[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mischief thread. What have you done to screw up the lives of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1426897824860.jpg (40 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
1426897824860.jpg
40 KB, 163x225
Mischief thread. What have you done to screw up the lives of decent, normal folk lately?
>at mcdonalds, decide to go inside rather than drive thru because there are alot of cars
>waiting for food, see kid with mcflurry sitting at table nearby unattended
>he goes to the bathroom
>grab a salt packet and empty it on his ice cream
>>
>>28246647
>salt packet

what the fuck america
>>
Punch homeless people in the face and run away
>>
you just improved it.

he's just gonna quickly take another scoop and your plan is foiled.
>>
>roommate moving his shit away
>notice the condom on his table
>poke a hole in it
>he takes the rest of his stuff along with the condom
hated that guy
>>
>>28246714
salt on ice cream improves it?
Why have I never tried this
>>
>Friends dared me to lay down on the floor
>>
>>28246647
Why so salty?

This comment was not original.
>>
>tailgate anyone who doesn't drive 10km over speed limit
>don't slow down if they brake check me
>flick cigarette butts at other cars
>>
File: doggycake.jpg (51 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
doggycake.jpg
51 KB, 500x425
>someone asks why I'm so quiet
>stay quiet
>>
>>28246808
OP here. I do the opposite.
>alot of long, winding roads with only 2 lanes in my area that are used as major thoroughfares
>one is 45 mph the other 30 mph
>if someone is behind me I go at the exact speed to slow them down
>if I see a big truck behind me I slow down even further to ~5 under
>there are barely any places they can pass me, and because it's a major thoroughfare for people going to work there are usually people in the other lane
>when they start going around me I speed up
>if they honk their horns I reach my hand out of the window and wave for them to go around, especially if there's oncoming traffic
>turn on blinker when I approach turn or driveway to give them false hope, and then leave it on for a mile or two during the drive
>>
>>28246890
IMPRESSIVE and original
>>
>>28246890
The very last bit gave me a good laugh
>>
>>28246647
>hurt leg
>dad wants to go for a walk
>asks me halfway through if I'm OK because in visibly in pain
>tell him I'm OK and to let's keep walking
>I'm not
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.