[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other failed normies know what it's like to have loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 480x640
Any other failed normies know what it's like to have loved and lost? Is it truly better than never loving at all?

Pic related
>>
It's actually more depressing.
>>
It's better to never experience love than to have it ripped away from you when you're not expecting it.
>>
File: umaru cry.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
umaru cry.gif
214 KB, 500x281
currently experiencing this exact feeling bros

everyday i cry and have to fight the urge not to turn to the bottle cause i know where it will lead

help me find an escape thats not suicide please...
>>
>>28248642
That's what I was thinking. At least the permavirgings don't have a million memories plaguing their waking hours about what they could have done differently to keep her loving them.

Sometimes I still fantasize about waking up and all this just being a dream and that I can understand all the things wtong with our relationship and hold on to her tight as possible.

She and I talked about marriage and family and now I'm alone and she has some other fiance.

I wish I could disappear.
>>
>>28248617

>Is it truly better than never loving at all?

I'd say yes. It's tough to get over the loss at first and you never heal 100% but once you do you have a lot of happy memories and that's better than nothing. Plus you know you're at least capable of being loved, you aren't a complete fuck up.
>>
File: 1460565327812.jpg (64 KB, 500x895) Image search: [Google]
1460565327812.jpg
64 KB, 500x895
>>28248617
>>28248642

How does unrequited love do on the pain scale?
>>
>>28248712
pull out a gun and start firing at cops. it's not suicide if someone else kills you.

DEEP IN MY ANCIENT HEART LIES
MADNESS AND PRIDE
CAN NO ONE
HEAR MY CRY
>>
>>28248860
this, once you've had a gf once there will always be hope that you will find someone else

even if you never do
>>
Cyborg here

I've had love, lost it embarrassingly, had love a few more times and lost hard. I lost my son along with it.

Having never loved wouldn't have been better. I have been tempered and I have learned, even though my red pill was hard to swallow
>>
File: Screenshot (80).png (961 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (80).png
961 KB, 1920x1080
>Got qt3.14 5 years ago,
>3 years of great times university going well, getting regular sex, had friends, all that good Shit
>coming home from university when I get a phone call
>it was the hospital, they found me as her ICE(in case of emergency phone number
>she was driving home and her car got totalled by a truck, she died on impact
>became recluse, never left the house
>lost job, failed university nearly an Hero'd a couple times
>its only recently I'm trying to crawl my way out of NEETdom
>still have her voicemail messages
> still have recording of nude Skype strip show of her, tearful faps

I don't know guys, it hurts a lot knowing ill never see her again, I know I need to move on but I just cant. I don't want to forget her.
>>
>>28248617
see
>>28248642
>got oneitus after years of just being the beta fuckboy
>date and happy as can be
>she cheats and leaves me
>wrecks my life
>been NEET since

>>28248860
>a lot of happy memories
wrong, all those happy memories turn to shitty moments when you realize they are gone forever and she is now doing them with someone else. I cant even watch romance in fucking commercials because it reminds me of those ''''happy'''' times that then spiral into depression. fuck you you dont know shit.
>>
>>28249070
shes looking up at you from hell with a disgusted face as you fap, knowing you will also go to hell but a seperate part where you will never even get the chance to see eachother tortured. repent and give your soul to jesus, heretic.
>>
I think it's probably better.

I haven't had another girlfriend after breaking up with my ex about a decade ago and I still think about her once in a while, and whenever it seems like it wasn't ever worth it I think of all the dudes on wizchan that just will never know *if* having a girlfriend would fix their lives it is probably worse. I remember being depressed before having a girlfriend thinking I would never get one. Now, after having not even talked to a girl in 10 years I know I'll probably never have one again, but I still don't think it's worse than never at all, because at least I've experienced it.
>>
>>28248617
It's not worth it. Someone who hasn't experienced a relationship might feel loneky, but when you've felt the sensation of being w part of a whole and lose that you've lost a part of yourself. All that's left is a metaphorical hoke that cannot be filled.
>>
>>28249132
There's no such thing religitard
>>
>>28249070
You're over 30 and posting here? Yeesh. Just end it already.
>>
>>28248617
i had the chance to be with her and wasted it, now i just regret it every single day.
it would've been better if it didn't happen at all.
>>
>>28249211
when you typed this, your gf being raped by a demon started crying knowing you will also have to deal with her same pain. please go back to jesus before its too late.
>>
>>28249070
share video please it's the only thing that will help you move on
>>
At least you know how overrated relationships are if you are a cyborg like me who got lucky and got a gf once

Been almost 5 years, nothing else since.
>>
>>28248980
>cyborg
>my son
normie please
>>
>>28249923
i think he meant to say his girlfriends son
>>
>>28248617
It depends on how you choose to look at it.

