[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys have that one girl who always tried super hard to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 16
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-00-32-26-1.png (156 KB, 1440x1127) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-00-32-26-1.png
156 KB, 1440x1127
Did you guys have that one girl who always tried super hard to act smarter than everyone else?
The one who goes on about liberal things just because she thinks it makes her look smarter?
The one who goes on about her *insert random special snowflake mental disorder"
Why do they do this?
>>
attention. It's the only reason they get out of bed in the morning
>>
>>28247823
I feel like it's gotta be deeper than that
>>
>>28247870
I think you're giving them too much credit, anon
>>
File: 1461437975914.jpg (109 KB, 1024x645) Image search: [Google]
1461437975914.jpg
109 KB, 1024x645
>>28247560
I started working with one recently. Reddit tier commentary on small things, the typical snarky phrases, the le logical meme.
The worst part is that she gives me a bubbly bright eyed look and compliments the stupid shit I do at work and acts too buddy buddy with me.

She's obese, but with a cute face

I find it insulting that she's picked up on my inherent betaness and shy quiet animegirl demeanor, and thinks she's in my league.

you're not going to pick up cute boys that easy. I'd bang her but only in secret.

>>28247870
its a fake personality, kids do it in middle school a lot.
>>
>>28247560
>ask her how the brain is "paradoxical"
>get blocked
>>
>>28248010
>if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all kthnkxbie!

>chad: hey faggot, don't talk to my girl or I'll beat the shit out of you

>stacy2: anon we don't even talk to you, why are you commenting and saying mean things to stacy, what the fuck is wrong with you? Grow up, loser.
>>
>>28248010
I don't see any responses to it
>>
>>28247986
It's the most annoying shit when obviously stupid people try to be deep and intellectual just because they watch Dr. Who and big bang theory
>>
The kind of behavior captured in OP's pic signifies a false sense of importance and intelligence -- pretentiousness -- which will disappear as the poster matures.

She doesn't realize that she's "trying hard", she actually thinks she's smart and that posts like this are a demonstration of her intelligence.

She'll stop doing this as she matures.

I went through a similar phase although I wasn't as delusional as her.
>>
if she doesn't respond I'll be mad
>>
>>28248274
reminds me of that bomb clock kid and how after the whole ordeal he would tweet things like "I think I'll build a car" and get showered in praise.
>>
>>28248366
Why do you have 2 of the same general up get your life together anon
>>
>>28247560
Kinda, she is a liberal feminist, follows all kinds of news sites and blogs, designey fashion person, but see seems nice and isn't really super sjw. Opinionated yes, maybe a bit stuck up, but to me she's nice (I think everyone is nice so what is my opinion right?)
>>
>>28248418
It's always to be nice and think people are nice anon. I'm glad you understand the power of friendship.
>>
File: muhsanders.png (62 KB, 625x475) Image search: [Google]
muhsanders.png
62 KB, 625x475
bloxbolxbolx
>>
>>28248587
That's too long for a tweet man
>>
>>28248621
What kind of heteronormative patriarchy is twitter where a human can't fully express their identity in one tweet?
>>
>start to suspect my gf is a complete retard
>show her this
>yeah, I agree
>tell her it's the stupidest thing I've ever read
>she doesn't understand why it's stupid
>>
>>28247986
>I'd bang her but only in secret.

Why haven't you yet? Probably too much of a cuck to do it.
>>
>>28247560
Is the brain really a concept that was conceived?
Wouldn't that be a creationism thing?
>>
>>28248685
>gf
>dumbass bitch
Touch 'n' go, dood.
>>
>>28248725
I've been in this relationship too long, thought

