[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going to happen to Chris when Barb dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1423596760163.jpg (148 KB, 1118x759) Image search: [Google]
1423596760163.jpg
148 KB, 1118x759
What's going to happen to Chris when Barb dies?
>>
depends..
does he make enough from sonichu shit to disqualify him from government gibmedats
>>
>>28245413
No, he gets his "monthly tugboat"
>>
Hes internet famous, im jealous of him.

He even has a room full of toys and everyone gives him so much attention.
And he gets neetbux so he should be ok.

Im envious of chrischan. Eggman too. They seem to have it all. More than me at least.

What does that make me?

Then I feel bad for thinking i deserve better than them or at least the same as them. Why should I think that? Why do I look at them and think "must be a loser" what does that say about me. And in fact they arent losers so maybe I do deserve less.

Idk anon.
>>
Let's not think that far. Chris is a hero to me. If his mom goes then whatever is left of his fire could be lost.
>>
File: 1461533958974.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1461533958974.png
291 KB, 750x366
>>28245314
what if he becomes homeless can you imagine just seeing Chrischan in the streets of raleigh or something in 10 years?
>>
>>28245314
he's gonna buy lego
>>
>>28245582
>internet famous
he got 89 likes on Facebook. The average Stacy gets that within five minutes on Instagram
>>
>>28245723
Can you tell me why he is a hero to you?
Really, im not trolling. Im sure you have some goid things to say.
>>
>>28245805
Yea well ive never got that many. Have you?
>>
>>28245314
He will whore himself on the streets to get SRS done so he can be a full girl.
Also >>28245768
>>
File: vietnam_wall_soldier_edited3.jpg (23 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_wall_soldier_edited3.jpg
23 KB, 350x262
>>28245808
you werent really watching when he started. He charged out like some great autistic pagan warrior and ended up drinking his own semen and and now hes some type of lesbian and its been years of this shit.

As long as theres and internet there will be some dark corner where people pay attention to chris chan
>>
>>28245805
Everyone here knows him. Do they know who you are?
>>
File: cwc_cosplay.jpg (130 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
cwc_cosplay.jpg
130 KB, 960x720
>>28245805

There is an extensive Wiki with an active message board dedicated to Chris Chan. He sells Sonichu medallions and modifies Sonic amiibos to look like Sonichu then sells those. He is internet famous regardless of kikebook likes.
>>
>>28245869
Evrry guy on /fit/ has drank the same thing.

And is this that dark corner?
>>
>>28245314
I guess he is to autistic to realize he can get government aid so he will probably stay in his basement with some relative paying his bills and dumping some food twice a month.
It's kind of sad he will be so lonely, kind of like rusty brown but I have seen pictures of him at bronycon so who knows maybe he will get some sorth of human contact a couple times a year
>>
File: punished_cwc.png (490 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
punished_cwc.png
490 KB, 1024x568
>MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT
>WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO
>I JUST FUCKING HATE THESE BLUE ARMS AND THE TROLLS FEASTING ON SONIC'S CARCASS
>MY WHOLE LIFE IS JUST COLD, BITTER AUTISM AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO DIE FOR SONIC
>THIS IS THE TIME OF VENGEANCE AND NO GAMESTOP EMPLOYEE IS WORTH SAVING
>I WILL PUT IN THE GRAVE AS MANY AS I CAN
>IT IS TIME FOR ME TO KILL AND IT IS TIME FOR ME TO DIE
>MY GENOCIDE CRUSADE BEGINS HERE

Comment serial #2356897
>>
File: 2599.jpg (11 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
2599.jpg
11 KB, 192x192
>>28246005
>We'll make medallions from their ashes
>Take them into gamestop with us.
>A shining light, to our tomgirls in arms.
>>
>>28245314
Juuuulie!
desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.