[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jobs Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 19
File: 1452204490294.jpg (166 KB, 1280x1374) Image search: [Google]
1452204490294.jpg
166 KB, 1280x1374
How's that job hunt going?
>>
>>28245807
I have one and I hate it

I want a new one, but can't get one
>>
my family has been on my case for the last two weeks about not having one even though I graduate tomorrow

they keep saying that there are so many jobs, so why can't I just get one?
>>
File: 1461789734886.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461789734886.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
I'm gonna get to work at my uni as a student aide soon. It's paid and over minimum wage, but I haven't worked in two months so I'm too mad about not having money to be happy about being hired.

It beats food service.
>>
File: 1451039489548.jpg (618 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451039489548.jpg
618 KB, 1280x720
I got a job as a waitress and it's been going okay. In an effort to get more tips I've been stuffing my bra so it looks like I have huge knockers.

It's been working quite well.
>>
No one wants to hire me.

No one wants me.
>>
I'm quitting mine, tired of my cuck boss
>>
File: 1430908841146.jpg (73 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1430908841146.jpg
73 KB, 800x900
>>28246235
i know that feel
nobody will even help me get one
>>
>>28245807
I'll have been working for a year come June first

It's pretty good, I guess I'm not as autistic as I thought because I can actually talk to my co-workers
>>
The worst part is there's a few I could have gotten. But I didn't because I miss her too much.

No, the two don't immediately seem related.
>>
>Parents tell me that I really, really need to get a job this summer
>This was in January
>Haven't sent out a single application yet (I do have a list of places I want to apply to though)
>Dad asked me how the search has been going a couple days ago
>Lied and told him that I've been sending applications out
>He told me that it would be a good idea for me to stop in personally at some of the places I applied to, because it shows that I'm extra-interested and might give me the edge I need
>He expects me to do this Monday morning after my mom takes me to a dental cleaning

I really have no one to blame for this but myself.
>>
File: 1460695991460.png (850 KB, 677x954) Image search: [Google]
1460695991460.png
850 KB, 677x954
>>28246192
fuck off easy mode whore, your post even fucking shows that you have easy mode
>>
File: YDjyQjK.png (372 KB, 660x679) Image search: [Google]
YDjyQjK.png
372 KB, 660x679
>>28246235
Yep, got passed over for like every job I've applied to that wasn't temporary.
>>
File: IMG_0450.jpg (799 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
799 KB, 2000x1500
Landscaper here, going into retail soon. What can I expect?
>>
not looking for one
>>
>>28246439
>vermont
my nigga
>>
>>28246439
>tfw want to be a landscaper
>have no experience in it
>>
Just got a job offer from a tech company
>>
>>28246192
>girl posting dracu riot pics
please be my gf
>>
>>28246265
>>28246414
Doesnt it hurt after a while?

Cant even get a fast food or cleaning job.
Im not good enough to clean someones shit.
>>
File: 1461195112043.png (70 KB, 270x235) Image search: [Google]
1461195112043.png
70 KB, 270x235
>>28245807
tfw i cant even get a job at mcdonalds. Im such a fuck up
>>
Recent grad, finally found an engineering job
I'm kind of depressed because it only pays 26 dollars an hour which is pretty shit for STEM, but it's impossible to find anything good right out of school
>>
>>28246610
Did you get an interview at McDonalds?
>>
>>28245807
Been at my job for three months and today I recieved full benefits: fully paid health care, life insurance, 401k.

Still want to kill myself every day tho
>>
File: meo.png (315 KB, 677x883) Image search: [Google]
meo.png
315 KB, 677x883
>>28246610
it doesn't get much better.
I've been at a shitty position for a few years now, and I only might get an assistant manager position.
A maybe, if my boss cant find someone to cuck me again with while making me do all the work of an assistant anyways.

I don't understand why they dislike me so, but still feel entitled to my labor.
>>
>>28246590
It hurts anon.