It will be very hard to leave
>>
>>28248748
though*

original comment
>>
>>28248725
How much do you bench?
>>
File: 1446346521125.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1446346521125.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>>28248785
>inb4
I DONT JAKSJAKSJAKSJAKSJAKSJAK
>>
>>28248896
Oh. You made a bench reference.
>>
>>28248274
Women don't grow up.
>>
>>28247560
Literally everyone around me is a fucking idiot. They try to act sooooo damn smart and they're cocky when I call them out on their bs and normal IQ (one of my friends claims to have one over 160 but I know he guessed on every question and re-took it six times) and holy shit I fucking hate these people. Especially when I go on cuckbook and they're posting about their thoughts for the day.
>>
>>28248010
>It's paradoxical cuz.....
>its uh...
>I use big words to make me look smart okay...
>>
>>28248222
I remember when one tried to explain to me that time is an insert big ball of timey wimey dr whoey shit quote

No, motherfucker, it is not. Also, nice trips.
>>
I didn't involve myself in the personal lives of others, and I went to school before the age of social media. We'll never go back to a time where everybody doesn't vomit out their every thought and impulse and assume that other people care about the stupid shit they think and say.
>>
>>28247560
>the brain is a concept
hmm
>>
>>28248366
>/tg/
you like RP anon? :3
>>
>tfw don't know why it's stupid
is it...is it just because she said it was paradoxical? if i saw this i wouldn't agree with it i just wouldn't understand what the fuck she was saying. i might be retarded
>>
>>28251254
>i might be retarded
That's the smartest thing you've said in a long time.
>>
>>28247986
>be a girl
>got that obesity since hamplanet mom never taught me how to cook or look after my own nutrition, and I eat my emotional failures
>cute guy at work
>he isn't a meathead jerk like most guys
>try to impress him through conversation
>try to look cute for him
>try to be friendly to him
>I can see the dead wall in his eyes where I'll never be seen as a worthwhile human
>cry myself to sleep and eat ice cream every night
>>
>"i wish more guys weren't clones who go around listening to jay z"
>listens to arctic monkeys and the smiths
>do you listen to jazz
>mysteriously disappears from messenger

>"i drew this picture of a cow"
>proportions and lines are utter garbage
>ask what the colouring technique is called just out of interest
>uh i don't know

>"i'm making these shoes for art class"
>sends picture of two shoes one of them has a bow on it and nothing else and one has newspaper clippings on it
>genuinely can't tell whether or not that is the finished product because it's so shoddy
>that's nice

>"read my essay"
>it's about how bras were created by men to oppress women ("what a surprise!")
>make her read mine
>it's about how we have degenerated since ancient greek times because of people like her
>"i l-love it!"
>>
>>28247560
>Rodenberger
>>
>>28247560
>the brain
>concept

Jesus fuck, I hate how people just let women get away with this shit.
>>
File: IMG-20160428-WA0001.jpg (6 KB, 240x173) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160428-WA0001.jpg
6 KB, 240x173
>>28247560
>the brain is a concept
>>
>>28252058
>"i drew this picture of a cow"
>proportions and lines are utter garbage
>utter garbage

this guy
>>
File: chemicals.png (203 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
chemicals.png
203 KB, 500x694
>>28248010
Here's how:

After some types of brain damage or sensory loss there is an increase in performance that is of significance to researchers.

There's also the whole 'mind body' dualism. Philosophically there is a hard problem of consciousness that appears almost unsolvable. Neuroscience being what it is it's tempting to say that states of mind simply are brain states, that they share a 1:1 identity. However, there seems to be a clear distinction between what we experience in our mind, and the physical states of our brain.

And finally there's pic related.
>>
>>28252262
See, you wrote a wall of text, but all I read was "I am fucking retarded"
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28252290
>You made me insecure, and when I get insecure, I get mad.
>>
>>28252307
This entire thread in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1452738293275.jpg (27 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1452738293275.jpg
27 KB, 310x310
>>28252262
Wow anon look at all of those big words! You must be really smart!
>>
>>28252307
>>28252325
>This entire board in a nutshell.

ftfy
>>
>>28252329
What words were too big for you?

