[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4chan 2016 I've been here almost every day for a decade.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>4chan 2016

I've been here almost every day for a decade. Can I leave now? This website demographic has obviously changed and I don't enjoy browsing anymore.
>>
>>28249019
>I've been here almost every day for a decade

Said every newshit ever.
>>
>>28249019
>This website demographic has obviously changed and I don't enjoy browsing anymore.

see the problem is there are enough remnants of the "old" 4chan still around, AND there isn't really a good alternative

even though the demographic has changed, the old people have only kind of left, its more that it's grown and a shitton of shit leddit morons have flooded the site, there is still good people and good content and good discussion here sometimes

honestly desu senpai where else would you go
>>
>>28249019
Yea just go b urself op
>>
>>28249019
>Been here almost every day for 7 or 8 years at least
>still get called a newfag

When will this meme fucking end? I can't remember if it was 2008 or 2009, but for fuck's sake. Even the oldest of oldfags who were here when I first started posting could've been here for 5 or 6 years at maximum. I have officially been imprisoned here longer than they could've even possibly been browsing for when I was a newfag.
>>
>>28250063
Look at how old I am! Just because I said a few things which I could have easily made up, I obviously have been here for a decade.

I'll be honest, I've been here for 3 years and I just as easily could have made a thread like yours.
>>
>>28250180
Not even OP faglord. got into 4chan when I was an autistic 8th grader who did literally nothing but play games on steam and browse youtube, and 4chan was leaking out into those places and I decided to look up le wacky memes to find out their sources.

Now I'm a fucking sophomore in college and I haven't stopped browsing for more than a week at a time, and that was only twice.

This is absolute fucking torture and I wish I could quit but I can't so here I am stuck in a fucking lame ass thread with you, of all people.

Fuck you.
>>
>>28249019

I've been here almost just as long as you.

I come back to see who else made it out alive.

I want to come back and see other exneet/bot (what /r9k/ considers normies now.) Happy and trying to help other bots make it out of this rut too.

Understand that you may call me a normie now but i was once like you bots. I understand you and know how it is. I don't know what I am anymore to you. I'm not a bot, nor a normie, or chad.

We become something totally different and im here to tell you that it's ok. You don't stay a bot but you're not a normie.

Feel free to call me names and insult me but know that i want nothing but the best for you bots cause once i read in this thread this exact same thing and it got to me.

Hopefully now I can repay the favor.

Imma keep trying bots even if you don't want me to. Ill get at least one out of here I promise.
>>
I feel the same way. I no longer get much out of this site anymore, and it's warped my worldview for the worst.

I've taken the redpill (I really hate the phrase.) against my will, and now I live in some sort of terrible nightmarish delusion, but I still cannot bring myself to leave.
>>
>>28250063
>been here actively since 2011
>originally quickly fit in and got mistaken for an oldfag
>board demographics change
>get sometimes called a newfag since 2014 or 2015
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.