[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your mom and dad are depressed as hell too Why do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (532 KB, 609x460) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532 KB, 609x460
>tfw your mom and dad are depressed as hell too

Why do people have children
>>
Because most people are fucking retarded animals anon
If that wasn't the case, everyone would have suicided centuries ago
Just learn from your parents' mistakes and don't do it yourself if you somehow get the opportunity
>>
>>28248794
Because we all want to see a little version of ourselves mixed with the person we infatuate over because muh love n sheit.

Seriously, just don't ever have kids. Realize that your genes are shit and don't need to be passed down.
>>
>mom has been depressed most of her life, but somehow came out of it for the most part
>feel like I can watch her falling back into depression because she can see how fucked up I am

This is not a good feeling. She says she doesn't want me to hide my problems anymore, but when I see how facial expressions when I tell her how depressed I am, it just makes me feel worse.
>>
>>28248794

Because they thought that it would make them happy.

Having children is a way of achieving something without having to work hard.
>>
Well they probably weren't depressed until they realized they raised a failure like you.
>>
My parents fought all of the time. My father thought having children would somehow calm my mother down. Predictably, it didn't work. She still preferred to spend her time on drugs and sleeping around. They still fought nonstop. The only difference was that now there was a child to be completely ignored. A few years later my brother was born. Nothing changed and they divorced a few years after that. Major depression runs on my father's side, and bipolar on my mother's. I got the depression and my brother went for alcoholism with a minor in weed.
>>
>>28249844
No need to project senpai
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.