Nobody wants me to sweep the fucking floors.
>>
File: suicide_3.jpg (97 KB, 694x448) Image search: [Google]
suicide_3.jpg
97 KB, 694x448
>>28246661

>and it only pays $26/hr

I make $19/hr in help desk two and a half years out of school. Why must people like you post shit like this to make me more depressed, bye.
>>
Stopped looking after my last 2 interviews ended in nothing
>>
File: Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg (59 KB, 647x955) Image search: [Google]
Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg
59 KB, 647x955
>>28247432
>mfw out of school for three years
>mfw working for almost three years
>mfw $12 an hour.
>>
I recently failed like 10+ different job interviews recently because I'm not used to programming under time constraints for interview questions. I've written a lot of open source software before and invented stuff that's been featured in various news sites before - yet I can't get a job because I can't do these stupid fucking challenges.

I could easily start practicing and learn how to do them quickly, memorizing most of the answers to get top scores. But why the fuck should I have to -- and help validate these recruiters methods when they don't measure what they think they do? Fuck becoming a performing money - I'm a good developer. These challenges are just bullshit and completely divorced from reality. Not sure how I'll get my next job, desu, but there's plenty of opportunity out there for software developers.
>>
I'm a painter/laborer but no work so I've had to stoop to retail/whatever. Got hired at a hardware store, just waiting to start soon. It sucks because I'll be making way less and it feels a little shitty being a cashier at 22 imo but I'm looking forward to it, I've never worked in retail aside from a small mini-mart when I was younger.

>>28246358
It really does, or at least call them amigo
>>
>>28246439

Stick with landscaping.

Retail can be all sorts of hell. Nignogs stealing, old people complaining about things that aren't your fault, scam artists, bitchy soccer moms looking for someone to get in trouble. See about doing some kind of stocking gig.

There's lots of grils though and a strange kind of camaraderie. That's a plus I guess.
>>
>>28246907
They're literally open interviews there's no way that you can be turned down for an interview
>>
>>28247623

I'm assuming you have mentioned the things you are stating in your post sell yourself and if you have trouble with the bullshit tests or whatever just try explaining it after you fuck up. Just sell your best qualities. If you know your shit and show it then you're in
>>
>tfw the term neet is becoming a bigger part of my self image

This isn't good
>>
>>28247623
I had the same issue
Some place called me back about doing c++ work and I crushed the interview
But they sent me an online test about c++ the next day and I completely failed it because it was about virtual destructors and object destruction order and other shit I have never ran into ever in my time at school
They called me the next day and told me I'd be perfect if I went back to school and "actually learned OOP this time"
I wanted to die for the next week
Every programming job seems to pay entry level wages but they want people who are already trained and have specialized knowledge it's so stupid
>>
>>28247623
If you're having trouble with timed tests literally just pop a few adderall or something.
>>
I finally got a job at a distribution centre for beer and liquor. It pays $11.25 CAD ($8.96 USD). I'm doped up on 2 types of antidepressants that don't fucking do anything. I've never felt worse and I want to fucking kill myself. The worst part is, I can't even drink alcohol because it will rape my liver into oblivion (it interacts with my pills).

Just get a job, they said. Your life will be so much better if you apply yourself!

Just put me out of my misery already, it's not like I find enjoyment in anything anyway.
>>
>>28247623
This terrifies me because programming seems like the only refuge for an autist such as myself, but I'm terrible under pressure so if interviews are like this I'm probably fucked. Is there any way I can make sure I'm able deal with shit like this?
>>
>>28248030
What is the proper attire for a McDonalds interview?
>>
Current job; bartender at gay bar
Applied jobs; full tim,e bartender at anywhere else/it helpdesk support

Got a chance with a vaguely fancy restauraunt, trial shift tomorrow lads

Need itil cert for IT work, getting that this month hopefully,

Things are looking up lads
>>
>>28248457
Full 3 piece suit obviously

But if you're asking for real I personally wouldn't wear anything more than an oxford shirt and chinos, maybe a cardigan or sweater but that's just me. I wouldn't wear sneakers either

>>28248756
How'd you go about being a bartender amigo? I'd love to try it, but only type of experience is serving drinks to a pretty large family at gatherings, nothin' official
>>
I've been happy as fuck since I quit my job last year. Living on NEETbux, smoking weed and watching anime... fuck the real world
>>
>>28249009
Its not hard once you get used to hearing orders over shifty loud music and knowing where Shit lives in your bar.

