[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: car.jpg (60 KB, 600x296) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
60 KB, 600x296
General suicide thread. I'll start.

I'm thinking about killing myself. Would carbon monoxide from the exhaust of an 83' Mercedes diesel do the trick? I'd stick a hose in the exhaust and lead it into the car. Airtight seal.
>>
>>28245779
Obama ruined my method

We just had to pull out...
>>
>28245842
what was your method?
>>
>>28245779
80s Mercedes Diesels are dope ass rides though.

At least go crusing before looking for your long term solution to your short term problem
>>
File: 1457493757867s.jpg (1 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
1457493757867s.jpg
1 KB, 125x70
>>28245779
Just load it up with homemade explosives and drive it into a police station.
>>
File: 1461992483039.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461992483039.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>28246569
Oregano thumbnails are fun webm semirelated
>>
>>28245944
Not being new
>>
>>28245779
jump off a bridge or something cheap like getting run over by a train
>>
>>28245779
Ehhh I think there's a better method, it could work yes, but is r carbon monoxide poisoning uncomfortable or something? If not then maybe, if you can keep the car revved up and pumping. Make sure to be isolated. I'm gonna just lie on some train tracks. Any due date for you? I'm gonna do it before the next semester
>>
File: 1460919150931.gif (25 KB, 1106x800) Image search: [Google]
1460919150931.gif
25 KB, 1106x800
>>28245779
i think if im still a virgin at 25 (19 rn) im going to:
>hike up mount olympus (UT fag here)
>pack a gun
>pack pot brownies
>pack some cider with cyanide
>sit at the top high as fuck
>30 mins after the sun sets i'll either drink the cyanide
>or suck it up and find my way down
>>
Why does nobody just climb up a tall building/crane and swan dive.

extra points for getting a TV crew involved,
Even more points for landing on someone and killing them too
>>
Killing yourself is not the way out unless you're in the third world or have a terminal illness. All of you pussies are exactly that: pussies. And to prove it, you won't post a timestamped face. You act like you have it SOOO HARD. You don't. Listen shitheads, my grandfather suicided which is fine, I never knew him. He was a fucking millionaire though. My great grandmother died. My other great grandmother has alzheimers to the extreme and will die soon. I have literally $0 to my name and I'm still going strong. Pick your balls up and stop being faggots.
>>
>>28248985

Fuck off. You're just boasting about how great you are for not having suicidal thoughts and are assuming that other people don't have it worse than you and therefore they shouldn't be suicidal, when really you know nothing of the exact lives of people on here.
>>
>>28249065
No, fuck you. I'm not boasting about how great I am. I am saying that I've went through shit times and am still pushing through. Unless you've a terminal illness, live in third world, you have no reason to suicide. Stop making excuses you shithead. Get out there and carve your fucking destiny.
>>
>>28249089
>I've went through shit times and am still pushing through
So, literally everyone? You have no idea what it's like for the shit times to NEVER stop. Google depression.
>>
>>28249142
Yes I do you fucking retard. You keep making excuses. Pull yourself up and dust yourself off you fucking faggot.
waaaaah i have DEPRESSION waaaaah

chances are you are
>white
>living in a first world (or even second world neighboring a first world) country
>have a living space
>have enough funds to buy something to eat

is true? If it is, you are confirmed to be a fucking faggot. If it is not, I apologize for making assumptions.

But fucking DEPRESSION? get the fuck out of here. what are you, sixteen (16)? ahahaha what a fucking pissbaby faggot. Here's a trick to combating depression: tell yourself that you have balls and aren't a giant pussy.

but let me go at it again.
>shit times NEVER stop
oh is that true? then fucking kill yourself right now. livestream it. Oh but you won't, becuase you don't have shit times that never stop. they do stop, because you get off your fat greasy ass and do something about them. fucking faggot.
>>
>>28249202

What's so great about merely being white and living in a first world country and being able to eat with living space? Some people are very ugly and are working dead end jobs to barely able to eat, and no one appreciates them, and their future is bleak. How do you expect them to "lol just get over it bro ur a faggot"
>>
>>28249202
I like you m8ee :^)
>>
>>28248985
dude, the third world is great. suicide rates are pretty low because people don't get caught up in autistic shit like everybody in this thread.
>>
>>28245779
Robot land

>y-you too
>>
>>28249330
huh what the fuck do you think is good about being white? Oh well shit, let's think for a second. I'm about to get all Steve on your bitch ass, faggot, so let's go:

Sit down in the Thinking Chair (TM -- fuck the robot, I'll use Alt0153 if I want).

