[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
charles manson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: mansonwojak.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
mansonwojak.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
I never realized how rough he had it until I started reading his bio today:

>>When Manson's mother and her brother were sentenced to five years' imprisonment for robbing a Charleston, West Virginia, service station in 1939 by brandishing a ketchup bottle, Manson was placed in the home of an aunt and uncle in McMechen, West Virginia.
>Upon her 1942 parole, Manson's mother retrieved her son and lived with him in a series of run-down hotel rooms. Manson himself later characterized her physical embrace of him on the day she returned from prison as his sole happy childhood memory.
>In 1947, Kathleen Maddox tried to have her son placed in a foster home but failed because no such home was available. The court placed Manson in Gibault School for Boys in Terre Haute, Indiana.
>After 10 months, he fled from there to his mother, who rejected him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson
>>
Think that's bad? Try not having sex for three weeks
>>
>>28247644
>being this gay over a killer

You're like a daddy issues bitch man.
>>
>>28247766

Weak bait, nobody is so repulsive that they'd go that long without having any sex at all
>>
>>28247644
Tfw no cult leader manson type BF :(
>>
>>28247796

How am I being gay over him? I just wanted a thread about how he had a rough life so I made one.
>>
File: image.jpg (305 KB, 1517x1403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305 KB, 1517x1403
>>28247840
Fuck that faggot I love Charlie too
Tits for Charlie posting I love you anon
>>
>>28247996

Thanks senpai. Honestly after reading about his life I don't see how anyone could blame him for anything afterwards. His mom was degenerate slut trash who didn't want him and the institutions he was bounced between let him get all sorts of fucked up, beaten, and sexually abused.
>>
>>28248042
>I don't see how anyone could blame him for anything afterwards.

Hey, normies don't wanna hear about that stuff. Normies like to think psychos are born not made, so they can bully and walk over everyone with no remorse and if the people they bully one day snaps and do something it's because that person was born with mental problems.
>>
>developed a cult of personality around himself
>fucked every girl inducted into the family first himself before allowing his male followers to get some
>sired multiple children
>indirectly commanded his followers to kill for him, which they did without question

Manson was a fuckin normie
>>
>>28248042
I don't think he was destined for evil, maybe could have been a rock star or a movie star, but he was poor and couldn't get the help he needed. No one was looking out for little Charlie so he had to learn to look out for himself.
>>
I've always found it ridiculous how universally and ludicrously vilified Charles Manson is.

He is the poster child for deranged, homicidal murderers.

How many people did he kill again?

0. LMFAO! This is the worst guy you could find?

Not trying to be edgy, and the guy is a little nutty, but he's not in any moral wrong. Intent=/=Action.
>>
>>28247644
I don't want to sound like an edgelord but yeah I kinda feel bad for him. He seemed alright I guess, interesting to talk to. Don't know why.

Michael Jira had a cool life, kinda reminded me of Manson's a little
>>
>>28248227
And that chick that only wanted to marry him so she could use his dead body as a road side attraction? Goodness gracious :(
>>
File: Elliot and Friends.png (483 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
Elliot and Friends.png
483 KB, 726x481
>>28248042
OP, I just wanted to say you are based as fuck for seeking to understand the motives of a man who snapped and went postal. Well, cult-postal I guess. If you read the comments under any youtube video of a serial killer, the braindead insults of how horrible the killer was far outweigh actual insightful comments analyzing their motivation and empathizing.

Killers like Manson and Elliot killed in part due to the complete lack of empathy they experienced their entire lives, both percieved cruelty (like Elliot thinking the worst in women, which is usually accurate but not always) and actual cruelty (like how Peter Rodgers gave Elliot the shitty scam book "The Secret" which was the absolute worst thing you could give to someone with aspergers, Elliot ended up wasting like $800 on lottery tickets thinking "The Secret" was actually real.)
>>
>>28247996
>has to post tits to hide from being closet gay

Keep hiding homo
>>
>>28248227
He shot a man and left him for dead
He was a rapist prior to his life at Spahn ranch

Charlie gave the orders to kill. His followers obeyed.
>>
the more bad things that happen to me, the more I feel like hurting people. At the moment its just an urge to hit my mother and the 2 friends I have left.
I imagine if it keeps up at this rate I will murder someone. I dont want to be like this but it doesnt feel like its my choice to think like this, it just feels natural and very slowly gets worse.
>>
>>28248416
There are literally MILLIONS of people who have done as bad or worse. I'm not saying he should be up for sainthood, but it's just mind-boggling how intensely hated he is.

Most people you meet will say he shouldn't be alive and that he's the most evil human being alive, or among them. Seems just a tad excessive, no?

People buy the media hype memes and the news stories just because he was targeting celebrities. The sheeple eat that shit up.
>>
>>28248476
Agreed, torturers like Dahmer are a thousand times worse than Manson will ever be. Manson just got a fuckload of publicity due to the cult conspiracy and his court shenanigans.
>>
>>28248426
This is not good friend but you already know that. Please don't absorb that hatred and negativity directed towards you. be strong like a shield but articulate your hurt. Seek help by aiding others if you aren't comfortable asking. Doing good brings good to you.
>>
>>28248476
Sure, there are plenty of people worse than Manson, but to say he's not in any moral wrong is total bullshit. The dude was a deranged sociopath with violent intent and the means to execute it.
>>
>>28248227

It's basically a pussy pass thing. Women can't be help responsible for their own actions.
>>
>>28248598
Haha I don't think anyone in this thread implied Manson was morally right in what he did. Which is surprising, actually.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.