Cocktails and Shit are fun, but time consuming, spirits and beer is literally easy as hell with speed pours, optics and measures.

Serving a drink isn't hard, its doing it well/cool enough to get tips is the hard part
>>
I started Uber driving. The money is good, but I barely do it since my self motivation is shit. Help.
>>
File: 1445365709724.png (143 KB, 594x500) Image search: [Google]
1445365709724.png
143 KB, 594x500
>>28246610
Lucky you can even consider it. I have such thick arm hair that I believe it would be a problem if I worked around food.

Though I did get a temp job at a warehouse and they later hired me months later. Now I operate powered equipment.
>>
Not really.

Unfortunately nobody wants to hire a girl with zero experience without looks to fall back on.
>>
>>28249164
I've been thinkin' about doing that but I heard you need a newer model car, my shit's 20 years old lol

That and I don't believe in driver's licences

>>28249189
If you're ugly you could work at somewhere like gamestop or something where just being a girl is enough
>>
>>28249523
I actually applied to Gamestop and I got nowhere with it. A lot of pretty girls apply there so I stood no chance whatsoever.
>>
>>28249189
You can still find a beta provider easy if you post well-framed photos of yourself on r9k and watch the autists flock to you
Unless you're morbidly obese or hideously deformed, then you're fucked.
>>
I'm a home security guard (I get paid in tendies).

>>28249189
You're a female, so long as you already haven't ruined yourself by taking a million dicks, you can just marry some nice (Christian) guy who will support you.
>>
>>28249852
Unfortunately it's the present and I can't fast forward my life so I need a job now.
>>
File: the-wolf-of-wall-street.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
the-wolf-of-wall-street.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
I'm an investment banker in NYC, I made about 400k last year.

I hate it but I can't imagine quitting and giving up this opportunity. I also have never had a girlfriend or had sex, I spend the little free time I have at my apartment sleeping or watching anime.
>>
>>28249945
Just save 90% of your income and retire at the age of 35
you've got it made
>>
I just sent my cv for a comfy receptionist job that my m8 helped me to get.
>>
>>28249046
But WHERE do you live? With your parents?
>>
>>28248364

be warned, the software industry isn't the autist's paradise like in the movies or whatever.

there is currently a trend towards "fun and extroverted team player" culture in many companies (especially start-ups) and you'll find that some dev teams can be filled with alpha-type sporty dudes.

The leadership also tends to be the most insufferable types of alpha-male douchebags.

I'm QA analyst and the reality of working in software is way different than what i expected, although i've found that places with indians and chinese working there tend to be more button-up professional.

It's like a frat house the last couple places ive worked.

Also, the fucking LAUNDRY LIST of skills you need to match in any given job posting is absurd. Nowadays you need to be a cool, attractive, top-notch rockstar in your field to get a second interview.

This is just raw darwinism, familia
>>
>>28248364
It's like I said: the only way to get a job in software is literally just to practice the very same questions that recruiters use to filter candidates past the first stages. This means you're probably going to have to learn a lot more computer science and esoteric bullshit you can't use which fucking sucks.

There is a certain order to what they use: most recruiters use HackerRank or Codility. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that these challenges aren't strictly about coding the solution correctly under the time frame! They sneakily insert a bunch of constraints that the solution must abide by so even if you pass all the test cases -- you can still get fucked over if your algorithm doesn't have a check for say -- and array with a million elements. Also, the way they structure the additional constraints is literally almost obfuscated they write shit like 0 > n < 10000 which means that 0 > n && n < 10000 but the way they structure the constraints is fucking confusing.

Here's the catch: a lot of the questions have a very specific way of solving them so if you don't already know what they are you're going to fuck it up. I'd highly advise anyone applying to software jobs in this thread to practice a shit load at hacker rank and codility for months before you apply to any job. Otherwise you won't even make it to the technical interview (btw, a lot of companies only accept perfect scores and recruiters literally think that the test results are predictive so in their mind they're filtering out bad candidates.)

