[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to die. My concussion is never going to heal and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I am going to die.
My concussion is never going to heal and my teeth are starting to rot. And I can't sit in a dentist chair with this concussion. My teeth are going to get infected and the infection will spread to my brain and I will die.
It's over.
>>
How is your concussion stopping you from sitting in a chair?
>>
Why can't you sit in a chair?

What does a concussion have to with anything teeth related actually?
>>
>>28248300
>anime girl
> obviously incoherent faggot ranting

kill yourself, idiot
>>
>>28248363
>>28248384
'CAUSE IT'S ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD. AND LAYING ON A CONCUSSION IS BAD FOR IT. ESPECIALLY ON A HARD SURFACE LIKE A DENTIST CHAIR.
Although maybe I could ask to use a pillow if I really end up going before my concussion heals.
>>
>>28248430

Nigger you can't lay on a concussion, it's not like it's some sort of growth.

I'm convinced you're just trolling for attention now. Or simply retarded.
>>
>>28248465
Do you realize that you are even more retarded than me, a person with a concussion?
A concussion is comparable to a bruise. Applying pressure to a bruise hurts.
>>
>>28248465
Probably paranoid from mental illness.
>>
>>28248496

Except a concussion is internal, it's on your brain. Not your skull. I've fallen backwards and ate shit so hard I couldn't see right for a day or so, all I could do was lay in bed. Didn't bother my concussion.

You're retarded.
>>
>>28248573
Woah. Maybe you're right. Maybe my concussion is unnaturally sensitive. It is kind of strange that simply pressing on my skull hurts. It's not like my skull should be able to change shape from pressing on it, right?
Is my skull abnormally soft or something? Or perhaps abnormally small when compared to my brain? Still, why would that make it hurt to apply pressure?
I really do have a concussion and it really does hurt to press onto my skull where the concussion is. I hallucinate all day if I sleep on my concussion. If it gets really bad, I start feeling emotionally terrible and if it gets even worse it feels hard to breathe.

>tfw you actually learn something from blogposting on /r9k/
>>
>>28248697
>Is my skull abnormally soft or something? Or perhaps abnormally small when compared to my brain? Still, why would that make it hurt to apply pressure?
I only meant the ladder of course. My Vitamin D level were pretty low for a while so maybe my skull really is soft.

>tfw concussion with soft skull
It's over. Would going to a doctor help?
>>
>>28248697
maybe you have a skull fracture
>>
>>28248697

Might be a bad bruise. If your skull is soft then you fucked up real good and if you went to the doctor they should have noticed it.

Your brain could be a little swollen or something, I know that can happen but I don't know if it can happen from a concussion. Go see a doctor. Nobody here can really help you beyond that and brain damage will only worsen if you don't get it looked at.
>>
How did you get a concussion in the first place? How do you sleep? Are your teeth rotting from neglect?
>>
>>28248783
I got it from whiplash.
>>28248839
I've been sleeping on my left side since the concussion is on the back of the left side of my brain. I've had the concussion for 4 months and it's getting hard to sleep for more than a few hours in a row since my left hip is getting so sore from sleeping exclusively on my left side. If I sleep on my stomach with my head turned, my neck muscles press against my concussion. Perhaps one of those massage tables with a face hole would help but I am also actually the anon who injured his dick (my life is shit) so it's kind of dangerous to sleep on my stomach at all really.
And yeah today was the first time I brushed since getting the concussion. Gums bled and I don't want to use toothepaste for a while because I fucked up my tongue using a really harmful mouthwash. Fucking America.
I hope the dentist's products wouldn't fuck up my tongue even more.

>>28248797
Even if it's swollen, the skull doesn't seem like its shape should be so easily shifted that pressure should make such a difference, right?
I guess I should go to the doctor, but really what would they do for me? Give me supplements or something? I live in America so I fear that if I can't think of a solution, a local doctor wouldn't be able to either.

GODDAMMIT. IF ONLY MY GENITALS WEREN'T FUCKING MUTILATED NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING.
>>
>>28249024
Are your teeth visibly rotting? If not, there might be some hope yet.
>>
>>28249074
No, I don't think they really fit the definition of rotting at all, but there's a palpable loss of mass near the gums. Not visible to the naked eye, although I think my gums might be receding a bit too?
>>
>>28249135
Well you should definitely keep up on the brushing at any rate.
>>
>>28248300
antibiotics desu senpai

not going to die
>>
>>28249282
I will.

>>28249386
Oh yeah. Thanks.

I hope my jaw doesn't deteriorate sooner in life from this whole thing too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.