[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /addictedtomarijuana/ here? I haven't even been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: hardDrugs.png (756 KB, 832x624) Image search: [Google]
hardDrugs.png
756 KB, 832x624
Who here /addictedtomarijuana/ here?

I haven't even been smoking/vaporizing this stuff for a single year and I am all ready onto snorting the stuff to get my fix. Wish me luck because I want to kick this addiction. The devil's plant. No wonder Jamaica is such a fucking shithole.
>>
File: orangutan_square.jpg (51 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
orangutan_square.jpg
51 KB, 329x329
That feel when your city's dispensaries may be getting shut down soon and you are too autistic to get weed any other way
>>
>>28245056
I used to use tor before I got my medical recommendation, so that is autism proof. What city do you live in? That sucks.
>>
>>28244950
>snorting marijuana.
...i'm almost certain that's not how it works.
>>
>>28245093
Toronto.

The dispensaries are not legal in any way but the police have been ignoring them for months.

Rumor has it that action will be taken against them starting May 1st.
>>
>>28244950
I have already gone down the road of injecting. the quickest way is if you inject straight into your p-hole. the pain is seriously worth it. it is like a reverse orgasm
>>
I used to be, smoked like 6 joints a day on average and felt like shit if I didn't smoke. Eventually did harder drugs and ended up sober quick when I had to deal with the side effects of that shit
>>
>>28244950
>addicted
I've been smoking for 17 years and I'll never stop, fuck that word.
>>
File: snortThis.png (710 KB, 832x624) Image search: [Google]
snortThis.png
710 KB, 832x624
>>28245159
That's the way she goes... you can't say it's my fault for using marijuana. Yep, that's the way my mind operates and I am not being satirical right now.

>>28245166
Where I live we still have to actually hide the dispensaries behind a false storefront. It's still federally illegal so sometimes authorities give them shit anyways. It was really confusing the first time I went to the one I go to now.

You say the dispensaries are not legal, how does that work? Is it legal medically, or legal on a local level only?

>>28245275
Thanks, I think I will stick pick related down my pee hole. Direct blood transfusion, and I know there will be lots of blood.
>>
File: me everyday.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
me everyday.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
> tfw youre so addicted you have to taper off in order to quit for an impending drug test
>>
>>28245093
Can't they smell the dope though? I'm thinking about ordering some LSD, but I'd get weed too if I knew it was safe.
>>
>>28245366
Medical Cannabis is legal but you need to get it through the mail from a federally approved supplier, there are not many of these. It can also be difficult to get prescription/card. Storefront sales are not legal under any circumstances, but dispensaries slowly started opening, ignoring this law. They have been mostly ignored by the police for months now and many dispensaries sell to people without proper medical marijuana permits. You could walk in and be approved to make a purchase in only a few minutes. It was great while it lasted but I think the more brazen dispensaries forced the police to act.
>>
>>28245383
Just quit cold turkey. It sucks but it gets the job done. And when you get to smoke again it will be a stronger high.

>>28245403
No the vendors wrap it up multiple times. Slobber it up with some gel that blocks the smell. It's really efficient, most packages get through. It's all safe and efficient. LSD is even easier to get through obviously. They are just sending a letter.

>>28245545
When I was reading that, I was just thinking that you were such a drag. But then I realized that you were talking about the law in Toronto. But that is a real drag. I was just thinking how much better it was where I live. At the very least you could just use tor to get weed.
>>
>>28245945
Is it worth ordering if I just do small amounts? And do most vendors sell different strains and other drugs, or would I have to place multiple orders for each purchase? Is info on Reddit reliable?
>>
>>28245159
I feel like you could snort keif. It's basically crystal thc, and i feel like the membranes in your nose are thin enough. Who knows?
>>
>>28246013
I've ordered quarters, I've ordered an ounce. Those are very safe amounts. Shipping a even as much as a pound proves not to be a challenge. I've seen people selling even more than that. And to put things into perspective, there are people shipping out even large amounts of highly illegal drugs. And it works well enough that they keep on doing it.

So small amounts of high quality weed are really the easiest to get by. Or anything else like concentrates and edibles.
>>
>>28246035
Don't do that. It's actually not a concern for you as much as it is a concern for the wasted kief.
>>
>>28246272
Cool, thanks man. I'll probably try out the acid first, then maybe I'll give weed a shot if it works out.
>>
>>28246445
All right. And when you see the harder stuff try not to be tempted. Not everyone who smokes weed or does psychedelics has to end up doing the harder stuff. One time I binged on some adderall I had, and got the idea after I was out that I should just buy amphetamines on tor. I'm pretty glad I didn't go through with that idea. Ideas are shit.
>>
>>28245945
I quit cold turkey a year ago, never again.

I didnt sleep for four days. FOUR DAYS.

I also became immediately nauseous whenever food entered my mouth. It was a struggle to eat 800kcal a day.

Weed withdrawal is a thing, its not as serious as heroin withdrawal but it definitely exists
>>
>>28246922
Yeah everyone interacts with it differently. Some people are basically just genetically fucked. Maybe you should hold off on it until you're done with life and have nothing better to do?
>>
>>28246972
Well I work as an engineering intern during the summer so drug tests just come with my summer job. The pay and the future career are worth the initial withdrawal and struggle, I can put aside my crutch for the greater good but god damn does it suck

Im on 100mg edibles tonight, 75mg tomorrow night, 50 mg monday night, 37.5 tuesday night, and 25 Wednesday night. This seems smarter than cold turkey.
>>
>>28247116
Sounds like you got it, with a real incentive to stay off it regardless if this tapering works or not, being your drug testing.
>>
>>28244950
you make everyone else look bad, thanks
>>
>>28244950
I smoked at a party once and desperately wanted more, the guy said he didn't have any and everything went red and I beat him to death with my bare hands.
I got off on manslaughter because it happens so frequently with marijuana addicts that they found me unaccountable for my actions. I spent the first 6 months of my sentence dealing with the marijuana addiction that I had developed just from that one time.
Marijuanas, not even once.
>>
>>28247386
shut the fuck up

>>28247466
Yeah, you know I just don't know what's wrong with me and why I didn't retain the drug education that my government has provided me.
>>
>tfw actually trying to stop smoking pot

it's killing me robots. i can't function without something lifting me up and drinking hurts.
>>
>>28246035
I myth busted that on my idiot friend.

Dude went on a sneezing rampage with all the allergy symptoms for a solid 30 minutes. Didn't even get high.

Thanks for being the guinea pig, Dylan.
>>
>>28246922
I had a hard time sleeping too, but I just took 2 benedryl and slept perfectly fine.

Eating was definitely an issue for a solid 2-3 days, where the same thing happened. I just kept getting nauseous thinking about food. Eventually had to stimulate my appetite with some beer.
>>
File: 17923-7668.gif (62 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
17923-7668.gif
62 KB, 320x240
>>28245383
that guy looks like Jack Warden
>>
File: you-are-poor-500x349-dank-meme.jpg (67 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
you-are-poor-500x349-dank-meme.jpg
67 KB, 500x349
>Snorting goofy grass with a five
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.