[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this turn you on, r9k? I see cuckolding get mentioned a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-00-22-02-1.png (273 KB, 1440x2233) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-00-22-02-1.png
273 KB, 1440x2233
Does this turn you on, r9k? I see cuckolding get mentioned a lot here.
I had sex with her about 2 hours before she fucker her boyfriend. She said she barely felt anything, poor guy.
>>
my wife only ironically fucks black guys
>>
you are both human trash, OP
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-00-25-57-1.png (290 KB, 1440x2258) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-00-25-57-1.png
290 KB, 1440x2258
>>28250062
Topkek anon. Also on that note I'm white so it's not all bad
I memed her about cuckolding which is hilarious.
>>
>>28250032
What the hell is wrong with you OP?

Just please leave r9k, go post about your sexual escapades on /b/ or something
>>
>>28250032
Okay for real though, where do you find girls who are down with the actual cuck mentality?

I have been in one relationship.
About three months in he pretty much starts hinting that he's really sexually open with his friends.
Then one night we're all fucking in the same bed and his friend reaches over and gets involved.
Whatever I've played the threesome game before aint freaking over the foursome game
Afterwards we went outside and he looks at me and says "I can't wait to watch ______ fuck you. He can be everything I can't be. You're going to love it so much."
Never dried up and noped the fuck out harder in my life before.
>>
>>28250094
Aw sounds like you got cucked. How's living in Europe?
>>
>>28250125
Interesting story although it feels like a pasta. She's damaged goods to the max and tumblr-esque, if that explains anything.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.