[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nutshots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1453133026727.jpg (44 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
1453133026727.jpg
44 KB, 600x436
Fembots tell me about times you kicked a boy in the nuts pls
>>
Guy here. Been kicking gay guys in the nuts for easy cash. Funnest thing ever.

This seemed like the most appropriate thread to share that.
>>
>>28246939
wow you're a cool guy
>>
I was like 14-15 when the first jackass came out and me and my friends were all little skater punk fags that went around punching and kicking each other in the balls.

Pretty sure I'm sterile now

and that's my story
>>
>>28247016
cute. what's the hardest you got hit?
>>
>>28247016
Pretty sure all of us have done that. When I was 13 my friend encouraged me to talk to this girl I liked, and when I came up to her he punched me in the nuts from behind.

Brutal and humiliating. There's no cool way to ease the pain of a nutshot in front of someone
>>
>>28246939
nice anon. how hard you kick?
>>
>>28247062
I got rekt a bunch of times, we all did but the worst was when my friend got under the lunch table at school and gave me a hard right cross to the sack.
>>
>>28247102
Some guys could take a lot more than others. So it varies. One guy wasn't dropping at all when I was trying to kick pretty hard, but he told me he's been getting kicked for a long time.
>>
I've never kicked a boy in the jibbles.

That's very mean.
>>
>>28246775
Never. It looks really painful and I would only do it if a guy attacked me.
>>
>>28246775
What else do you jack off to aside from stories about this
>>
>>28247931
facesitting, fat girls, ect
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.