[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROASTIE CHAD FUCK LIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (553 KB, 745x314) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
553 KB, 745x314
Remember that roastie who made a powerpoint presentation of the 13 Chads she fucked during college?

>Powerpoint Presentation
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1h53PXfg7yFyEhgEaChKBUCWzE2tXGXf2ynKX3Fk9T7A/present?slide=id.i0

>Powerpoint document written by a Duke University senior, Karen Owen, in the format of a thesis about her sexual experiences during her time attending the university.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Duke_University_faux_sex_thesis_controversy

Look at these fucking Chads, the world isn't fair.
>>
>>28244153
This is some next level shit.

I wonder what possessed her to become a turbo slut for science?
>>
>13 guys in 4 years

I know a girl who hooked up with 30 guys in a fucking semester.
>>
>>28244153
Hey most of these guys don't even particularly "Chad". What PUAhate called Chad were guys with a neantherdal face. Most of these guys just play really popular sports in college.

And guess what? Chicks loves popular guys.
>>
>>28244390
>tall, broad shoulder, clear skin, blonde hair, blue eyes lacrosse player
>not chad

shaking my damn head
>>
>>28244153
im curious to what masters program a sexual thesis would relate to?
>>
>>28244241
The thing to note is that she's a 6.5 out of 10 or 7 tops and every single one of the guys she fucked is an 8 or 9 out of 10, 6'1 minimum, broad-shouldered Chad college athletes near the peak of physical fitness.

And yet she has the audacity to give most of them poor reviews as though she is somehow more desirable than them and they are letting her down by failing to be on her level.

It's insane how out of her league she manages to fuck, and how she somehow thinks that most of them are below her, even though all she's managed to do is get a cheap 1-time fuck off them. None of them seemingly pursued her again for a relationship.
>>
>>28244432
It isn't actually a thesis, it's an in-joke or something that she spread around her female friends which she wrote as though it were a thesis PowerPoint.
>>
she's pretty average looking. straight 7
>>
>>28244414
6 months in the gym and you can look better than ALL those guys. So the only thing stopping you from being a Chad is laziness apparently.
>>
>>28244662

6 months in a gym and I can go from 5'8" to 6'1" and get rid of my acne scars? Great!
>>
>>28244591
This isn't surprising bro. They were clearly making fun of her, they knew about the "list" and that she was an easy /dumb whore. The chads were competing with each other through the medium of this slut.

Really interesting actually to see her side of it which just makes her sound like a dumb cunt getting used.

Well.
>>
>>28244694
>6 months in a gym and I can go from 5'8" to 6'1" and get rid of my acne scars? Great!

Your dick will also become bigger.
Any social awkwardness you may have will disappear at the 4 month mark.

If instead of six months you do a year, you'll start shitting money.

I know the last two don't exactly pertain to looks, but I wanted to show the full range of life changing benefits that going to the gym will bring you.
>>
>>28244644
Yeah but she's not fat and is more than willing to fuck which is all that matters. Woman can EASILY fuck above their level
>>
>>28244153
I'm surprised she ONLY fucked 13 in four years...
definitely lying
>>
jesus i feel bad for the poor sap who is going to end with her as well his future sons

christ, ending with a worthless whore is one of my greatest fears. thank god my past relationships were ltrs and none of the girls had hooked up.
>>
>>28244591
Yea, taking 1-time desperation fucks and spinning it like she's somehow above them is nauseatingly arrogant and delusional.
>>
>>28244191
>implying she wasnt just a turbo slut and thought she was being clever by using herself as the subject of a thesis about whoredom
>>
>>28244390
it's because they are playing fag sports
>>
>>28244390
>lacrosse
wait, is that actually a thing?
>>
This bitch is in her early twenties and looks like she's fucking 40. 4-5/10 at best!
>>
Kek, some poor shmuck is going to end up marrying this whore one day

Yet she's no different than any other college slut going on the Chad dick tour, only difference is she wrote about it
>>
>>28245208
>what is Google?

it only takes a few seconds to look up for yourself, idiot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.