[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is an anime you really wish you were in? For me it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: hajime-no-ippo-1792917.jpg (120 KB, 749x1150) Image search: [Google]
hajime-no-ippo-1792917.jpg
120 KB, 749x1150
What is an anime you really wish you were in?
For me it's Hajime No Ippo
>no group of men to train a martial art with constantly
>don't develop close friendship and banter with them
>don't become the national champion of my own country
>don't have intense rivalries and respect for other competitors
I train Jiu Jitsu at my university and am starting to get pretty close with the other guys but my gym back home it's all so formal.
>>
>>28244282
100 tfw no gf and cuck threads and neet threads and we can't discuss some feel good anime
>>
>>28244282

That sounds gay as fuck. Why even watch anime if it isn't about cute girls?
>>
File: 45168415413.png (1 MB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
45168415413.png
1 MB, 1000x1250
>tfw ywn have your own personal monstergirl harem
>>
LOGH.
I wish I was an average soldier fighting and got to see dudes as alpha as Yang Wenli and Reinhard von Lohengramm in person. I don't care if I die randomly in battle as my spaceship gets crushed. As long as I got to be near people as glorious.
>>
>>28244282
Anon, I feel you I'm up to date with the manga it would be wonderful to be in hajime no ippo
>>
>>28244983
Any group feeling of inclusiveness coupled with the desire to become better creates a very strong emotion inside me.
>>
File: grappler-baki-3659137.jpg (181 KB, 646x1016) Image search: [Google]
grappler-baki-3659137.jpg
181 KB, 646x1016
>>28244282
I really like Hajime no Ippo, but I'm going to go with Baki the Grappler

>tfw I can't live in a world where I'm able to simply train and fight strong opponents in an underground league just for the sake of getting stronger

This show/manga is pretty much the only reason why I train as hard as I do.
>>
>>28245654
I like baki too but show got so much flaws, worst than wwe. You must be some special kind of autist to be inspired by the show lol
>>
>>28245766
Don't call someone autist cuz of their tastes. I guess everybody who likes DBZ is an autist as well because obviously they can't be super saiyan.
>>
>>28245815
As expected from an autist. I like dbz to but i dont train because of that.
>>
>one piece
>eat the most OP devil fruit
>defeat anyone who opposes you
>get rich and fuck bitches
>>
>>28245766
I'm also currently reading the manga, and I guess that's where I draw most of my inspiration from. There's just something about dedicating your whole life to training to be the strongest that gets me. Plus the whole essence of Baki is manly/tough. I've never read anything like it.
>>
>>28246236
I was also about to say One Piece. It would be great to live in a world where loyalty is rewarded and there's something unknown and rewarding past the horizon. Life on Earth is planned out meticulously and nowhere near adventurous, One Piece is almost the opposite.
>>
I'd like to be Sato from NHK so I could be rescued by a cute girl
>>
>>28244282
Tenchi Muyo
Yuyu Hakusho
>>
>>28246662
Except that doesn't happen. Not in the anime, anyway.
>>
>>28244282
Man I wish I had comrades like that. I'm a mere skele but it would be cool to get buff and fight, I don't have the will for it though. It seems like a good read, thanks for mentioning it
>>
>>28246703
Well, it almost happened. I dont quite remember the ending, but I remember he was better off than the start
>>
>>28246745
Yeah but not because of her.
>>
File: crows-3348627.jpg (237 KB, 1200x873) Image search: [Google]
crows-3348627.jpg
237 KB, 1200x873
Crows/Worst

I wish I was an ambitious young delinquent conquering my school and getting into rivalries with other delinquents.
>>
probably dragon ball. something about training, saving the world, and hanging out with a group of close friends seems so comfy

>inb4 normie
>>
File: 1423595900977.gif (378 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1423595900977.gif
378 KB, 500x402
Any anime where I met a qt girl and we did qt things in a japanese city/suburb.
>>
soul eater

Idk why but i get this weird feeling of nostalgia, like ive been there before when i watch it. creepy shit senpai.
>>
>>28246000
I didn't ask if you train.
>>
stop DCing faggots cuz i'm not a girl holy shit you pussies
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.