[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you have any friends that were girls in high school? I didn't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: imgs.jpg (307 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
imgs.jpg
307 KB, 768x1024
Did you have any friends that were girls in high school?

I didn't. The closest I got was helping a girl with her math homework for 2 days.
>>
Fag

originalshitnigger
>>
Not in high school, but I do now in college. I find grills are easier to talk to than boys. I just can never make the transition from friends to anything more
>>
>>28244456
I don't know that friends is the right term, but I knew girls who weren't afraid to be seen with me, hug me, or talk to me.
>>
>mfw I'm an old man and I realize high school kids today are using memes unironically

God damn it.
>>
I had one. In spanish class. Entirely because of my chemical romance. Fuckin weird now that I think about it. What did we even talk about. We talked about marvel movies and dr who I guess, but I haven't seen dr. Who. She didn't play video games either. There was one other girl I would talk to and two other girls that existed in our lunch group.

Oh well nothing went nowhere and I transfered to online classes.
>>
Pretty much all of my friends in High School were girls.

As you probably know, that's actually a terrible thing.
>>
>>28244456
There were a few girls who would occasionally say Hi to me, does that count?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.