There are some companies out there that give you take home assignments but the companies that do that are like drops of water in a dessert and you'll still get quizzed on stuff you'll never use in software. For example, one manager asked me what the two types of decorators are in Python and I've never needed to code a custom decorator before. I have used decorators, but its like he found the most obtuse bullshit he could to fail me
>>
File: 1461128723851.jpg (39 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
1461128723851.jpg
39 KB, 634x471
>>28245807
i have one month to find a job or else my dad is cutting the rent
>>
>>28250312
Also, I should add that most places require a phone screen and references on your resume to even get the opportunity to do a skills test on hacker rank. I only got this far in the interview stage because of awesome references from a startup I worked at but even then, the stages I failed at were before the technical phone screen and I only made it to that stage for the companies that didn't use hacker rank. The interview process for most tech companies takes around 4 weeks, not even joking.
>>
>tfw can help mom and her coworkers during software workshop
>boss is impressed with my performance, says he'd hire if they had the budget to do so
>can't get a job
Whyyyy.
I don't want to be a lumberjack.
>>
>>28245807
It's going shut up!
>>
>people talk about doing fizzbuzz like it's something you need to practice
I don't get it. If you can't solve a basic task like that without issue why are you even applying?
>>
File: 1462008577687.jpg (280 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462008577687.jpg
280 KB, 960x1280
>>28247623
>>28248112
>>28250398
Guys dont fall for the software developer meme. I worked as a developer for about 5 years and it was the most bleak, soul-crushing existential boredom I have ever experienced. The projects are always boring, you're forced to work with people who are really unpleasant and often have bad hygiene and whats worse is that you have to keep a smile on and pretend to like them otherwise you're gonna get in trouble on way or another. The whole experience made me hate computers in the end.

Find something more interesting to do with your life, being a developer is horrible
>>
>>28250496
I don't know what companies you're applying to -- but none of the ones I've applied to screen candidates with fizzbuzz.... I am talking actual algorithm assignments where you have to write small parts of interpreters and all manner of bullshit to get in and I can guarantee you none of the people who currently work at said companies passed those tests to enter it. They were all refereed by an existing Chad or founded it, that's how it worked at my former company and how it works at every other company I've worked for.
>>
>>28250322
Get a job doing amazon turk or tigerfish or something. It'll proobably get him off your back, it is a legit paycheck, and it is a 100% guaranteed job. Work and get paid (minimum wage).
>>
>>28250632
I second this, desu. It's the most depressing field I've ever been a part of but on the same note -- I doubt there's anything else I could do.
>>
File: ezra-chair.jpg (357 KB, 1029x1305) Image search: [Google]
ezra-chair.jpg
357 KB, 1029x1305
>>28250687
You can always do something else man. Luckily I saved enough money that will last me for maybe till the end of the year when combined with NEET bucks, so now I use the time to learn new skills and improve myself so I can find a new job. I have been going to Mandarin language courses for some time and I speak a few other languages as well, so maybe I can get a job with those
>>
>>28250653
Example please.
I was saying fizzbuzz as a catchall for simple programming assignments we give invitees
>>
>>28250653
I used fizzbuzz as a catchall for on the spot programming assignments.

Example please?
>>
>>28250735
>>28250754
Oops. Didn't show.
>>
Manual Laborer here. Saving up money to finish my education and become Math Teacher.
>>
>>28250754
Given a list of braces {, (, [, create a program that outputs the number of matched braces on success or 0 on failure. For braces to be matched: a closing brace must not interfere for example {[}] is invalid but ({[]})() is valid.

Also, I already know what your aims are. You're trying to imply that I'm incompetent which is the reason why I'm failing the tests but its really not the case. I don't write software under time limits and for unfamiliar domains I'm sure as fuck not going to reach an optimal solution in under 10 minutes.

In any case, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to be a getting a job any time soon and honestly, after working for a startup for 6 months and having no fucking weekends -- I don't know if I'll ever write any code again. This is the most depressing, unrealistic, and soul crushing thing I've ever encountered and I think I'd rather be a shut-in NEET than work for a tech company even for 6 figures per year. I was nothing but depressed and wanted to die when I was a full time developer. The money and the bullshit people is not worth it.
>>
>>28250931
>optimal solition
I'm pretty sure nobody is asking you to optimize a parser.