I thought it was pretty easy to read. I guess some people just aren't all that literate.
>>
>>28251254
One, the brain is not a concept, it is a physical thing
Two there is absolutely nothing "paradoxical" about it, Like wtf does that even mean? It is such a vague sentence that is doesnt even make sense
>>
>>28252353
People on 4Chan consider 2 paragraphs to be walls of text that took you hours to write. They obviously will see>>28252262 as something too pretentious.
>>
File: 1458914878614.png (194 KB, 478x380) Image search: [Google]
1458914878614.png
194 KB, 478x380
>>28252353
Save it for your philosophy class faggot. Nobody give a shit about your dumb ramblings.
>>
>>28252262
Not understanding something doesn't make it a paradox
A paradox is something that contradicts itself, it is impossible for something that physically exists to be a paradox
In fact saying that something physical is a paradox is in itself a paradox
>>
>>28252290

Or you could learn to read instead of slinging shit like a monkey.
>>
>>28252262
Saying a brain is a paradox because we don't full understand how it works is like me saying my fridge is a paradox because I don't know how it works
>>
>>28252465
you don't know how a fridge works? lmao
fucking idiot
>>
>>28252488
he makes the food cold and that's all that matters
>>
>>28252488
Yeah because I am 100% sure you could design and build a fridge from scratch without looking up how
>>
>>28252262
>I took psych 101

Honestly, what value do you think this added to the thread. Those weren't even paradoxes you gave, just factoids that interested you.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 101x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 101x154
>>28248010
What is cognitive dissonance?

Not original and not trying to be.
>>
>>28252519
>understanding something means being able to reconstruct it from ground up without looking at any guides/references
yeah, seems like you all you understand is how a sandwich is made
>>
>>28252576
You know what I meant fuckhead, my argument is still valid
Just replace fridge with a hadron collider or something
>>
>>28252465
Fridge's are a paradox.
>The hotter it gets, the more effectively it cools what's inside.
BAM! You just lawyered!
#Bazinga
#Wholock
#18seperatelevelsofmetaphysicalironyinaparadoxicaltimeywimeyball
>>
>>28252262
>implying consciousness is a physical phenomenon
>perishing like a dog

Looks like we got a classic donnie here, boys!
>>
>>28253008

Donnie?
>>
>>28253055
Origin of the name Donald:

Anglicized form of the Gaelic Domhnall (world ruler), which is thought to be derived from the primitive Celtic Dumno-valo-s (world mighty). Alternatively, some believe the name to be derived from the Gaelic don (brown). Short: Don. Pet: Donny.

As in Donald Duck.
>>
I look down on people who say they have high IQs but have no academic achievements to show for it. I actually don't care about IQ but if you're going around doing shit to try convince other people you're intelligent, I just think it's pathetic if you have nothing to show for it (and this is with me being reasonable and assuming such people actually -are- intelligent.) So in my mind: if you're not published and have no press articles written about your work then you can honestly fuck off. Because I have done both of those things and I dropped out of high school, plus I don't go around claiming to be smarter than everyone else just to impress people.

Pseudo-intellectualism is such a huge insult to intellectuals because protip: doing academic work is like repeatedly trying to fuck a blender - its hard and the problem mocks you from every angle. Then maybe, at the end of it -- you -might- have a new paper to show off. Maybe. But overall you better get used to spending hours trying to find the leverage to solve a problem because shit isn't easy. There's no one to hold your hand in independent research.

FYI, I have heard that thinking is suppose to be painful and most intellectuals don't suffer from this but I think that's BS. Most intellectuals are just so fucked in the head that they keep going. So passing yourself off as something that you're not to impress people enrages the bitter, neckbeard autists like myself who do concrete work and aren't huge condescending faggots.
>>
>>28253164
>thinking is suppose to be painful
>that's BS
But isn't it true? I get worn the fuck out after churning out a page or two of writing. Or are you saying
>intellectuals don't suffer from this
is false?
>>
>>28253110

What do you mean by "'''"""""""""classic"""""""""""donnie you fucking asshole
>>
>>28253164

Theyre more intelligent, just not knowledgable from the get go. Its not most people care about being scientists or intellectuals. Some just want work, love, and community. And typically high IQs do make a substainly amount of income.

