[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NEET >Go get haircut because can't put it off any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461694401949.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1461694401949.png
17 KB, 882x758
>NEET
>Go get haircut because can't put it off any longer
>Barber asks what I "do"
>"Umm, heheh, you know, I don't really, um, y-you too"

How the fuck do I deal with this situation!? Fucking end me.
>>
>>28244187
You just tell the barber what you usually do....?
>>
>>28244187
What was for dinner OP tendies and pizza here, also when they ask tell them you are a programer
>>
Get a picture of a hair style you like the look of off the internet, print it and saying "something like this please"
>>
File: 1460276789881.jpg (17 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1460276789881.jpg
17 KB, 375x360
>>28244187

I know this feel aswell
>>
I just take a picture

"Let me get it like that"

Talk about the NBA playoffs during
>>
>>28244254
>>28244275
Hes asking what to say when the barber asks what OP does for a living.
>>
>>28244187
holy fuck learn to lie. i usually tell fuckers im a corrections officer.

strangely enough, i get awkward responses from blacks.
>>
>>28244187
Why don't you tell her about the soup kitchen and piano lounge?
>>
>>28244187
just lie you fucktard
>>
>>28244187
Just buzz your own hair you retarded faggot
>>
>>28244187
Buy a buzz cutter on amazon. They sell for in the 20s and you'll never need to go again. Plus you'll save money in the long run.
>>
>>28244561
Yeah you'll save a ton of money because no girl would wanna go out with you and your shitty haircut.
>>
Just say cut it short, and whatever.
>>
The place I go to has it saved in the computer, so I don't worry about things like this. But making small talk, man that's some painful shit.
>>
If you take a picture to your barber you're literally autistic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.