[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vanessa-tang-02-b114.jpg (329 KB, 920x1379) Image search: [Google]
vanessa-tang-02-b114.jpg
329 KB, 920x1379
Ask a guy who had sex with an asian woman/masseuse at an asian massage parlor tonight anything. :)
>>
>>28248367
how'd you initiate?

Also, that pic's hot.
>>
How quickly until you came?
>>
>>28248367
Do you speak any asian language?
>>
>OP posts somewhat interesting AMA thread
>doesn't respond to any questions

Cool.
>>
Hire much did you pay you cuck
>>
>>28248441
Well this is the third time. So when she started touching my penis, I just mentioned "full service? I have 100 dollar tip and a condom", and she said yes. The first time, I had mentioned "do you offer full service?", and same scenario unfolded.

>>28248462
I lasted about 10 minutes this time. 2 positions - missionary and doggy. It was very satisfying for me.

>>28248488
Nope
>>
>>28248780
50 for an hour long massage and 100 for the tip

It's chump change in comparison to what I make in a month though :]
>>
Where do you find these places?
>>
>>28248869
look for shops that have a red "MASSAGE" sign on them, have all their windows closed off and/or have advertising signs on them. the doors have a bell that jingles when opened, and they're usually open at night, sometimes during the day as well.
>>
>>28248367
How attractive was she?
>>
>>28248970
Pretty damn attractive for an asian woman in her late 30s/early 40s. Small waist, decent ass/boobs, and nice puffy nipples! (pic related resembles her somewhat)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.