[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minor Red Pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: Costanza shiggy.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza shiggy.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>thought I was good at pokemon
>thought that the games were getting easier for me over time simply because each time I had a batter idea of what I was doing
>in short, I got gud and so of course it got easier
>it turns out that they've just been dumbing down each new incarnation

>read Trigun Black Cat as a teenager
>thought I was so cool for "ignoring pleb shonen shit" eg Naruto, Bleach, etc.
>read 'em again
>they're as generic shonen as any other generic shonen
>>
File: hide the pain.jpg (128 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
hide the pain.jpg
128 KB, 331x331
>>28248495
There's meant to be a slash between Trigun and Black Cat.
>>
>>28248495
You thought you were cool for... Reading obscure Japanese cartoons? Anime is autistic enough.
>>
>>28248536
I was also like 15; teenagers aren't known for their good judgment
>>
Thought I'd kill myself at age 20 or something, still here. Does that count?
>>
>>28248581
I thought the same thing about 25.
Here I am at that age, so.
>>
>>28248495
Only good part of Trigun is the Project SEEDs backstory parable with the Christian symbolism.

Everything else is hyper cringe.
>>
File: uuuuuuu.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuuu.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>28248724
It's so very, so originally true.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x484
>about to enroll into a meme degree program at a shitty community college
>realize that it's a shitty meme degree and cancel my admission before blowing thousands of dollars on the mend degree

I'm probably going to pursue a trade instead, because at least I'll be able to find a job that way.
>>
File: mark.jpg (31 KB, 849x636) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
31 KB, 849x636
>tfw you realize society would be better if women couldn't vote
>>
>>28248960
And black people. And Jews. And old people. And young people. And stupid people. In fact, pretty much everybody except me. People should just do what I tell them.
>>
>>28248991
>tfw you will never be a benevolent dictator
>>
File: 1461473431927.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
1461473431927.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
>>28248495
>>28248581
>>28248817
>>28248960
do you fucking niggers even know what a redpill is? holy christ this thread is cancer. You are just saying things that you found out that everyone already fucking new about/no one cares about. Saying that you thought you were going to kill yourself and then you didn't isn't a fucking redpill. the fucking word redpill is degenerate in its own right, and this is just making it worse. Fucking end it all niggers.
>>
>>28249047
Alright I'll drop a real redpill for you

Alien>Prometheus>Aliens
>>
>>28249047
I have a redpill for you. Barack Obama can not run for another term next US elections.
>>
File: 1461209005627.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1461209005627.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>28249081
eat my fucking dick you fucking normie. I can't believe how degenerate this entire board has gotten. This is a bad thread that is filled with niggers and I have lost hope.
>>
>dumbing down

even pokemon red and blue where extremely easy
>>
>>28249081
Prometheus was shit. I couldn't even finish it.
>>
>>28249154
How's this one boss?

Wegman's supermarket chain is a front for an underground Manhattan gang, called The Hidden Rings, who use the stores to peddle minute amounts of Thalidomide through the liquid products. The drug is infamous for creating "flipper babies" when given to pregnant women. However, in such small doses the only real risk is very mild cellular degeneration. But it does leave behind a trace of itself that is almost impossible to remove from the body due to the way it clumps to certain protein chains. When exposed to a specific radioactive frequency the compound multiplies and spreads across the body, now rapidly breaking down the cells until people begin to literally melt away from the inside.
>>
>>28249081
Aliens is the best fucking movie in the franchise you little turd.
>>
>>28249639
It goes to complete shit where fuck all happens in between the Hive where everyone starts dropping and the finale Powerloader fight. Which is a huge chunk of the movie.
>>
>>28249855
It's still punk as fuck though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.