But yeah. The mental masturbation is annoying. Moreso when they dont have shit to back it up with.
>>
>>28253252
holy shit my sides

what's wrong with you you autist
>>
>>28251312
>>cute guy at work
>he isn't a meathead jerk like most guys

translation, he looks like a loser I can grab.
If you weren't a hamplanet, you would never go for him at all, and that shyness and autistic anime bullshit he mentioned would turn you off like nothing else.
>>
File: candlelight.jpg (26 KB, 434x500) Image search: [Google]
candlelight.jpg
26 KB, 434x500
>>28253304

>you twice
>whats wrong with you, you autist
>>
>>28253164
Trying this hard r u on amphetamines son?

Also mainly black women are alot like this but since this tactic doesnt rlly work for women they just started that feminism thing and reject men now
>>
File: 1460104633501.png (486 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
1460104633501.png
486 KB, 557x557
>>28252405
>look, guise I posted a smug anime picture
>that means I win
>>
>>28247560

>The one who goes on about liberal things just because she thinks it makes her look smarter?

Fuck dude that's all girls these days.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-09-41-47-1.png (361 KB, 1440x1859) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-09-41-47-1.png
361 KB, 1440x1859
I don't think she knows what this word means.
>>
>>28247560
I suppose I do this. My reason is because I assume it's some sort of asset in life that I should develop. I realise now that men will go for the 18 year old with the tight body regardless of how awful her personality is, how little she knows and how much she lies. I fell for the woman should be intelligent and moral meme.
>>
>>28255218
There's a difference between being smart and trying to pretend to he smart.
>>
>>28255196
i think technically she's right if you actually look at the definition
>>
>>28253580
>I le backfired with le ''grene meme arrow text'' hoahohoawhoahwohohaowhoh me win win
>>
Mainly find that in stupid guys but I've met that girl. She was into me. I was obviously not into her.
She started giggling like a moron whenever I got close. It was like she's a Geiger counter and I'm highly radioactive.
kek, found it funny to make some lame science apology because of the thread topic
>>
>>28255196
That reads like some fucking fedora, Jaden Smith tier shit.
>>
>>28255196
Hard to find a good word for that imo. I got that she was attempting to get that. Fair attempt I'd say.
>>
>>28248366
>It always chooses the choice which seems to hold the most benefit
What the fuck are you talking about? If your answer to a retarded comment is yet another equally retarded statement that you just pulled out of your ass you two most likely deserve each other.

>>28255196
I love how she treats our capacity of conceiving an abstraction of the actual power our brain has as something that necessarily requires all the power our brain has.
>>
>>28255305
a paradox is a statement that is always false
You can comprehend the power of your brain by using it, hence it isn't a paradox
>>
>>28256001
Chicken and the egg is a paradox. It's a circular reasoning usually. In the case of what she said here the thing that doesn't make it a paradox is the fact that a brain doesn't have to be thought of to exist. Unless she's an 'intelligent design' believer of some form.
>>
>>28256001
What you're desiring is a falsum. The opposite of a tautology.
>>
>>28256100
Op here, she's a militant atheist and goes on angry rages that religion ruins the world and that atheists are oppressed and have no rights.
>>
>>28256120
Sounds like the kind of person I want to hang out with. Assuming she's American (militant atheism doesn't make sense in Europe for instance).
>>
ayy
You can't roast her by yourself so you ask others to make your dirty work.
>>
Oh boy here we go

