[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is that Carl fellow a cuck? I don't recall him saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: 1438264793281.jpg (61 KB, 614x612) Image search: [Google]
1438264793281.jpg
61 KB, 614x612
How is that Carl fellow a cuck? I don't recall him saying anything cuck worthy, just that he thinks Trump is a racist, which he is.

Anyone who is anti immigration is a racist and should be jailed.

>inb4: SJW

No i'm not. I'm anti feminist and anti trans

>inb4: Troll
Nope this is a serious post
>>
>>28244555
it's almost as if the word cuck isn't always used for the literal meaning
>>
>>28244555
ARE

Fuck therobot
>>
The problem isn't his ideology. The problem is his complete inability to defend it.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1008x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1008x750
>>28244555
He's anti-illegal immigration OP. How is that racist?
>>
>>28244630
It stems from xenophobia which is racist.

All countries should have 100% open borders
>>
>>28244555
Only those who are okay with their race's dispossession and degeneration tend to use the word racist.

This self destruction is akin to a man allowing another man to have his way with his wife, thus dispossessing her from him.

This is why both he and aids skrillex are cucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>28244653
He isn't anti-immigration. Just anti-illegal immigration. It's not xenophobia, it's protecting the law.
>open borders
But why?
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 734x760
>>28244555
>Anyone who is anti immigration is a racist and should be jailed.
>having an opinion should be a crime
wew lad
>>
>>28244653
Then why even call them countries at all at that point? Just call it all Earth.

Distinctions and anything that isn't all inclusive is racist. Reality is just a meaningless paste of equality.
>>
>>28244719
Oops, even calling it earth is planetist, just call it space then.
>>
>>28244653
And all houses should have open doors, right.
>>
>>28244601
It doesn't really have any meaning anymore besides 'person I don't agree with'.
>>
>>28244555
>jailing people for their opinions
Wew that's some serious retardation you've got there.
>>
also he called all mexicans rapists which is racist
>>
>>28244555
It's entirely reasonable to be anti immigration im modern times. Islam is a fucking stupid ideology that results in slavery for women and idealogical oppression in men and women. Plus the amount of terrorists that exist is not zero, and we need to stop their entry. I say that as an atheist. We have no obligation to outside peoples.

When it comes to illegal immigration from mexico, i'm all for making legal immigration easier, but illegal immigration is illegal for a reason.
>>
>>28244805
No he didn't.

That is objectively false.
>>
>>28244762
>space
verseist
>>
>>28244791
This

originalbloxqejofDAOFJDALFHAe;fhoe;KFJEQf;
>>
>>28244630
The problem with people who are anti-immigration, it's that they're not sensible citizens who want an intelligent handling of immigration. They don't read actual EU migratory reports, they don't care about Paul Collins writings or other university studies. They have a xenophobic preconception of immigration, amalgamate all sorts of sub-migratory groups, and dismiss it all. They refuse to recognise globalisation as an unalternable reality we have to work with, and don't try to think rationally about the issue. They'll just be screaming "Europe for the Europeans" and "all Muslims are terrorists". This toxifies the debate, and gives the pro-immigratories a massive advantage, as they're the only ones to act rationally.

TL;DR : Being anti-immigration doesn't make you racist, but most people who tend to be anti-immigration happen to be racist.
>>
>>28244670
Is immigration from Europe okay?
>>
>>28244653
tell that to mexico's southern border
>>
File: 1456731984838.png (35 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
1456731984838.png
35 KB, 640x497
>>28244791
Kinda like racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, hater, nazi, skinhead, anti-semite, etc.

Oh but GOD FORBID the right wing engages in some shortcut groupthink language.
>>
>>28244952
Okay I'm not pro-open borders but how is this an argument?

>BUT THEY DID IT FIRST

Pre-school tier.
>>
>>28244971
I can't think hurling meaningless epithets around is dumb regardless of what they are or who does it?
>>
>>28244818
He openly said : "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best [...] They're rapists, and some I assume are good people.
>>
>>28244976
It's not saying that two wrongs make a right. It's saying that they are doing it right and we should be able to do the same thing without being called racist. Nobody is going around protesting Mexico for being racist when they are dong the literal same thing they are whining about.
>>
>>28245020
>is dumb
Hey it worked out well for the left in the past half century in the destruction of social norms which they tore down without understanding why they existed in the first place.
>>
>>28245158
So it's dumb?

