[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok bots it's sat night and im on a gaming buying binge.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
File: 2OE2dZz.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
2OE2dZz.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
Ok bots it's sat night and im on a gaming buying binge. So far I've purchased on steam the room, and life is strange for the sole reason of at least i get to play someone else's life.

If anyone can give me another recommendation for a game to purchase that isn't the obvious games (dark souls, CSGO, wow) etc i'm looking for a really good storyline based game (beyond two souls, last of us, silent hill) to play while i stream.
Also if someone rolls 44 ill buy em any steam game worth $10
>>
>>28247264
I really enjoyed wolfenstein. Maybe it's because it's been so many years since I played a single player shooter, but I found the story really engaging. Makes me want to play the sequel just thinking about it.
>>
>>28247264
I guess that this makes this a roll thread. I don't really follow games anymore so I can't cough up a rec for you, OP.
>>
It'd be pretty fucking funny if someone rolled 44 but didn't have a Steam.
>>
>tfw using locked down linux computer
>tfw cannot play any vidya except visual novels and browser based flash games

life is suffering

If you like storyline based games, you should try Choice of Games. They're text-based choose your own adventures and are pretty fun. You can get a lot of them free on mobile through Aptoide.
>>
>>28247352
>wolfenstein

Looking it up on steam, which one are you suggesting there seems to be a few :)
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 680x591
La noire is fantastic for a story game and would be fun to stream
>>
deus ex is pretty good
>>
Battle for Wesnoth is fun and has nice stories in the campaigns and some of the add-on campaigns are really good. It's also free. I suggest you try it OP.
>>
>>28247405

This is how i feel ive only been playing CSGO and WOW all my life i think i finally wanan start actually playing games lol

Beyond two souls and last of us got me started on this Comfy journey but i want more!
>>
Talos Principle is puzzly but also got a decent story
>>
Wouldn't it be funny if OP rolled a 44 in his own thread?
>>
>>28247489
Ill def check it out right now i love puzzle games and thrillers (SH series) and like get out of the room flash games (im old yo)
>>
Rolling babe tbo
>>
>>28247550

Oh yeah i remember that game i remember wanting to check that one out, ty anon for reminding me. 5 comfy points to gryffindor!
>>
>>28247597
>>28247427

You know what would be fucking hilarious? If you two faggots killed yourselves.
>>
>>28247541
Wolfenstein:The new order. It's a series reboot.
>>
>>28247573

i wanna feel anon! i might sound wussy but i wanna feel :(
>>
>>28247575

noted! i always enjoy free. thanks anon +5 internets!
>>
I started replaying Bioshock Infinite today
>>
>>28247589

I saw this one on steam cause a friend rec portals 2 but since i know the ending im like eh. But i did see this one and thought about it but wasnt sure.

is it a clear story? or like portals?
>>
>>28247597

it's happened before :( i try to give so much money and games away and it always fails for some reason.

Crawled out from neet and come back to give back but its like i have a smell on me that repels /r9k/ like /r9k/ repels people :(

just realized i just made myself lower than /r9k/ bots, well shit.

Garcon! More Wine!
>>
final fantasy?

fasdfasdf
>>
>>28247645

Aww dude don't be like that yo, that's happened too and i had to refuse giving it to em cause they didnt tripfag either :( they won a 60 game too in a differ thread :(
>>
>>28247686

Oooo that does look good! that is going on the list!

keep em coming bots! i got about 70 more bucks on steam make me broke!
>>
>>28247645

damn that 45 though :|
>>
>>28247758

I have it qued on the games i have but im trying to finish Rise tomb raider before i start another one, almost done :)
>>
File: 1455714072486.jpg (599 KB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
1455714072486.jpg
599 KB, 2304x3456
>beyond two souls

>story
>>
>>28248186

The 3 stories really hit home for me, I've been homeless, ive been a lone wolf travler, given i'd do things differ with the end cause yes it was eh. But leading up to it was amazing. Telling me you felt nothing trying to break into a store to get some foods for a homeless women child?

Hopefully you will never have to.
>>
rollin for dat 44
>>
check out D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, it relies heavily on story and has a lot of similarities to Life Is Strange's concept/gameplay. it's pretty much a hipster alternative to Life Is Strange I guess.
>>
>>28248770

No one ever wins no matter how easy i make it :(

I have so much info and money to give to you bots and its like no matter what i do to help you bots it just never works out.

I think I need one loyal padawan to teach my jedi ways too :(

But again, someone with no credit everyone trying this on this board. No one will wanna try.

This is the problem with getting out from the neet/bot way of life. You become happy, so happy it's sad. For you have to watch everyone around you, unhappy :(

Falling on deaf ears here, it's ok i'm used to it. Maybe i should have a kid.
>>
>>28247264
not sure if you've ever played Alan wake but it's pretty comfy. basically a Steven King video game.
>>
>>28249464

I've heard about that one too but had mix reviews on it.

