[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a theory. Does anyone know of anyone bald (who has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461558802061.jpg (99 KB, 800x1128) Image search: [Google]
1461558802061.jpg
99 KB, 800x1128
I have a theory.

Does anyone know of anyone bald (who has been bald for a long enough time for acne to disappear) who has acne?

The reason I suspect shampoo causes acne is because I went for almost a year without using shampoo, leaving the shower head over my head while I brushed my teeth in the shower. Never once did I have acne. But the moment I started using shampoo, it all came back again.

Further experimentation showed that if I left my head under the showerhead longer after using shampoo, the shampoo had enough time to fall out of my hair. If I simply used shampoo last, getting off the major stuff and towelled myself dry right after, the acne would appear again.

This might be because the shampoo still stays in your hair even after you think you have "soaked it off", and as you perspire in every day life, the residual shampoo travels down onto your face and shoulders, and if you're allergic to the chemicals in it, the acne would ensue, the severity of which depended on your biological/physiological sensitivity to it.

If you can recall one person who has been bald for a long time and who has acne, my theory will be completely shattered.

Thank you, anons!
>>
Wow, nobody cares about a thought-provoking idea. Amazing.
>>
bald i still get acne even tho im in my 30s
>>
>>28249418
Can I see a picture to be sure?
>>
Nah dude, Bald guys just have hair follicles that are sensitive to DHT or they have shit mineral deficient diets.

Get the right amount of minerals you need (ESPECIALLY ZINC! Many robots were Zinc deficent during puberty and that probably explains why they're balding, baby faced manlets) and that's really all you can do besides taking finsteride and lowering your DHT production.
>>
>>28249148
makes sense t b h desu
>>
>>28249539
But my diet hasn't changed in years. Why does suddenly the acne change very, very shortly after changing one aspect of how I shower?
>>
>>28249148

Your theory is bullshit.
>>
Acne is form washing your face too much or using toxic chemical which most body wash and shampoo are loaded with, and eating sugar.

Acne goes away if you don't eat anything with added sugar, wash your face and hair once a week or less with natural soap, and apply loads of organic shea butter with a few drops of frankincense all over your face to your face before you go to bed.
>>
It may also be your hair oils getting on your face. Not rinsing your shampoo thoroughly or shampooing too often can irritate your scalp and cause overproduction of oils.

Though, it can probably irritate your skin as well. It's an interesting theory.
>>
>>28249607
probably because you aren't washing your face properly
>>
>>28249776
...But my face has been washed the same way since I was a kid.
>>
>>28249776
Oh, I forgot to mention that I tilt my head downward so that the shampoo doesn't traverse down my body, rather, it would fall off the tip of my hair.
>>
>>28249776
>never wash my fash
>never had acne

explain that
>>
>>28249148
>tfw psoriasis
>tfw it gets bad on my scalp unless I shampoo regularly or shave my head every once in awhile to clear it all out

I think it's just the hair itself. Some kind of irritating oil-catcher. When I shave my head my psoriasis on my scalp disappears over the course of maybe a month or two, only to come back as my hair lengthens.
>>
>>28249437
No. I don't post pictures of myself on the internet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.