[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Find school magazine in a box of junk >Rush of nostalgia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1461920414285.jpg (21 KB, 480x465) Image search: [Google]
1461920414285.jpg
21 KB, 480x465
>Find school magazine in a box of junk
>Rush of nostalgia then depression
How was school like for you, bros?
>>
File: batman tas madhatter.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
batman tas madhatter.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>28246875
Oh it was'nt so bad, I was happy and functional until I got to middle school.
>>
>>28246875
High School was amazing, I was like Ferris Beuler; everyone liked me, I was popular, etc. Afterwards, I'm almost all alone now. I have a great girlfriend and like 2 really close friends, but no one else is really here anymore. It makes me feel sad. I wish I could be young forever. I don't want to live much longer
>>
File: Eric_Harris[1].jpg (25 KB, 211x289) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Harris[1].jpg
25 KB, 211x289
The end of senior year was actually pretty fun
>>
I had a normal time
>>
File: 1451626754054.jpg (685 KB, 1756x2200) Image search: [Google]
1451626754054.jpg
685 KB, 1756x2200
> was friends with a weird emo crowd in middle school
> slowly fell out of that group because I didn't like emo
> was too nerdy for the normal crowd, but not smart enough for the nerd crowd
> would mostly eat alone, but sometimes a group would sit at my table then tell me to leave, but sometimes they'd let me eat without acknowledging me
> my mom was the lunch lady at my middle school and high school
> people found out about this and would tell her they're my friend to get extra food or snacks , despite having never talked to me
> the only good thing that ever happened to me was my crush started taking to me out of nowhere one day, but I was a dick to her because I didn't know how to interact with people, so she left pretty angry

> since then I've googled a few people and they're all very successful and I've masturbated to old MySpace pictures of my crush too many times to count
>>
>>28247592
how does 1 not be smart enough for the nerd crowd? generally they are unkempt and rude but they dont chase away people with the same interests. at least for my school it works that way.
>>
Mostly I just got picked on or ignored entirely. Was pretty shit desu
>>
>Middle School

Torture.

>Freshman/Sophomore year

Try to fit in with the cool kids. Tell jokes. Act up a bit and say random shit for attention when ignored.

Some of the outcasts recognized me as one of their own and tried to adopt me but I blew them off. ;_;

>Junior/Senior year

Convince my parents to let me transfer from Luther HS to Public. Find a clan of cool people. Some of them I even still talk to today, 10 years later.
>>
>>28247683
the nerd crowd in my school was "preppy" type nerdy not vidya/d&d nerdy. everyone in AP classes would study a lot with each other and dress nicely.

Anyway, they only made exceptions for the 3 unkempt asians who also finished as the top 3 students. everyone else in the group was pretty smart and conformist.

> this is bringing back more painful memories.... some of the girls in that group were ridiculously hot too, and in senior year they all apparently turned into huge sluts with the guys of the group.
my god I remember one girl with huge tits came in to school one day without a bra and you could make out her pink areolas. and these objectively 4/10 dudes wearing ironed pants everyday were just deflowering and swapping around prime 8+ girls. i fucking wish i could've been smart enough to run with them.
>>
>>28247554
reb >> vodka

good taste you arent a pussy beta faggot bitchboy
>>
I went to 11 different schools.
>>
File: laser beeb.jpg (326 KB, 1314x1776) Image search: [Google]
laser beeb.jpg
326 KB, 1314x1776
I found a composition notebook from elementary school, where we wrote journal topics. I can't believe how happy I used to be. It honestly didn't make me feel sad, instead I'm happy I got to be a carefree kid. Pic related, circa 1999.
>>
>>28247773

Are you me? Middle school I had maybe 3 friends out of a class of 200+. At best I was acceptable to some for looking like harry potter. Most of the time I was just called a faggot because middle school.

Fresh/soph I went to a private Catholic school. Even more of an outcast there as wearing all black and listening to metal got me called a Satanist and potential school shooter. Junior/senior I transferred to public school and hung with the stoners. Happiest time of my life. College I went back to having no friends
>>
File: 1406057024298.jpg (257 KB, 1000x856) Image search: [Google]
1406057024298.jpg
257 KB, 1000x856
Middle school was pretty based in retrospect. None of the worrying about SATs/ college applications that high school had but I had my group of good friends and I had shop class with some girl with freakishly huge tits, I should stalk her on facebook and see if she got fat
>>
>>28248422
That's really cute anon
>>
I remember senior year my mom made me get a year book. Said I just had to get one because it'll have all the memories of the good times in it.
>mom, I don't have any friends and I don't like school
>just get one
>mom, its $90, I don't want it, its a waste of money and it'll just remind me of all the bad memories
>just get one
>fine, give me the $90 and I'll buy it

She wrote a check with the school name already made out. I was hoping for cash to spend on bullshit at the time. In the process of moving out of her house I threw the 4 yearbooks away. No signatures, no memories, no friends. Sometimes I think I should have kept them, but shortly after thinking that I remember how much I didnt like high school and how I didn't have any friends and nothing to remember. I'm not forgetting anything.
>>
>>28248422
>tfw i still remember the spic kid jose telling me to have a bad ASS summer in 7th grade
he works at a fast food place near me I should show him
>>
File: my favorite people and pokemon.jpg (149 KB, 1314x1776) Image search: [Google]
my favorite people and pokemon.jpg
149 KB, 1314x1776
>>28248552
I loved Pokemon when I was a kid
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.