Can't go worng with King leading the shit though ;)
>>
>>28247264
Try To The Moon, Day of the Tentacle or Deponia series.
>>
>>28250050

I actually just watched the trailer to To the Moon game but i really dislike that zelda type game play. However if the story can cop some feels i might consider.

Ill check out the other trailers of the other games :) thanks anon.

Oooo now that the thread is lowered i think its about time.

If there is any brave anon left in this thread looking for an adventure on how to change there life, please take a chance on me to help you. I promise you will not be disappointed.
>>
I enjoyed the Stanley parable
>>
>>28247264
Recommend Spec Ops The Line. Probably the best story I have ever played through
>>
>>28250302

"The Stanley Parable is a first person exploration game. You will play as Stanley, and you will not play as Stanley. You will follow a story, you will not follow a story. You will have a choice, you will have no choice. The game will end, the game will never end."

Holy fuck. Sold. Thank you very much anon.
>>
>>28250302
Good choice, loved that game
>"Did you get the broom closet ending?"
>>
>>28250388

" Third-Person modern military Shooter designed to challenge players' morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable situations."

I like that synopsis but the trailer kinda killed it with all that COD shit. I wanna know about the hard choices i gotta make.
>>
>>28250438

My negro don't ruin it for me :(
>>
>>28250441
At first I felt the same but holy shit there is a plot twist at the ending that is god-like
>>
>>28250456
don't worry, it's not a spoiler.
>>
>>28250464

oOOo I do enjoy a nice twist ;) thanks anon ill add that to the buying list ;)

Holy shit no one still rolled a 44? lol just can't give money away.

Fuck it who ever rolls a 44 gets a 30$ game sup we'll keep uping this bitch!
>>
Does it have to be a PC game?
>>
>>28250476

Been drinking for the first time in a while so im sure ill forget anyways :D
>>
>>28250526

I mean on steam i guess cause i have like 70 bones left on that bitch. So yes PC lol fuck you nigga i do what i want.
>>
>>28250549
Relevant question bro. Are you willing to play visual novels or do you want some game in your play?
>>
Hatoful boyfriend
>>
>>28250644
A Winrar is you. Original commentblox
>>
>>28250644
Now the question is will OP deliver?
>>
>>28250763
Bitch i always deliver i aint no bitch fag.

>>28250601

No idea what that means but that does sound interesting :) Why no steam id! >< and the fuck do you want you lucky mother fucker?
>>
>>28250644
>Hatoful boyfriend

You shittting me anon a 3 dollar game? this better be the shit i swear to fuckin god someone finally wins and gets a 3 dollar game the fuck!?
>>
>>28250822
I gave you the user m8. I thought that would be good enough.

Check the profile and give me whatever you want on the wishlist. I trust your sound judgment OP. For real though you should play Hatoful Boyfriend for a laugh, its fun as hell to stream.
>>
>>28247264
stanley parable.

life is strange made me really sad about myself

Talos principle*** High priority purchase. Moral story, philosophical undertones and you literally play as a robot.

Mind:Path to thalmus has high rankings and I thought it was quite good.

Kerbal space program made me feel worth something

Antichamber was fun

Remember me looks really good
>>
>>28250867
Actually OP give me shovel knight. I still havent played that shit and I keep meaning too.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995114916
>>
>>28247264
Higurashi vns.

No interaction, but they're pretty damn fun to read.
>>
>>28248868
I'd be happy to hear your advice and info friend. I really want to stop being NEET.
>>
File: delivered.png (570 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
delivered.png
570 KB, 1920x1080
Can confirm, OP is a bro.

Delivered as promised, with an added soundtrack bonus.
>>
>>28250526
>>28250601
>>28250644
>>28250901
>>28250951
Bam done and done. Not only shovel knight (15 bones) but the mother fucken sound track whatever that fuck it was too for a total of 21 bones!

Bitch who else wants to roll a 44?!

>>28250988
lemme check this trailer out it better be thuggin anon
>>
Dude ... The last of us!!! Trust I want the best 4 u cuz I know, I know...
>>
>>28251147

47! negro even if you did win the fuck! put your god damn steam id

Imma whoop your asses anon if you win and dont put that shit
>>
This thread is going places. Monitoring
>>
>>28251198
I'll roll for u WHITE . Cuz I don't have stream it's just a umm recommendation
>>
>>28251356

no idea what that is but shiiiiiiiiiiiit is it a good game? is this what you are recommending?
>>
>>28251411
The last of us yasss like I sayd trust tho shount be disappointed
>>
>>28251454
Same person)) don't look at game reviews or walk throughs dude just u can't!! TRUST!
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.