> in physics class, 16
> this wannabe need bitch is telling everyone how she's read hawkings ABHOT, starts spouting off facts like how if a clock was placed on a tower it would read differently to a clock at ground level after a certain period of time (which is true)
> pretend not to know shit, ask how that is so
> she looks like I've just asked if I can sniff her shoes, clearly she doesn't know anything
> starts umming and ahing before mentioning shit about radiation, she tries her hardest to sound like she knows her shit
> based teacher overhears, makes her repeat it to entire class before telling her she's completely wrong and she clearly didn't read it before explaining why
> wannabe nerd is beet red, sinks into seat looking visibly destroyed
> 3 years later she's studying sociology at a dogshit university
>>
>>28257335
>based teacher overhears, makes her repeat it to entire class before telling her she's completely wrong and she clearly didn't read it before explaining
Ice cold 2bh
>>
>>28252262

Nothing you said is particularly wrong but that still doesn't make it a paradox. Cool pic tho, I saved.
>>
>>28248366
Be careful with semantics, anon: she didn't talk about the physical brain, she referred to the concept of brain
>>
>>28252262
None of this is paradoxical
>>
>>28256100
>chicken and egg is a paradox
This triggers me so hard, clearly the egg came first. Eggs existed before chickens did. How can people not understand this?
>>
I still remember that one time my (female btw) science teacher said you could see the great wall of china from the moon, I told her you can see it from space, as in 11k kilometers above ground, but not from the moon, and then the entire class started shouting at me and told me to shut the fuck up

I even fucking googled it for them and they just told me you can find "evidence" for anything on the web

My astral fedora was tipped many times that day
>>
>>28257831

You did well anon. The great wall moon shit pisses me the FuCK off, she should be fired and have her teaching license revoked for spreading those kinds of lies in the classroom.
>>
>>28248010
hard problem consciousness
>>
>>28247560
yeah I did and for the most part she was pretty smart she also thought that because she was smart everything would be easy to her and then she took a music class

it was honestly the most earpeircing out of time bull shit that she thought was the greatest work ever and sense it was more of a liberal school people had to praise her cause no put down shit
>>
>>28252262
>post basic concepts
>/r9k/ too stupid too not freak out and attack you lmao

not him btw and the paradox is here:

""To study physiology with a good conscience, we must insist that the sense organs are not appearances in the way idealist philosophy uses that term: as such, they certainly could not be causes! Sensualism, therefore, at least as a regulative principle, if not as a heuristic principle. - What? and other people even say that the external world is the product of our organs? But then our body, as a piece of this external world, would really be the product of our organs! But then our organs themselves would really be - the product of our organs! This looks to me like a thorough reductio ad absurdum: given that the concept of a causa sui is something thoroughly absurd. So does it follow that the external world is not the product of our organs?""
>>
>>28252262
>However, there seems to be a clear distinction between what we experience in our mind, and the physical states of our brain.
There is no reason to believe there is. Unless you can prove the soul we have to go with the 1:1 notion.
>>
>>28248366
ayy my name is michael too
>>
>>28252058
>it's about how we have degenerated since ancient greek times because of people like her
>society that castrates slave boys and uses them as fuck toys, and kills philosophers because muh gods
guess she's not the only one trying to be smart, you're literally
>fuk society mang I wish I live in medieval times >:(
>>
>>28258594
Unless you can prove that physicalism is true we have to go with the 1:1 notion
>>
>>28257335
>teacher humiliates her destroying any motivation to want to research into the future
Sounds like a shit teacher.
The entire point of the job is to try to get kids to be excited about knowledge and instead of encouraging her to look into it, he propelled her away from the subject all together.
>>
>>28248061

The reality is real.
>>
>>28257639

Well spotted.

oregano tbqh
>>
>>28247560
Guys do the same thing. It's mostly men on my facebook wall who are posting condescending things about how if you vote for anyone except bernie sanders, you're an idiot.
>>
>>28260221
>men
>facebook
>Bernie

