowing they were born an accident.
>>
>>28251527
Not his baby he doesn't have to pay child support
>>
>>28251686
"Oh no! Somebody kidnapped the baby... it just dissapeared completely out of my sight and I saw some guy in black clothes running away!"

Or: "It was a complete accident! I swear, please I'm sorry! + pretend whatever tears you have is related to that."
>>
File: jewdical system.jpg (7 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
jewdical system.jpg
7 KB, 230x220
>>28251686
He was in relationship with that women, wasn't he? And now when there is a child, he wants to bail?
Oh not my friend, you'll gonna take care of your women and her child.
>>
>>28250083
Girls say that to seem like they care

As soon as that dumb bitch is raped, she'll be aborting so fucking fast
>>
>>28251719

Imagine what happens if one day there exists some service down the deep web that can force the "disappearances" of cuckold babies or even the "chavs" for you?
>>
>>28251656
Dunno about now but on 80's A LOT of kids were made when their parents were drunk camping under the tents or on Woodstock festival.

I think half of kids are drunk accidents.
>>
>>28251756
Already exists.
>>
>>28251778
That's why its important to do DNA/blood tests whenever your spouse has a "baby" to prove if its genetically related to you. Should be a lesson learned now for all.
>>
>>28251789
In some countries (Switzerland for example) doing such tests is illegal
>>
>>28251786
Then I imagine there would be some kind of smart guys who play dumb, but at the same time play as the puppet master from behind the scenes. Without her knowing. Everytime his wife cuckolds the Chav involved would suddenly and mysteriously vanish. Would guys who do this count as Sigmas or just "High Betas"?
>>
>>28251848
Criminals with no remorse is what they are. You do realize they're giving away a baby to slavery essentially.
>>
>>28251848
Continued: He would eg. keep his cool infront of her and pretend he does not know whats going on or what happened.

>>28251819
Hmm and isn't there a case in which you can fill a bowl with water? Drip your blood in it then the baby's in secret? And if they don't merge it means your not related?
>>
>>28251895

If a guy did that in modern society it would be due to the fact he objects to raise it but is forced to. Sometimes they just get euthanized and used for parts. Unless we could push for a change in the law that if the baby is not related to the father, the other guy related must take care of it.
>>
>>28250083
having an abortion is extremely traumatizing and something you will never get over
>>
>>28251932
Yes. Giving men reproductive rights is important.
>>
>>28250083
I'd raise the child of a rapist if I were impregnated that way. I've actually been raped when I was young too so I have a reference for what it's like emotionally.

the idea is that the child is innocent, but they will be paying for the father's crimes with their life. Just because the child COULD be an eyesore to the mother doesn't mean that it necessarily will be, or that the child should have to pay the price.

Look at it this way- what if your father brutally raped and murdered your mother's sister. Your mother would likely hate your father so, so much. Perhaps looking at you would remind her of your father, the love that they used to share, and the terrible betrayal.

But that does not justify the mother in abusing you. If she were to mistreat you simply because you remind her of your father who she hates, then she'd be an awful mother.

Rape victims with babies generally agree with that sentiment. They don't blame their children for what happened, and in a way it's amazing to see how something so pure and beautiful can result from such a violent and sad beginning. It's like a symbol of hope.

At any rate- you would not have to stick around if you're not up for raising a rape baby. If the baby is not genetically yours then you owe nothing to it.

So I wouldn't worry about it. The chances of your GF getting raped and also getting pregnant from that rape are increadibly low, ESPECIALLY if she goes to the hospital immediately afterwards. They give you a plan B pill which would lower the chances even more.
>>
>>28252046
You had orgasm with that rape?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.