[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come it seems like 90% of people on r9k wish they were girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1451697278360.jpg (394 KB, 700x1006) Image search: [Google]
1451697278360.jpg
394 KB, 700x1006
How come it seems like 90% of people on r9k wish they were girls?
Is it because girls have it so much fucking easier than us?
I can occasionally just find myself wishing I were a super tall, dominant woman. That'd be perfect. When I'm reincarnated, I want to be that.

That got way off track.
>>
I think it's probably just because everyone here is really bad at being a man the way society demands them to be.

For me it's partially that and partially because girls have a lot more variety with cute clothes. Male "fashion" is boring and fucking stupid.
>>
I think girls are cuter, and I really wanna be super cute

there are cute boys of course, but I am not a cute boy. I am too masculine. My facial structure is too masculine, I am too hairy
>>
>>28249823
It's true, man.
I'm emotionally retarded from being forced to keep emotions off in my childhood and my teens.
I wear girl clothes at times, but not things like skirts or dresses. Just shirts, pants, coats, what have you. Even just those are more impressive or comfortable than male clothing.

>>28249868
Same here. Despite my wishing I were a tall, imposing girl, I would still be able to be considered cute then. I look like a ghoul now, so I can't be a cute boy either.
>>
i imagine being a tranny would be harder than being a man
>>
>>28249891
Yeah, if you ever read transgender people talking about their lives or problems, very few of them are actually happy in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>28249891
yes, that is why I don't be a tranny

I think people who try to become girls are stupid

I would like to be a girl, it's just never gonna happen
>>
>>28249920
and they are more likely to be beaten to death by a man than gain any beta providers
>>
>>28249775
I read the first line of your post then just started fuming.
>>
Cuz panties are a gift and being dominated is the best. Easy.
>>
>>28249999
quads of truth, famiglia
>>
BUMP mi FAMIGLIANO
>>
>>28249775
Being a woman is by far easier. It also allows you to be whoever you want. You can be submissive or dominant, career oriented or focus on a family life. All the choices are open to you and you'll be encouraged no matter which one you take. The role for a man is set a stone. It's simply a checklist you have to meet or you're considered inferior. At the end of the day a man is considered disposable and only meant to provide and care for women and children. It's not surprising that people would rather have the better of the two options.
>>
>>28250664
this is.. painfully true..
>>
>>28249775
Probably because they think like girls and were raised like girls and are now sad because acting like a man doesn't come naturally to them.
>>
File: 1446043692542.jpg (21 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1446043692542.jpg
21 KB, 604x453
>>28250664
>At the end of the day a man is considered disposable

yeah it's true

Being a (cute) female really does set you up for life it seems, unless you fuck up majorly. Treated preferentially through school, easy entry-level jobs, muh >>>>diversity in tertiary education and college jobs, easy pickings for relationships and sex until you hit 30. Also no refractory period fuck. Better choice of fashion too. And as long as you play your relationship and personal health cards right, you can find a decent partner before you hit 30, even for a few years after.

However, I'd miss some parts of the male condition. Male bonding is pretty good, decent males will look out for each other. Banter between males is something females will also never ever have no matter how hard they try. I guess we do it to cope with life but it can be some pretty great coping.
>>
I'm confident I'd do a lot better as a girl but I don't want to be a girl. I want to be masculine and stuff.

>>28249891
This is probably true. Even in societies that are publicly OK with the idea the reason women are on easymode is because of their reproductive functions.
>>
Mankind should have this 1males :2 females thing going on.

It'd solve so much stuff.
>>
I just want attention I'd be a slut whore .so wat ,fuck u ,men shame women for this but really it's what we want and would do too!
>>
File: suicide-gun1.jpg (73 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
suicide-gun1.jpg
73 KB, 426x282
>>28249775
>tfw you realized that fleshy life sucks no matter who you are
>>
>>28252922
Being a meatbag is shit, consciousness uploads when?
>>
i just want to be cute and soft and little and to be held in a qt robots strong arms
>>
>I knew a girl who got an offer from Google despite only knowing HTML

Jesus christ, I want to fucking kill the person who hired her. I taught myself HTML when I was like fucking 12 while she was probably still out sucking dicks and mocking the guys like me. And now she works at Google ...
>>
>>28253196
Jesus Christ, they get it so easy these days. She probably sits around the office doing nothing all day.
>>
It's funny despite how many people here hate females they themselves want to be female

But what they don't understand is life is just as shit if you are not a 'cute' female anything else and people will still treat you like shit in the work place
>>
File: 1462039755791.gif (199 KB, 700x391) Image search: [Google]
1462039755791.gif
199 KB, 700x391
>>28249775
Being a cute girl and relishing in cuteness and attention is my dream.
>>
>>28254336
Boo hoo, you have to settle for an average or, god forbid, slightly below average guy to take care of you instead of chad. In addition there are all kinds of extra doors open in education and the work place solely for the sake of diversity.
>>
>>28254420
I don't even want that desu senpai I just want to be left alone without needing to work a job that forces me around other people that make me feel like scum I'm not trying to compare my problems to anyone else I'm just saying life sucks and I have no one to blame but mysef
>>
File: sKWAfT5.gif (578 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
sKWAfT5.gif
578 KB, 500x250
>>28254336
I'd rather be an ugly woman than an ugly man
>>
>>28256217
You are cute you be the best damn ugly girl you can be
>>
File: that terminator feel.png (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
that terminator feel.png
28 KB, 633x758
I would give up everything in order to have had a relationship with another human being before I was twenty fucking two (which was with a high school girl). Like jesus, all those years alone where I wasn't even considered a person by girls takes a toll. Girls get everything handed to them and can throw it all away at a moments notice if I'm not doing a good enough job. How is that fair?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.