[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no skills >tfw trying to make myself look good on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: pls jeb.jpg (26 KB, 447x140) Image search: [Google]
pls jeb.jpg
26 KB, 447x140
>tfw no skills
>tfw trying to make myself look good on my resume
>>
Whats the job senpai?
>>
File: 1458501963252.jpg (68 KB, 605x355) Image search: [Google]
1458501963252.jpg
68 KB, 605x355
>>28247409
>Unbreakable serene mood

Not to break your mood, OP, but when we get resumes like yours at my job, we pass them around and make fun of you.
>>
>>28247438
its my resume that i attach to all applications.

>>28247453
is that not a good skill?
>>
>>28247475

don't post shit like that on a resume most normies don't give a fuck or faggots like >>28247453 will just belittle you
>>
>>28247475
>is that not a good skill?
It's not a skill, period. Keeping a civil mood is a baseline expectation for all functional adults. Also, no one gives a shit about your typing speed unless you're ridiculously slow.
>>
This inspired me to test my words per minute

96, feels good man

http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en
>>
>>28247475

I'm sorry anon. I think it's a cute line but the others are right it'll probably fuck you over.

I fuckin hate jobs, they are soulless and people are soulless and cruel. If I had a company I would probably hire you anon, yo ucan't be that bad. I dont give a shit about capitalism shit I'd just hireyou for less money according to your skills, fuck this shit, fuck america, i believe in capitalism but fuck america to hell.

damn im drunk as fuck. dont give up OP dont end up unemployed. i used to be and it sucks ass just keep trying please dont surredner to the fucking hell of craigslist apps
>>
File: typing_speed.png (43 KB, 616x537) Image search: [Google]
typing_speed.png
43 KB, 616x537
looks like furious shitposting and writing 300k words has served me well
>>
>>28247567
>83

I feel like the test is skewed a little bit because it's not composed of words that form complete sentences. I keep up the momentum better when the words flow logically into each other. Just typing a bunch of random words is a little slower.
>>
>>28247599
You're a fuckin mess of a human being, hey why don't you do us a favour kid.

Drive to the nearest cliff in your city and jumpoff.
>>
>>28247535
>>28247599

>Keeping a civil mood is a baseline expectation
>People are soulless and cruel

Well, which is it?
>>
>>28247409
>literally posting shit they teach in 9th grade
I'm sorry OP. But with 90wpm you might be able to get a sick data entry job.
>>
>>28247679

Being polite to people to make the workplace bearable doesn't mean that you don't fucking hate them.
>>
File: wpm.png (36 KB, 572x178) Image search: [Google]
wpm.png
36 KB, 572x178
>>28247650
This is now a WPM thread.
>>
Say you got under par on golf and bowled a 299. Normie bitches love mundane yet relatable achievements.
>>
>>28247409
replace serene mood with team or workplace ethic bs

>good rapport building
>task oriented
>time management
>team player
>>
>>28247679
Some of the most cruel people in the world are also the most polite.
>>
>>28247409
Use action words/ descriptions of what you have done in past jobs, education, & internships instead. Employers want traceable real world examples of shit you've actually done.
>>
File: only CRAB.jpg (49 KB, 604x457) Image search: [Google]
only CRAB.jpg
49 KB, 604x457
>>28247409
describe duties from past jobs, for example I used to work at a landscaping supply company and put on mine: "Growing maintenance, assembling irrigators, inventory processing, operating heavy machinery, landscaping, greenhouse repair, customer service & sales."

>Unbreakable serene mood
personality traits do not equal skills

just constructive criticism for ya famalam
>>
>>28248399
I actually have those things under another section--work experience.
>>
>>28248447
that's great, describe in your skills section specifically what types of machinery you've operated, what types of projects you've done, problems you have solved, etc. If you describe them well enough even under that same section, your skills will speak for themselves
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.