yeah, "men"
>>
>>28247560
I was that girl. I mean, I didn't talk about muh mood disorders, but I was so sure had everything figured out, so I didn't even need to try. I went full circle and now I'm convinced I'm an absolute idiot who never accomplished anything snd shouldn't even embarrass herself with trying. The end result was the same, so I wish I had continued being obnoxious.
>>
>>28260417
but now you're cuter, and your cloud of suffering will attract robots like flies.
>>
>>28247560
Girls are shit. Get with tomboys
>>
>>28247560
the brain isn't really a concept it's actual matter
does she mean the mind or soul or some shit?
>>
>>28260442
Im too apathetic, family. In addition to being worthless, so many other people are also worthless in different ways despite always proselytizing to each other.
>>
File: tumblr_n0o024b66d1s9eds5o1_1280.png (490 KB, 1280x1312) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0o024b66d1s9eds5o1_1280.png
490 KB, 1280x1312
>>28248274
This. That girl was me when I was 14, but it was almost completely fueled by my nihilism and the fact that I was constantly suicidaly depressed. I'm still suicidaly depressed but like a good dumb cunt I pretend like I'm happy for the convenience of others.

Around age 13 and 14 I was always saying deep edgy shit because I hated the shit out of life. I still do but I know no one will really love me unless I pretend to be a dumb happy whore.
>>
>>28255196
A bunch of cells evolved to hunt in packs on savannahs, predators and pray, thinknig about things that are about 1mm small and a couple of meters big, which can't hold more than 7 things in it's short term memory stuggles with self-realization.

It's not a paradox. It's the drama of the human quest for knowledge.
>>
>>28247560

What the fuck how is a brain paradoxical women should be banned from communication
>>
>>28260937
tfw no relatable sad gf
>>
File: ep12_01.jpg (37 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ep12_01.jpg
37 KB, 1024x576
>>28260937
> tfw you know this feel
> tfw you're saeki but you want to be a cunt like nakamura because that's how you really feel
>>
>>28247560

One of my best mates is dating one I'm praying to Kek nightly that they break up

>fucking snarky all the time
>thinks she's a genius
>will spout meme tier shit heard from pleb media (quoted verbatim from fucking secret diary of a call girl to say "hurr hookers will be the classy ladies in suits at hotels")
>HAS TO BE RIGHT in any discussion or debate, and will go into a sulk if her "fact" or incorrect correction is itself corrected
>smug patronizing attitude at all times

Bitch once got stuck into me when I called my comics fucking "comics"

>UHM GRAPHIC NOVELS ACTUALLY

REEEEEEEE YOU DONT EVEN READ THEM YOU SATAN BRIDE

Also like nearly all women she ruins banter, women cant see the invisible line that men have between actual top bantz among mates and actually trying to abuse and insult someone

>known friend literally since we were five so we can say outrageous shit to each other and we know it's in jest and harmless
>she'll try to get in on it and say some genuinely out of order shit that sounds like she's actually trying to start some shit
>>
>>28248587

She gets off on baby dogs what the fuck call the shelter
>>
File: 1452449821867.png (42 KB, 440x290) Image search: [Google]
1452449821867.png
42 KB, 440x290
>>28247560
>the brain is the single most paradoxical and fascinating concept to ever be conceived
>>
>>28248685

Even genuinely intelligent women are fucking retards m8

>gf has masters and two bachelor's degrees, way more intelligent than me
>often wonder if shes actually retarded when she does moronic things or fucks up basic day to day shit

Why the fuck are women so dumb?
>>
>>28251312

Kek you had one job, don't be fat and you fucked that up
>>
>>28259026
Sexual debauchery leads to destruction by the breakdown of the family unit, which leads to destruction in other institutions. It's not about wishing to live in medieval times it's about learning what happened in them.
>>
>>28261655
youre contradicting yourself, there was no familiy unit back in greek times, not as we know today. in fact the best civilizations to ever exist were sexually deviant or had an different format of sexual behavior and family than today's. I'm not a liberal, my point is that christian values and purity are not the answer
>>
>>28261824
They did have a family unit, it just wasn't similar to what we have today, but that's not much better since the western family unit is collapsing. Yes, Rome was also degenerate, but more so towards the end which if you can remember they sold off portions of their empire, had a various shitty rulers, and had mercs defend them until they decided to fuck them over. I don't think Christianity is the answer, but it's an option.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.