[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of streamer girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pudgy munchskin.webm (429 KB, 332x418) Image search: [Google]
pudgy munchskin.webm
429 KB, 332x418
What do you think of streamer girls?
>>
>>28247545
I detest streamers in general, but the fact that they're female doesn't draw any more of my ire if they're being straightforward that their draw is purely tits.
>>
File: 1453178090649.webm (935 KB, 528x664) Image search: [Google]
1453178090649.webm
935 KB, 528x664
>>28247581

Their appeal is more than big bouncy round tits. What are you implying?
>>
>>28247581
This.

The one thing worse than streamers are the people who watch that shit.
>>
Roasties who want attention.

A decade ago a nerdy girl was a great catch. Now they've been turned into Stacies by all the attention they receive online.
>>
>tiny dwarf arms and fucking big head

Gross dude. She's also a 4.5/10. I don't see why this whole site worships her just because she plays video games.

OT: Streamer girls are shit except for the ASMR/sleep factor. Streamers in general are cancer for the most part, and girl streamers are the same thing, but with less general knowledge of video games and more beta-pandering to get money and subs.

If you're only watching because she's a girl, why not go to a cam site and just watch girls be whores without all the shame and deception.
>>
>>28247611

>The one thing worse than streamers are the people who watch that shit.

No one has ever explained the phenomenon to me in a satisfactory manner.

Like, why would I want to watch someone else playing video games? I like camping but I wouln't watch a video of some stranger pitching a tent.
>>
>>28247749
>ASMR

Fuck off, sleepyhead.
>>
>>28247858
IT HELPS ME SLEEP SOMETIMES REEEEE
>>
File: 1453934664493.webm (638 KB, 578x714) Image search: [Google]
1453934664493.webm
638 KB, 578x714
I like watching certain dorky girls I crush on play games. She has a nice voice that I listen when I browse 4chan boards.
>>
>>28247825
Because the streamer is entertaining, and watching live with a group gives a sense of community

I only watch pro smash players because it's a good way to learn about the game as well as see some hype stuff, but I can understand why people watch the stuff they do.
>>
>>28247825

The only explanation that I get is that it makes people feeling like they're experiencing the games with friends, like if your friend bought a new game and you go over to his place and you pass the controller whenever you die.
>>
>>28248031
HahahahahahahahajajajajNhahahahaha

Whatever you need to tell yourself
>>
>>28247545
they're bad at video games and have shit taste
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.