[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Research shows that the two groups most likely to be virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: bunda.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
bunda.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
Research shows that the two groups most likely to be virgins are those who are significantly above average in intelligence (120+) and those who are significantly below average in intelligence (75 or lower).

Which are you?

Which is /r9k/ as a board?

http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php
>>
>>28248509
Well my IQ is 129.
>>
115 iq and not a virg.

You might be on to something
>>
120 IQ reporting. Still a virgin.
>>
>>28248509
i dont give a fuck about IQ but I am just gonna guess above to make me feel better about myself
>>
>>28248591
You're probably on the low end m8
>>
File: 1452421192134.png (39 KB, 599x641) Image search: [Google]
1452421192134.png
39 KB, 599x641
>>28248509
i got tested at 130 at like 15ish
also your iq doesn't mean shit, i may have a "high" iq but my brain is now fucked with drugs and mentall ilness
>>
How do you even find out what you're iq is?
>>
>>28248509
I scored 126 and then 122 on an online IQ test which, though not exhaustive, is sanctioned by Mensa and was used in large-scale studies of IQ (one study in South Africa on race and IQ used an almost identical test).

The study you reference was just sobering to look at. If anyone can find it, I'd like to see it again. It did only look at high school students though.
>>
>>28248632
probably not because i'm at one of the best universities in my country

i would say I am at least above average intelligence
>>
>>28248509
bellow 70 IQ is like legit drooling retard status
>>
>>28248662
IQ points are just a big circle jerk. High IQ people are inventing shit and being doctors not circle jerking about logic puzzles in mensa meetings
>>
>>28248665
You have to have it tested by professionals. They make you take a long ass test, then you get the results
>>
>>28248711
So basically I need to pay someone else to test me so I can get a number to tell me how intelligent I am? This sounds like this was created by jews
>>
>>28248708
All smart people have a high iq. All dumb people have a low iq. A person with a high iq will be smarter than a low iq person, every single time.

Iq tests measure your ability to problem solve, understand information, and deal with abstract thought.

There is no such thing as a smart person with a low iq
>>
>>28248792
I know legit downs sydrome guys who have bigger bank accounts than normal fags because they dont get into dumb credit card debt
>>
>>28248509
121 reporting in
Not worth it to be honest
>>
>>28248811
Are you saying downies with a few dollars saved up are smart?

He's not smart, he's just retarded and doesn't spend his money.
>>
>>28248665
based on your sentence, I'd say about 10.
>>
File: CdB9ByPUEAAJ2O5.jpg (593 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
CdB9ByPUEAAJ2O5.jpg
593 KB, 1536x2048
>>28248509
Below, definitely. Plus I'm brain damaged and wageslave endlessly so my intelligence is down in the shitter.
At least I have anime I guess. I don't care where my life takes me.
>>
>>28248849
m8 they have tens of thousands of dollars saved up because they follow the budget advice their handlers give them and dont go nuts
>>
>>28248855
Auto correct is a bitch on mobile...
>>
>>28248509
not me, mine is like 100
>>
>>28248509
>most likely to be virgins
Seeing how you have a possibility to not fall in either category then in between.
>>
>>28248665
you just close your eyes pick a number.
>>
I have slightly above intelligence, with an IQ of 110. In my youth people treated me like a genius because I always read books and did well in school. The fact is I just didn't have any friends to distract me from reading & learning. Any time I try to read seriously challenging material, I fail to comprehend it.
>>
>>28248925
420 final answer.
>>
I have a painfully average IQ of 104. I was tested in the middle of my autism analysis without being told it was an IQ test; I assumed it was just another part of gauging my autism levels until they reported on my IQ at the end of the process. I'd like to think I'd score higher if I knew what I was doing going into it, but it's probably just my brain not wanting to accept that I'm not the incredibly intelligent little boy my parents always told me I was
>>
>>28248944
Is that your final answer?
>>
>>28248995
My dubs said yes
>>
>>28248972
this makes me wonder, do they allow you to retake IQ tests?

it seems like you would learn how the thing works and be much better the second time around, but perhaps that would give an inaccurate result?

whatever the case, people that score high on iq tests are ultra tryhard nerds desu.
>lol lets spend 30 minutes per question eliminating all the wrong answers till i find the correct one, then do it again and again all day
>>
>>28249098
As a smart person I can tell you that I don't sit on one question for 30 mins. Usually the answer comes straight to mind.

Also I don't think you understand how iq tests are set up. It's not like a multiple choice quiz you had in school
>>
>>28249166
you sound like you haven't taken a real iq test
>>
I'm dumb as shit.

I'd actually be afraid of taking an IQ test because i honestly think i might be a little retarded.
>>
>>28248509
im about average i think. i have only done a few iq tests and they were all in the 120-130 range but online iq tests are bullshit so who knows

i dont want to do a real one in case i dont do well
>>
>>28248509

The former. I'm not a virgin, but it has been over 15 years.
>>
>>28249178
Definitely did, but it was years ago when I was in middle school.

I hope you didn't think that online iq test you took was real.
>>
>>28249236
what the fuck are you talking about

dont even reply to me again moron
>>
>>28248972

The younger you are, the higher your IQ (or rather, the tests score younger people with high abilities higher than older people with the same abilities).

I think decreasing IQ could just be a sign of someone "growing into" their intelligence (not getting drastically smarter as they get older).
>>
>>28249248
I'm sorry you can't comprehend what you read
>>
High IQ virgin reporting. I can't relate to most girls (or guys for that matter).
>>
>>28248509
1.The correlations declines with age. 20 yr old virgins are pretty smart, but 25 yr old virgins are just genetic failures
2.It's old as fuck and probably doesn't reflect current demographic trends. Young people today, niggers included, are having a lot less sex. It's 20% of men still not getting laid in their 20s.
>>
>>28248509
I am of the retard variety.
>>
Yeah, this test is pretty accurate. My IQ is close to 7 inches and I'm a virgin.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.