[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459923055743.jpg (50 KB, 550x529) Image search: [Google]
1459923055743.jpg
50 KB, 550x529
Are normies also constantly tense, anxious and stressed out? I feel like I'm broken, I can't sit still and I've been grinding my teeth a lot lately. I've also begun cracking my jaw, which apparently means I have TMJ.

How do I overcome stress?
>inb4 deep breathing, meditation
no memes, please
>>
Meditation and exercise

Oregano
>>
>>28248820
Fuck TMJ, can't even open my fucking mouth all the way.
>>
My go to options is drugs, which isn't necessarily healthy, but it works. For an option that isn't totally self destructive, I don't know, consult a doctor. Beta blockers can reduce some of the physical symptoms of stress.

I'm personally going to be trying accupuncture and massage (and hopefully happy ending if possible) to see if they help at all with the stress/depression.
>>
>>28248820
you're an idioot
>>
magnesium, you can get it by eating a shit-ton of oregano but a handful of pumpkin seeds a day is easier
>>
>>28248820
>>28250039
I know those fucking feelings
>tfw having one of those moments where it won't pop
>tfw fearing deep down that this is the one, this is the one that will make my jaw lock up and be unusable forever
>tfw struggling just to get that pop, gotta power through the ache
>tfw it finally pops and you get a wave of relief, only for it all to happen all over again

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>28250130
/r9k/ is a BULLY FREE ZONE. The normy social pecking order DOES NOT APPLY HERE.

The very act of posting on 4chan proves YOU'RE NOT GETTING PUSSY and have nothing better to do. If you're a Chad with a lambo paked outside and supermodel gf next to you giggling at all the losers on /r9k/, post pics to prove it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.