[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>145 IQ >Majority German with some Irish and Scottish from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>145 IQ
>Majority German with some Irish and Scottish from Campbell Clan
>Descendant of Mauser Family

BUT I'M FUCKING 5'6" HAVE GENES TO BE FAT AND MY MUSCLE BARELY SHOWS, I HAVE NO FUCKING JAWLINE AND I CAN'T GROW FACIAL HAIR TO COVER IT AND MY DICK IS A MEASLY 6 INCHES

WHY GOD WHY

FUCK ME I WANNA DIE
I'M DRIVEN AND SMART ENOUGH TO DO LITERALLY ANYTHING I WANT BUT I'LL STILL NEVER BE RESPECTED
FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEE
>>
>>28244144
sound like the average german. aryan race is just a meme
>>
You don't 'have genes to be fat' you retard there's no such thing, just go lose some weight.

And 6 inches is average penis size for the US (where I'm assuming you are since you're a European mongrel).

Sorry about your jawline and height though.
>>
>>28244203
That's actually wrong, genes influence how easy it is for you not to be fat.
>>
>>28244203
I have genes to be fat, slow metabolism and shit, I gain weight really easily.

I am not fat. I have genes to be fat. I don't get to enjoy food, I am constantly hungry even after eating more than enough, and I have to work out a ton to not get fat, and I eat tons of protein but I still barely gain muscle. I make gains on weights but it doesn't show
>>
Oh dear. Calories in, calories out, my good man
>>
>>28244244
Yes
Because genes influence wether or not you're going to be a lazy retard or not, and they might make you hungry, there are no gene that makes you magically fat

I eat once a day, I'm permanently hungry and i'm doing fine.
>>
>>28244144
>145 IQ
>Doesn't understand how something as simple as weight-loss works
Aha ahahahaha
>>
>>28244144
Nice dubs.

If you can't follow your family name back for a thousand years in your current location you're mongrel trash desu.

And it shows.
>>
File: 1432869243606.jpg (8 KB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
1432869243606.jpg
8 KB, 300x272
>>28244144
>145 IQ
>"genes to be fat"

Nice bait.
/thread
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.