[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> she's never coming back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x600
> she's never coming back
>>
General feels thread
>>
>he left a long time ago
>still have dreams about him
>don't even care unless you're really drunk, then for some reason it's all that matters
>>
Any more of that art?
>>
>having a girl to start with
rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28249881
>most unique person ive ever met
>could talk to her about things my friends/family just didnt understand or want to understand
>think she killed herself, don't know
>>
File: 1406581041113.jpg (325 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1406581041113.jpg
325 KB, 1383x1600
>she probably doesn't exist
>>
>no drugs at the moment
why live.
>>
>>28250080
That is very sad
I long for something like this minus the suicide bit (unless it was something me and the qt in question did together instead of separately)
>>
>>28250166
Yeah, she was the only legitimately depressed people I've met in my life, and for good reasons. Poor, tormented girl. She played the piano.

I still miss you, A.
>>
>meet girl when 16
>become best friends
>play pokemon all day, share everything together, do everything together
>end up falling in love
>end up telling each other well get married someday
>it becomes official among our families
>together 5 years
>I join the military she goes to uni
>I get stationed about 40 minutes away
>see her every weekend
>I find out she's dating someone else secretly
>she lies about it to the very end then ignores me when she can't lie anymore
Haven't talked to her since. We were together for 5 years. Pretty much made it impossible for her to contact me again
>>
>>28250249
Damn dude. Fuck girls, seriously.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 750x750
Posting some super rare Pepe gifs for these feels.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.