[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other Canadian robots who watched YTV in the 90s/early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: YTV.jpg (21 KB, 517x364) Image search: [Google]
YTV.jpg
21 KB, 517x364
Are there any other Canadian robots who watched YTV in the 90s/early 00s?

>You will never see Phil and Snit on The Zone ever again
>YTV will never have that weird, creature-themed vibrant aesthetic to it ever again
>You will never see Yvon of the Yukon, Freaky Stories or Uh Oh! on YTV again
>You will never watch a Dark Night special or Halloweird special in October ever again
>You will never see Pat/Sugar hijinks on The Zone again
>You will never Keep It Weird ever again
>>
I still wanna see that clip of Sugar getting her feet tickled.
>>
>>28246667
Does Would You Like Fries With That? still play anywhere
>>
I miss Yvon of the Yukon and What's With Andy. We got cable in the early 2000s and in the winter I would take my brother to the park after school and we would sled down the hill until dinner and then watch What's With Andy while we ate.
>>
>>28247220
Wasn't What's with Andy played on Teletoon?
>>
>>28247243
Maybe. I watched both channels and I have trouble remembering what aired on what. Yvon was some pretty good stuff but What's With Andy was my shit.
>>
File: Angela anaconda.png (650 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angela anaconda.png
650 KB, 900x900
>tfw they tried to hire a female Niglet to be a co-host.
>>
>>28247219
That show's been off air for years.
>>
>>28247243
>>28247276
What's With Andy was Teletoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZKG18Kf1A
>>
File: 2016-01-06 10.39.18.jpg (49 KB, 351x362) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 10.39.18.jpg
49 KB, 351x362
Any of you guys remember Pig city?
>>
TVO kids was always on at my house.

Pingu
art attack
party and joe
Arthur
>>
File: Pavillon_royal_de_France.png (195 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Pavillon_royal_de_France.png
195 KB, 1024x683
>>28246667
>>28247220
>>28247276

>Yvon of the Yukon

That Tricolore always triggered me.

I spent a cumulative 600+ hours in highschool playing Empire and Napoopan TW while my peers were out smoking reefer and getting laid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.