Count the different type of brace. Keep a 'latest opening brace' character stack around which you update. If you encounter a closing brace check the stack top for if it matches. If not, discard (there's ambiguity in the question about what is 'corrupted' so to speak) the stacks first opening brace and move on. For every matching brace (stack top and current char match) increment the counter.

Keep going until until EOF.
Just my attempt. Perhaps I misunderstood the question. I'm on my phone so I can't see your post while writing without a hassle so I just don't bother with that.

I'm not saying you're bad. I'm saying you're probably looking at the questions the wrong way.
>>
>>28251074
Didn't even phrase myself correctly.
This is hard.
I had multiple plans in my head but decided on the stack scheme mid way. Ignore the counter stuff.
>>
>>28251074
>>28251089
Personally I don't think the stack version is too bad either.
What could be improved? Probably align the stack in reverse to have better cache locality. The algorithm is fine though.

Either way likely a better assignment is to just ask the person to implement a parser for a set of rules. Maybe extend the time a little. The overhead when you (probably) need a token system is bigger.
>>
I've never had a job and I've been a neet for 3 years. I didn't get good grades in college (uk) and I've got dyslexia, dyspraxia and aspergers.
This is an unbelievable shitty combination because I'm bad at all entry level job skills.

1) sales/cumstomer service - aspergers
2) physical work - dyspraixa
3) writing or typing- dyslexia and dypraxia

But I actually thinking I've got talents useful for a lot of jobs, I've got a great verbal intelligence, I'm good at problem solving and I'm creative. I think I'd be really good in some decision maker role but you can't get those jobs starting out.
>>
>>28245807
Trying out being an electrician, been "let go" with perpetual "no work today" with two different jobs.

Now I'm waiting on getting a third job that I thought I got, but never received a call back to start.
>>
>>28250931
No actually wait. Screw my entire reply, the answer is correct but I'm looking far too gently at your post.

What the hell is this?
All this assignment tests is if you know what a stack is appropriate for or know what a stack is. You're not even asked to parse a file or anything. You're just supposed to look through a list (all input already handled) and use a stack, compare top and current and increment a counter.

How long have you been programming anon? I don't know what kind of fiendish education these people put you through but you sound like a victim of language-learning courses rather than programming courses. If you want I can send you some programming redpill stuff.
>>
>>28251318
I know what I need to do. I need to learn actual computer science and practice for these tests + write more open source software - but I just don't have the energy. I feel like I've wasted my entire life working on software. I've had to spend years building up my reputation in the press from original research and working on open source projects (I don't have a degree) - and in the end I still have to struggle to get even the most basic position. This industry fucking sucks and only rewards people who know how to socialize, cheat, and cut corners. It's not about skill or originality, it's about who has the most connections and can talk the loudest. Fuck that.

Software isn't even interesting any more. It consists of the most mind numbingly retarded rules that an unthinking, uncaring machine can execute them. The whole point of programming is putting yourself into the perspective of a literal retard so that said retard can execute the code. I don't think there's much to enjoy about software. Even if I were to work on software again -- I'd still need a queer as fuck UX artist to create anything decent. In the end, I'm sick of constant failure and a lack of acknowledgement for anything I've done.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>tfw I'm 24 years old and have never had a job, have no degree, no skills, can't drive, and still live with my mother
>the only way I can afford vidya and other NEET hobby shit is by doing chores around the house for money

I was feeling kind of proud because I just got paid $20 today for cleaning my mom's room and the dishes and I can almost afford Dark Souls 3, but this thread makes me realize how much of a child I am.

I'm hiding this thread now.
>>
>>28251514
>learn actual computer science
No anon fuck that.
What you need to do is learn how to solve problems if you felt that assignment was a problem. I can help you if you want to.
What got you into software to begin with?
>>
>>28251539
My situation is exactly the same as yours. The only difference is I was autistic as fuck in my youth and learned programming. Subsequently, every now and then I get an opportunity to earn a shit load of money which I usually end up fucking up.