As a white guy, you will never be looked at suspicisiously by virtue of your skin colour. What does this mean? If a feminist or a socjus faggot were saying this, it'd literally mean nothing. But I'm a sensible person. What this fact (and it IS a fact, unles you're in a third world shithole like Africa) means is that you are as you are. Are you a good person? Are you a bad person? Are you a faggot? (yes you are, as you demonstrate here.) Well that's what you reflect on the world.

>im ugly waaah
Who gives a shit? I have a ton of ugly ass fuckers as friends. I'm ugly as shit. literally undesirable. but you know what? I don't give a shit. So what if I can't get ain fucking relationship? it means absolutely nothing. i don't live for some woman -- or even for some man like your faggot ass does. I live for myself.

>dead end jobs
I'm in such a job. $10.40/hr as a cashier. Saving pennies to put myself through college. I eat fucking rice and beans, and ramen, because I'm that goddamn poor. Nobody fucking appreciates me, because nobody knows I exist. But do I give a shit about THOSE PEOPLE? No. I care about ME and my circle. You guys are my circle. My family and my friends are my circle. We can get through it, but you absolutely cnanot be a fucking faggot. Giving up over some hardship is such a bitch move and I cannot respect it.
>>
>>28249495

See, you're able to get through anything because you respect yourself. Depressed people usually hate themselves. You can call a depressed person a faggot all you want, but it's not going to suddenly make themselves feel motivated or happy with themselves.

I felt your way too all of my life. I felt like I could handle anything. But then I did something to myself that made my face look permanently odd and now I recently fucked up my feet. I can still function, but I'm constantly self loathing because I ruined myself. Getting fucked over in life has had little lasting effect on me, but ME ruining myself makes it hard to go on with a positive state of mind. I don't know if I'll end up killing myself, but I constantly feel like it now.
>>
>>28248985
Everyone's grandparents die. Are you acting as if this is something uniquely awful that has happened which entitles you to sadness?
>>
>>28249089
neurotypical normies really have no clue how easy they have it
>>
>>28249659
so fucking what if your face is odd? You're still YOU dude. post your face, faggot, or you're simply fishing for attention. i've had it with you, the """fembots""" and the rest of these whiny faggots. get up and get some balls. or the very least, try to work with another REAL LIFE PERSON (not a fucking "therapist" but a real fucking person).

it's not easy, i'm not saying it's EASY. but it's damn simple.

>>28249678
no one is "entitled" to sadness. it isn't a privilege, shithead. it's a fucking emotion.

>>28249702
LOL NEUROTYPICAL!!!!!

spare me your bullshit excuses. you have enough of a brain to post on this shitty website, you fucking have enough brains to pick yourself up or at the very fucking least ask for help.
>>
>>28249768
I'm going to guess your IQ.

I'd say you're clocking in at around 90.
>>
>>28249805
yup, I have double digit IQ because I can get up and do what needs to be done. still waiting on you to post your face you dumbass attention seeking brat.

you on the other hand have absolutely zero IQ, you self-loathing """depressed""" whiny faggot. I hope you kill yourself, or see the light and stop being such a piece of shit.
>>
>>28249768

I was decent looking before I fucked up my face and it's 100% my fault it happened. I fucked up my feet, too, my fault. Now I have to constantly remind myself that I could be enjoying myself right now if I just didn't do 2 stupid things. I completely made my future miserable. If these 2 things happened to me because of somebody else, then at least I wouldn't have to constantly be blaming myself. I completely hate myself now, and no, at the moment, I can't just "lol get over it"
>>
File: mammal-bones.jpg (346 KB, 1200x902) Image search: [Google]
mammal-bones.jpg
346 KB, 1200x902
who /drowning/ here

i just want my corpse to disappear and never be found
>>
>>28249893
Better do a bang up job of chaining yourself to a rock or a heavy brick, then.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x165
>>28249768
>LOL NEUROTYPICAL!!!!!
Hey, I'm a different anon, I just wanted to call you an idiot. Alright, cool, well continue to be a faggot.
>>
>>28249917
yeah thats my entire goal

I am going to tie weights to myself.

I am still not sure how deep i would sink in lets say the middle pacific ocean
>>
File: 1451320817696.gif (191 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451320817696.gif
191 KB, 500x375
>>28248985
>being this much of a shithead edgelord on r9k

Kys pls
>>
>>28249930
off yourself whiny faggot. back to r/foreveralone with ya.
>>28250009
>edgelord
Anon, I...
>>
File: 1370091373500.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1370091373500.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>28245779

Helium bag and a nice view
>>
>>28248985
Congratulations, everyone took the bait.
>>28250071
The view has always felt important to me. I want to die near a river.
>>
>>28249865
You're just operating at a very basic level of thought and simplifying pretty complex issues to an extreme degree.

>you on the other hand have absolutely zero IQ, you self-loathing """depressed""" whiny faggot.

There is a positive correlation between self-loathing and depression and higher intelligence.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.