[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what am I supposed to do when my cat dies? like what do I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: canada epic meme.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
canada epic meme.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
what am I supposed to do when my cat dies? like what do I do with it? I don't have a backyard to bury it in. do I throw it out in a trashbag or put it in the composter? that seems like an unfitting end
>>
>>28246060
bury it in the woods if you care
chuck it in a dumpster if you don't
>>
>>28246060
flush it down the toilet
>>
Just take it to the country or something and bury it Jesus.
>>
>>28246084
>>28246077
I don't have a car. Do you think the bus driver will mind me taking an animal corpse onto his vehicle?
>>
File: Asian Pepe.png (290 KB, 384x382) Image search: [Google]
Asian Pepe.png
290 KB, 384x382
>throwing away perfectly good meat
>>
>>28246099
They don't need to know op, just put it in a bag, layer it, spray it if you want, tie it up, put that in a backpack, then take the bus to the burial ground. Oh, and bring a trowel as well, one that can fit in the backpack. Rip catto
>>
>>28246119
I don't think an old cat is good meat. farm raised animals aren't all that old when slaughtered and they're fed a very specific diet for taste
>>
>>28246060
There are services you have to call that take care of that shit. Do you think people with gigant dogs just make a big hole?
Edgy answer is throw it in some parks playground at night
>>
>>28246181
>Do you think people with gigant dogs just make a big hole?
Yes?
>>
>>28246060
you keep him until he's a skeleton. Thats what he would have wanted.
>>
File: 1457526999254.jpg (84 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1457526999254.jpg
84 KB, 700x520
I decided to just leave his body out in middle of the road late at night. The city will give him a proper burial for free. I wish I could build him a proper little crypt or something, but I can't imagine I'll even be able to afford a tombstone for myself when I die
>>
>>28246258
>keeping a skeleton in your house
Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>28246469
no, its okay. It's a cat skeleton. It's different.
>>
cremate it in your oven and flush it down the toilet
>>
Eat it. Cats eat the dead. It's their custom.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.