You can take the experience you had for what it is and at least be able to say "I did that", or "I know what that feels like now". Sure, you don't have it anymore, but at least you got to experience that wonderful feeling once in your life, and see it as a gleam of light to look back on.

Or you can focus on how you aren't experiencing it anymore and dwell on that, and from there it's just a quick snowball effect where that emptiness just consumes you.

I tend to jump between the two honestly. I try not to get greedy these days.
>>
File: 1332363723928.png (148 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
1332363723928.png
148 KB, 250x370
>>28248617
Failed normie here.

Had one girlfriend 6 years ago when I was 16. We dated for a year. I broke up with her.

I feel a lot worse now than I did before I'd ever had a girlfriend, but maybe that was just because I was younger then. I obsess over this girl who has long since moved past me and gone on with her life. It's not that I miss her it's just that I miss that intimacy that comes from being so close to someone (I did have good reasons for breaking up with her). I feel like my life has been frozen ever since we've been apart and there's a massive void sucking away at all my emotions.

I think the right person could fill that void but I'm beginning to fear I'll never meet them. When I think about how long it's been since I've kissed a girl I just feel pathetic, like I'm wasting my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>>28249923
>>28249961

as it turned out
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 540x540
This makes me want to vomit
She looks just like my sister only older
>>
>>28248676
this
kissless handholdless virgin until 24
I feel worse after than before
>>
A line without beginning.
Time is a day that echoes himself.
Memories attached to it. Time flows differently when we were together.
Today seems like an eternity. The exact opposite of back then.
Why ? Why does time flows too fast when we are with people we like the most, and why does it flows too slow when we long to be with them ?
The answer lies within the brain. Because when i was with you, i only allowed myself to feel, not to think.
To feel your touch i liked so much. To feel your love i desired so much. To feel you. That was yesterday
It hurts. Absent of all these things, i cannot help but think about yesterday. This is exausting. And this is today.
Tomorrow leads me to a path which has two roads : the two of them are damaged and cloudy, and there is a sign on both.
The one on the right says "yesterday" and the other one has "today".
I see you standing on both ways.
Because time is a day that echoes himself.
A line without end.

For me, it's like this
>>
>>28248617
yeah
>have sex with her a lot
>then you get sick of her female bullshit
>she breaks up with you
>you get brain chemical withdrawals
>your brain relates those chemicals to the female you were having sex with
i was quitting smoking at the same time, it was pretty gay
>>
>>28251334
what country are you from, anon?
this girl looks exactly like a girl i used to know in my teens.
She got pregnant at like 16
>>
>>28252401
>she got pregnant at 16
she's barely 14.
>>
Theoretically I could have a daughter that looks like that.
>>
>>28252426
im confused. you dated a 14 year old?
or is she 14 now?
>>
>>28248617
I don't know. After getting out of my first and only relationship I'm more bitter and hateful than ever before but I feel like my hate is more refined and focused which is better than having vague kissless virgin no gf angst.
>>
>>28252650
christ man
my pic is my sister, she's only 13
she's not who you know
unless you're talking about OP's pic then I have no clue
>>
>>28252981

but at what age did you fuck her, jesus
>>
>>28253062
i didn't
I don't find her attractive.
>>
I had one gf but was never inlove or anything so can't really relate. but what about the pain of going from a semi-social person to an isolated depressed robot? I think it's just as bad
>>
>>28248617
not really a failed normie,pretty much a robot my whole life i guess.but one time in highschool this girl liked me and she was hitting on me but i was too afraid to do anything so she finally gave up on me.now i realize that could have been my only change at a girlfriend and i blew it
fucking kills me every time i think,so i kinda wish that wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>28248617
Having loved and lost is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a man. I would literally do anything to remove the painful tumor of my memories of her from my brain. And my heart. I want her out of my heart, it is always hurting.

The nightmares are the worst part, though, they leave me drained and lifeless for entire days if I have one. Thankfully they are becoming rarer albeit more intense.
>>
All of you are still normies. You are the reason /r9k/ is so shit these days. Fuck off.
>>
>>28248617
>normies taking that quote out of context again
kill yourselves
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.