I don't know what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>28245128
Net immigration from mexico has been 0 for the last 5 years
>>
>>28244555
Why are you desecrating Gundam with such a gay post anon
>>
>>28245233
Great. Then it shouldn't be a problem, should it? If none of you spics want to come in, why do you cry so much about the wall?
>>
>>28245172
Its a useful political tool for signaling traitors or enemies of the group, the word itself doesn't really have to apply 100% of the time.

Im surprised you cant see the nuance behind scarlet letters like these.
>>
You retards don't realize that "Mexican" isn't a race, its a nationality, and that Trump is for LEGAL immigration.
>>
>>28244851
All academic research is thoroughly tainted with a leftist-globalist paradigm. It's impossible to use it in the service of nationalist policies. It would be like speaking in Finnish to defend English.
>>
>>28245292
We don't?

It's like 90% white liberals complaining about the wall.

I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>28245296
Honestly I kind of hate illegals because they cause the rest of us to be stereotyped as illegals and gang members too.

desu if all of the illegals get kicked out I think public opinion of hispanics will improve.
>>
File: doubt_border.png (299 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
doubt_border.png
299 KB, 480x726
>>28245394
Fair enough. If it makes any difference, I like having Mexibros around as long as they come legally and contribute.
>>
File: FUGGIN WAYT MAYUL ;D ;D ;D.jpg (54 KB, 400x688) Image search: [Google]
FUGGIN WAYT MAYUL ;D ;D ;D.jpg
54 KB, 400x688
>ARE YOU REFUTING MY EMOTIONAL KNEE-JERK REACTION WITH A REASONABLE ARGUMENT AS TO WHY IMMIGRANTS SHOULD OBEY THE LAW?
>>
>>28244555
I believe the logic is:

Liberals want to let immigrants and refugees enter the country without restriction. By doing so, there will be men who will fuck native women. Then as a whole, liberals are okay with "their" women getting fucked by someone else.

Thus, Liberals = Cucks.
>>
>>28244555

wanting to jail people for being racist? OP, you're most certainly a troll or the worst kind of retard. Thought-crime should never ever exist. 10/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>28244555
One can easily assume such a limp wristed liberal pussy faggot has cuckold tendencies. If that isn't obvious to you then you are clearly one yourself. So basically it's a somewhat inside joke by those in the know, making a joke of liberal retards like Carl.
>>
>>28244555
It's merely an epic meme
>>
>>28244653
Counter: By allowing undocumented immigrants you will allow underqualified, social aid leeches. Being a humanist is fine, you should help your fellow humans, however if you are going to help your fellow humans, do so for those who have helped you. There are plenty of taxpayers in your country, that contribute to your system, that do need help from your system. So why insert additional individuals that will take some of the neetbux help your fellow citizens deserve more?
>>
>>28244851
I don't need to read a thousand chapters rationalizing something i know that is apriori retarded.

Exclusivity is practiced by every single life form and is the reason why humans have evolved away from their primate ancestors.

Rome was all-inclusive and it did not last long as a civilization. Inclusivity also tends to correlate with the degradation of that societies values and traditions.

Globalization will never happen because no, government has or will ever have the resources to police the entire earth.
>>
>>28245762
>Being a humanist is fine, you should help your fellow humans, however if you are going to help your fellow humans, do so for those who have helped you.

>They cant help us because they need more help than we do! Once we help them, they will be in a position to contribute!
>>
>>28245671
Yeah but you arent fucking anyone since you're on r9k so why even care? "Your" women despise and degrade you, i say let them get pumped and dumped into infinity.
>>
>>28245809
Assuming an idealized world, this is true, and even while that being true, your fellow citizens deserve it more as they have already helped you.

Also, i thought /pol/ was banned on r9k.
>>
File: 1439830963027.jpg (118 KB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
1439830963027.jpg
118 KB, 1176x500
>>28244653
It doesn't stem from xenophobia, it stems from observation of the effects of not enforcing immigration law. No amount of childish, grade school level namecalling (which is exactly what you are doing when you call someone like Trump a racist) is going to change the facts of the matter. The people coming here illegally commit crimes disproportionately, their children wind up on welfare disproportionately, and schools that serve their children do worse. Illegal immigrants are not only a net cost to society, they're criminals, and we're not obligated to tolerate criminals. It's not xenophobic to recognize these facts. The studies are available and they are peer reviewed.

Furthermore Islam is not compatible with Western values, it promotes violence, treating women as property, (actual) homophobia. Unlike other religions (e.g., Christianity) a fundamental aspect of Islam is a legal system which is wholly incompatible with Western law and even democracy.

I'm very liberal on some issues but the liberals have gone way off the deep end when it comes to social justice and being apologists, to the point that they defend people who want to completely shut down everything they stand for.

Open borders is a retarded idea.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.