[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: takemesatan.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
takemesatan.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
Is anyone here willing to kill me?
I can pay you up to probably $1500 and/or give you my car and anything else you want.
I just want to die, I don't care how.
Whenever is convenient for you works for me.
Please respond with a list of former murder experience.
>>
Don't die, you never get a second chance at life.
>>
>3 years experience in murdering required
>>
>>28250104
I don't even want the first chance you fucking cuck
Cucked by the world into believing living is alright
Glad I'm not you friend
So naive you can't even see it
This flesh is a prison
I am a slave shackled in my mind
One day I shall leave this place
The great nothingness of the void shall be my freedom, my peace
Please just let it end soon
>>
Nice try cia
Origano post
>>
Yeah, I tried to figure out a system so that people could do this. I think the two people should agree to meet somewhere. The trick is that the person to be killed wears full body clothes, even covering hands, and doesn't make any sound at all. Maybe he will have even dug his own grave. Then the killer shoots, buries the guy, maybe gets some money. But of course, it's really scary, and probably no one would do this. Another option could be to put your address on some list, and someone could break in on any night, and steal all your stuff, and kill you of course.

Maybe, if you're having a hard time killing yourself, do the one thing that you think might save you, and if it fails, then you will feel really bad.
>>
>>28250104
I'm a cripple and my life is miserable.
>>
>>28250104
Doesn't matter of you can't get what you want out of life.
>>
Hey OP I don't have any murder experience but I'd be willing to give a crack, I'm sure it's probably not hard.

I will require video evidence from you saying you consent to this though I don't wanna go to jail senpai.
>>
>>28252000
>thinking that will keep him out of jail

underagb& pls go
>>
I have nearly 15 years of virtual murder experience. From goombas to alien forces.
Now hosting a super sale, buy one get one half off! You'd have to kill for a deal this good.
>>
where you at?
oroiginglakeme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.