[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a white washed asian male. I've only ever been attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: rarepepe.png (256 KB, 609x492) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.png
256 KB, 609x492
I am a white washed asian male. I've only ever been attracted to and dated white girls. But I feel so wrong doing so like I'm betraying my race. But I hate asian girls as well. Not sure what to do.
>>
File: large.jpg (41 KB, 383x480) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
41 KB, 383x480
>>28248788
>But I hate asian girls as well.
What the fuck mate

I am almost exclusively into asian girls
>>
>>28248981
Doesn't do anything for me. Although when a white girls dresses like that (like mirukawa) it is very attractive. Are you a white male weeb?
>>
Actually I feel guilty (hypothetically speaking) that I am dating a beautiful white girl and there's a white boy out there who isn't.

I know it sounds retarded. 99 times out of 100 I wouldn't think about it.

I don't feel any feelings of betrayal towards my race because loyalty to self above others.
>>
>>28248788
I'm not white washed per se in the same way you are, but I am sort of a pseudo-intellectual and it feels bad to know most of modern civilization we owe to the Europeans. White women are a lot more attractive to me. I pretty much only like Japanese girls other than that.
>>
>>28248788
What is it that you don't like about them?

REGANO
>>
>>28248788
no big loss, all white women are whores

is there any race of them that isn't?
>>
>>28249327
Flat faces, plain looking, flat chest, materalistic, nagging, hypocritical when asian males racemix, etc.
>>
>>28248788
>>28249176
you are not in a tribe
>>
>>28248788
Kill yourself you underage newfag.
>>
>>28249444
Nope all women are whores
>>
>>28248788
>I've only ever been attracted to and dated white girls. But I feel so wrong doing so like I'm betraying my race.
So basically, you're paying the Asian girls back. Far too many of them date white guys and ignore Asians. They betrayed your race far more than you and other Asian dudes have.

There's a photo showing so many fucking tweets by Asian whores about ignoring Asian guys in favour of whites. If someone could post it, that would be great. Then OP, you can stop feeling guilty (and gtfo my board because you've dated girls).
>>
>>28249453
>hypocritical when asian males

Really?

I've never met a single one who gave one iota of a fuck, they're too busy taking Chad's dick usually.

You spend too much time on "Asian American Community" sites, methinks.
>>
Hey OP.

I'm in the same boat but I'm white. Slight difference is I've dated both white and asian girls but am currently dating a Chinese girl.

I feel a huge sense of betrayal towards white girls partly because I actually rejected one in favor of dating this girl I'm with currently.

I also feel Asians and Whites don't mix together that well. Asian girls lack emotion, White girls are full of it (randomly crying etc), Asian girls lack empathy, White girls are overly empathetic - My girlfriend simply can't understand why lots of white girls like being vegetarian for example.

I think I actually prefer white women's personalities. And I definitely prefer Western culture to East Asian culture. So it makes it doubly painful.

Also the girl I passed up to date an asian girl for would hate me if she found out since she despises white men who date asian women/race mixers in general.
>>
>>28249321
>it feels bad to know most of modern civilization we owe to the Europeans.

Why? It's not like outside of 4chan we rant about it all the time.

White people are way more humble about historical achievements than Chinese people are.
>>
m8, you realize by dating and eventually having children with white women you're helping to recreate those same "nagging, materialistic, flat face" traits at a greater rate in the general population than would otherwise exist?

I don't understand non-white men who hate their own women. It's like those black guys who rant on about how black women are "loud and obnoxious" and it's like... Dude, so are black males.
>>
I like to race mix. Not because I hate black men or feel any resentment towards them, I just like the feeling of holding a small pale boy in my arms as we fall asleep ^_^
>>
>>28251684
I'm >>28251364

Sometimes I feel like I'd actually gel better with a black girl than an asian girl.

I think some asians are just so un-westernized it creates a massive difficulty.
>>
>>28248788
Asian girl here. I love dating white girls. I do not feel bad about it at all. I had a 1 night stand with an asian girl though. It was okay. But white chicks are the bomb.
>>
>>28251799
>lesbian interracial sex

Is this true or did you just make a typo?
>>
>>28251724
You should probably date Asian American women. People from China really do not seem to have emotions.
>>
Hi. I'm not white. I'd date any race I could, I think there are good looking girls of every race. Whenever I take public transit and there are a majority of people of one race, I immediately begin thinking about how people would view me if I were on aa date with a girl of that race or an opposite race. Its easy to not care for me, because I really wouldnt that much. But i always began to ruminate on how the girl would feel since social pressure effects them much more.

But then I remember I'll never have a gf so everything is cool.
>>
>>28251805
I don't think I would typo 6 entire sentences anon. So yes, I've had lesbian interracial sex, and I loved it.
>>
>>28251831
The only type of interracial sex I can get behind.

The thought of it is both adorable and hot af.

Please tell me you don't purposefully make yourself look as dykeish as possible though.
>>
>>28251426
>I don't understand non-white men who hate their own women. It's like those black guys who rant on about how black women are "loud and obnoxious" and it's like... Dude, so are black males.

They dont want to date black males. I'm assuming they are being asked why they date x race.
>>
I'm white and I date exclusively whites. It's pretty simple for me.
>>
>>28251866
It doesn't make the criticism any less hypocritical.

In fact as far as black men/women go, outside of hardcore politically militant black women, most of them are significantly more tolerable than black men. Better educated, less niggerish etc.

Black men are too loud.
>>
>>28251851
I have short hair, because it suits my face. Other than that I don't really have any of the "dyke" signifiers. I love wearing dark red lipstick.
>>
>>28251928
What sort of Asian are you?

And why do you like white qts?

Do you like guys at all?
>>
>>28251962
Chinese.
I like them because they are cute, same reason everyone else likes them.
Never had romantic feelings for a guy. Made out with some, it was okay, but never wanted to date them, so it's kinda pointless. Kissing girls is 10x better.
>>
>>28251993
That's so adorable. The mental image it conjures up is just plain cute.

Do you have a favorite type of white girl?
>>
>>28251889
Yeah you're right about the hypocrisy. I think there are equal anounts of them to be honest, but I dont care about any black guys that arent in my direct vicinity being loud, while I have the extremely slim chance of dating any black woman.
>>
>>28252027
I like slender girls, athletic is a bonus. Dark hair is cute but I don't mind either way. For some reason I tend to like girls with Irish ancestry. Lucky shamrocks, I guess!
>>
>>28252079
Do your parents know you like other girls?

Irish redheads can be qt, and I like freckles, so I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>28252097
Yeah, they know. They're cool with it. My ex had freckles and they were really adorable, you have good taste.
>>
File: 1461453348359 (1).jpg (172 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1461453348359 (1).jpg
172 KB, 1080x720
>>28252129
Oh that's nice, I'm glad things have worked out for you.

And yeah, qt freckles are qt.

What do you think of Eliza?
>>
>muh race
I don't care about race as long the boy is cute
>>
>>28252171
She looks pretty cute. That is a skinny looking hand though haha
>>
>>28252228
She's only 15, she's a tripfag here and she's completely batshit.

Be honest, do you ever find underage girls hot?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.