[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see you're back, little pervert. Back to suck on more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: latina ass.jpg (29 KB, 450x640) Image search: [Google]
latina ass.jpg
29 KB, 450x640
I see you're back, little pervert. Back to suck on more of my farts. Worshipping my ass, spreading my cheeks wide so I can fart right into your little nose. Mmmmmmm, well get ready, because I have lots of rips for you to come. mmmm get that nose right up between my asscheeks, get that nose right on top of my asshole..........

pffffffffffffffffft

Right there, get that nose right in that fucking ass. Gonna bend over.......

>pfffooooooooooooooooffft

ohhhh yea. mhhhhm ohhhhhh ooooooohhhhmmm GET THAT NOSE RIGHT THERE YOU FUCKING LITTLE FART BITCH

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAATTTT

mmmmmm inhale that fart. breathe in nice and deeply. get down here GET DOWN HERE ON THE FUCKING FLOOR. I want you crawling towards my fucking ass, crawling on your hands and knees for my delicious gas.

>rrrruuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrp

Come on in closer, right there......

>RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!

PUT THAT FUCKING NOSE RIGHT ON THAT TIGHT LITTL ASS, RIGHT HERE< PUT THAT NOSE RIGHT HERE FAAAAAART OH YEA SMELL THAT OH YEA LICK THT ASS FART RIGHT ON THAT TONGUE.....

>POOOOOOT

MMMMM COME HERE I"M NOT DONE WITH YOU WORSHIP THAT LITTLE ASS COME HERE BITCH COME HERE

>doot, doooooot

COME OVER HERE COME CRAWL ON YOUR HANDS AND FUCKING KNEES STIK UR TONGUE OUT AND LICK MY FUCKING ASSHOLE, LICK THAT NICE AND CLEAN, MMMM.

>pfooooouuuuuth

What type of perverted little loser likes to watch hot women fart, hmmm? You like to sniff my fucking asshole? Lick it clean little fartbitch? You like it if I fart on your cock? Fart all over your little fucking cock and shove it in my tight little asshole?

>BRAAAAAAAAP*

OH YEA COME HERE AND GET THESE LAST FUCKING FARTS, COME HERE! Right there......

>Brrppfphpufhfphttddddddddd

I want you to jerk your fucking cock, jerk your dick to those farts coming out of my ass mmmmm stroke that fucking cock for me, I got one more big fart for you then I want you to cum, are you ready? stroke that cock, here we go bitch

>BRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLPP
>>
You need help man, this has gone far beyond just shitposting.
>>
>>28249027
What, no, that's gross.
I just wanted to suck your toes.
>>
>>28249027
nobody is going to "suck on farts". that is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. get off your ass and go outside, faggot.
>>
This is by far the funniest fetish. Makes me feel pretty normal for being a footfag
>>
>>28249312
More like the patrician's fetish. Did you know James Joyce loved his wife's farts?
>>
>>28249270
but it's 1 in the morning and I'm intoxicated
>>
Every time I check up on /r9k/ one of these threads is up.
>>
>>28249270
not op, this story is my fantasy
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.