[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I found out my 6x5 dick is actually considered pretty big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: carl.jpg (24 KB, 320x328) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
24 KB, 320x328
>mfw I found out my 6x5 dick is actually considered pretty big
>>
>>28245974
>6x5
Is your dick a fucking rectangle?
>>
>>28246306
Are you really that fucking stupid
>>
>>28245974
Okay. Cool. /thread /blog
>>
They just say 6 is everage.

They just want to make ppl feel better.

Have you seen 6 inches on a ruler. Its kinda small.

Not to rain on your parade.
>>
>>28246306
Yes.

>>28246399
Every source I've checked says it's above average.
>>
>>28246399
Have you put that ruler starting at a vagina and going up? 6 inches goes pretty deep.
>>
>>28246433
On the internet?
How do you compare ti guys in real life?

How many dongs have you seen besides yours?

And im not saying 6 is bad, just irl I see other dongs and think.they must be lieing.
>>
>>28245974
>>28246399
Why /r9k/ is so obsessed with cocks?

If you dick is within the normal range and you are already naked with her, you are going to have sex regardless.

>>28246475
You see, i'm bi and all the dicks i saw in my life were around 13~17cm, yes, some gay friends tell me about some monstrous dicks out there(20cm+), but they are rare as fuck.
>>
>>28246575
I'm not obsessed with it all, I just finally got around to measuring and put my numbers into a calculator and was pleasantly surprised.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.