I'm the exact same age as you too, live with my mother currently, am unemployed (quit last job at a startup) and will probably remain unemployed for the foreseeable future. It just isn't realistic for people like us
>>
I'm trying to escape neetdom by making my own browser game, anyone here recommend me where I can learn Object Oriented PHP?
>>
>>28251539
This is gonna be me in a year.
But anon, do you have anything you want to learn? You can do that.
>>
>>28251584
I know how to solve problems. My point is: that particular problem is bias against computer science graduates who have already spent the last 3+ years working on interpreter and misc knuth assorted bullshit. I've never written an interpreter before or done any kind of grammar passing, so I ended up coding a recursive algorithm that was extremely difficult and I ran out of time to finish it.

I'm just tired of this bullshit when Chads get into every tech company without having to do shit. There's people who don't have much greater skills then being able to use Nodejs and they just jump from startup to startup doing front-end dev for 120k a year. Yet, if I tried to apply for the same position from the outside -- I'd been brutally interviewed and rejected. I'm just sick of it, none of my experience matters. I am probably going to quit software.
>>
>>28247137
>>28246590
>>28246414
Story of my fucking life!!!
I'm contemplating the military, at least they will have a place for me
>>
>>28251609
>object oriented
I don't know PHP but whatever you do don't use object orientation as if it's useful. Whatever normal sane idea you can come up with as a solution to any of the problems you face will be better.
>>
Does anyone have experience doing cart pushing jobs?

I have an interview for a cart pushing job in a couple days. I think i'm going to hate it, but at least i'll get some exercise
>>
>>28251673
Since you've been to many interviews and I haven't even been to one. Maybe you can tell me what you've experienced and I can point you to the specific CS you need to know.
I mean you feel working for a startup was awful. I understand that. They're very different from established companies.

We can both benefit from this exchange. I don't have the most CS around but since you didn't know a stack it's safe to assume I know a bit more. I get to know what I'm facing at an interview though.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>28245807
Secured my summer job again

I get payed to sit in a room and just monitor a building that only kids go to for camp programs. Get to play vidya and relax all week for easy money

tfw also got non relaxing second job on weekends as a grocery cashier in retail
>>
>>28245807
>How's that job hunt going
signing up for government money
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 535x592) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 535x592
>>28246439
It's easier to work land than to work people padre
>>
>>28251767
1. First stage is phone screen. They want to know if you'll be a good culture fit, to know a little about your background, and what your salary expectations are (if they're too high you won't be hired.
2. After this most recruiters use hacker rank or codility.com for the type of questions I've had to do (checkout Codility for specific examples.)
3. Next stage is technical screening. In depth questions will be asked about your experience by engineers. This can be done over the phone for remote jobs or in person. If you pass this you may get an offer depending on the company.
4. If you pass the technical screening you can look for to -- yes more interviews. The company will probably want you to meet team members and do more bullshit. All in all, the process takes 4+ weeks and has an incredibly low success rate.

To get past stage one you need good references, you need to act excited in what the company is doing, and have passion.

To get past stage 2 you need to be well versed with the types of challenges popular on Codelity and hacker rank -- they're very specific, algorithmic challenges that explore various aspects of math and computer science under a time limit.

Stage 3 usually requires domain specific knowledge. Teams kind of expect you to already be experts in the technology they use so expect a lot of questions that you can't realistically answer because they're so obscure (only people with perfect scores will pass.)

Stage 4 can either be more interviews or orientation for the company. Depends on where you apply. Some places even have more interviews than this so it can be very drawn out. Now imagine jumping through all those hoops and then getting rejected -- and this can take months to progress through the stages.

My advice, try find a way in through the back door because obviously recruiting is designed only to hire people who are so hopelessly indoctrinated with this bullshit that they know all the right angles to work.
>>
>>28251737
I was a cart pusher for like 6 months, the physical aspect sucks but it's a nice job if you're not a people person.
>>
>>28250192
I don't even live in the same country as my parents
>>
I'm thinking of working midnight to 8 at the nearby gas station.
That or working in a side department of a grocery store. My gov bucks have run out and I'm down to my last dollarydoos.
>>
>>28245807
I have a job right now but I plan to look for another one in a few months. Probably in Seattle or SF
>>
already got one but i should hunt for a cute kid like hotarun to keep around the house for good reasons
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.