[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 1500x1796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 1500x1796
>be 21 year old friendless kissless hugless handholdless virgin
>6'4
>senior year of college with nothing to lose so i decided to try to be alpha and confident and get a gf for the first time
>approached a 6/10 girl acting like a chad to start off with and she laughed cause she thought i was joking when i asked for her number
>approached 9 more girls the first day and was rejected each time and then recorded each rejection in my notebook and took notes
>since then i have asked out exactly 112 more girls in the month of april
>turned down all 122 times i have tried in total
>the girls were anywhere from disabled girls in a wheel chair to 10/10 models
>tried all different strategies from being a douchebag to nice and from straight up asking them out to asking for help first
>typically each encounter had a page full of in depth descriptions about the girl, how i asked her out, how she rejected me, the time and day, how i was dressed, some diaglogue etc
>left the notebook at a table outside while i approached different girls then would go back and take notes
>one time went back and some girls were sitting at the table
>wasnt sure if they already looked at it so i wasnt going to go claim it
>waited for them to leave
>couple hours went back and they were gone and so was my notebook
>the stacies obviously looked in it and saw my autism and then took it as a souvenir
>have been going on yik yak, twitter, facebook and other normie places all night trying to see if they are talking about it or posted a pic of the notebook
>also realized that my name is on it

how fucked am i
>>
Your best bet is to fake your own death. Try not to fuck it up with your autism.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>28247105
>yak, twi
g fucking g mate

can you post face you must be ugly or autismo af to get rejected 100+ times in person

>mfw I tried this my freshman year and got rejected ~49/50 times
>>
>>28247233
whats wrong with yik yak and twitter though? is there some new thing normies are using now?
>>
who fucking cares dude.
they will make fun of you for like a day at most then forget about you.
focus on yourself, youre fucking prety much out of college worry about your job and shit faggot
>>
>>28247334
>get soul crushing proof that no matter how hard you try you are genetically worthless

>who fucking cares dude
>>
>>28247369
cry more you fucking baby, if you dont have any friends in college then there is obviously something wrong with you or youre horribly ugly. Anyways man forget about that focus on your own happiness girls are overrated as fuck
>>
You fucked up when you started keeping a journal

Let it be a lesson
>>
Why would you leave your notebook lying around? Why wouldn't you just carry it with you?
>>
>>28247517
Idk I just thought it would improve my chances when approaching girls instead of carrying an autistic journal with me, what if she asked to see it you know?

I should have worn a backpack to keep it in or something fuck
>>
File: 1444634442925.jpg (8 KB, 235x250) Image search: [Google]
1444634442925.jpg
8 KB, 235x250
You know what you gotta do
>>
>>28247517
i didnt think i had to worry because i was typically pretty close to the table i was at when i was talking to the girls and no one ever sat there out of hundreds of times i did this. not only did they choose to sit at a table with a notebook on the corner but they choose the one table out of like twenty that was mine all in the span of a few minutes of me getting up.
>>
>>28247622
I think I remember the sorority letters on one of their bags should I look up where the house is and try to find them and ask for it back? Or should I just hope they don't like report me to security or something before I graduate
>>
>>28247670
Can you give us some examples if what you'd write in your journal?
>>
>>28247105
jesus fuck

i'm almost in your position to a t except i haven't tried

thank you for motivating me not to try... fuck.
>>
>>28247690
stop impersonating me you faglord

>>28247691
always started with the date and time, autistic shit like weather, my mood, what i was wearing, dialogue between us, my strategy, how she rejected me, her race and height, how hot she was etc.
>>
change colleges immediately

potentially your name too
>>
>>28247622
Make sure it's the hottest sorority
Orgasmic
>>
>>28247105
Your autismjournal is prolly all over tumblr bro.

>letting those girls steal it
>>
File: 1452537804783.jpg (10 KB, 575x244) Image search: [Google]
1452537804783.jpg
10 KB, 575x244
time to go full elliot
>>
>>28247105
DESU, you seem like the kind of person that I'd have a genuine interest in being friends with.

The fact that you can record all 100+ interactions is pretty impressive, I wish I could do that too.
>>
>>28247784
This desu senpai

It's over now
>>
>>28247784
>>28247965
but im almost done, i cant tranfer now
>>
>>28247105
>turned down all 122 times i have tried in total

This is why i have never tried to get a gf in my life. I respect the effort and bravery though anon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.